• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

u right, shity server, just 8v1 fiights sometimes 9v1 keep talking shit and stay on forum
maybe we didnt watch the same video? maybe you made a lot of obs but you are missing them on the movie ;)

depends if the teams let it die or not. imo it's 80% teams fould and 20 % hoster fould that ot's die nowadays.
Teams aren't what they used to be, can't hold up a proper war/fights for atleast a month. pathetic.
If you want perfect ot go medivia. if not stop be cry baby's and just have fun with what you have. And this ot has enough to give you fun. (beside few bugs like a tp not working or whatever, but cmon quit for such reasons? then just quit all ot's).

Oh and if you quit then what? you wait for new eloth or whatever ot comes up. You start there lvl up to lvl 100 and then you realise it's still not good enough? gz wasting your own time over and over again. At the end its you (the players) who have to make the server "fun" not the hoster only.

Last edited:
orshabaal ots it will die in two weeks. make normal server exp 2x loot 1x, skills 1x

idk hope those pallys team still play if not i wonder why would they waste especially guardian that much time on exping if he doesnt want to use his char to pvp xD

I like the ot but its so bored for exp when u dont have much time and can't hunt 5 hours each day.
I miss old ots like videos of Worr when they was lvls 120-150 easy with money and make good wars.

make faster exp on beggining levels. Many people dont start becouse they feel its too slow on this "highrate"

Back