• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

I don't understand your ways Wille..
Why do you always steal domains?
at least this time you came clean that it wasn't yours from the begining, maybe because people confronted you with it in the early stages.

But that you claim that Eloth is yours and always been make me sick.. the original Eloth was a good friend of mine back in the days, and you're nothing like him.

Let me know how you can steal someone's domain.
at least this time you came clean that it wasn't yours from the begining, maybe because people confronted you with it in the early stages.

But that you claim that Eloth is yours and always been make me sick.. the original Eloth was a good friend of mine back in the days, and you're nothing like him.
Who fucking cares about your friends or your hero's, we just want to play. This already looks like pink press lol.

@GOD Wille please answer questions regarding gameplay and not this...

Ye Loosik was the hoster of eloth. Wille is just retarded

Disable tasks. With those rewards u can have x1 exp and there will be 80 lvls in 1 day anyways

if you dont put ue 5% less on each player nobody will play

loook what happen on pendulum. open battle last 1 minute. Wasnt even fun.

I hope you wont make the same mistake

So goroma/banuta will be avaiable? Assassin stars also? Will be needes make quests like on eloth?
No, goroma is not available in 7.4. There is no assassin stars. Well, on 7.4 there are few quests in which you have to do something such as djinns, postman and you will have to make those or you might get instant accesss from store.
Let the god bless you if you will add pvp enfo and frag system from thoraot
Sorry, but we will never again host server with that frag/pvp-e style. It's just pointless, because people are leaving from server in a week due to high random pk.
Actually, war system works really well on Eloth (there are 2 teams that wants to fight, and they are doing it in war mode - UNLIMITED FRAGS), so if you want to get hardcore fights ask your enemies if they do also and send them warmode.
What about runes ? pvp enforced ? boosted tombs ?
Runes are 2x. There won't be PVP-E, I have explained above why. Tombs are going to be exactly same as on Eloth.
Disable tasks. With those rewards u can have x1 exp and there will be 80 lvls in 1 day anyways
I'll take a look on these tasks again and I will probably remake them if they are too op, thanks for suggestion:)
Lower the loot and exp stages else server die quick
I believe that these stages are fine, it's supossed to be midrate not lowrate.
Can u answer this @GOD Wille ?
Well, I've stated it before. Sorry, but by having free djinns and pvp-e the game is much easier, servers that are doing it are just dying in a week which we don't want to.
if you dont put ue 5% less on each player nobody will play

loook what happen on pendulum. open battle last 1 minute. Wasnt even fun.

I hope you wont make the same mistake
We might consider adding it.

Last edited:
free djinns will kill the server ? GG
Of course it does. Maybe someday you will understand it (and no, it's not about that server has to be paid or anything related to that).
Free djinns means no trades between players about djinn items for less price, that means noobs will never get any cash (because if there are playing war teams, noobs aren't able to take a good exp place), that means noobs will quit fast due to no cash, that means huge drop in players online, that means war teams starting to quit due to low amount of players, that means server is dead in 1 week.

Of course it does. Maybe someday you will understand it (and no, it's not about that server has to be paid or anything related to that).
Free djinns means no trades between players about djinn items for less price, that means noobs will never get any cash (because if there are playing war teams, noobs aren't able to take a good exp place), that means noobs will quit fast due to no cash, that means huge drop in players online, that means war teams starting to quit due to low amount of players, that means server is dead in 1 week.
thats bullshit, the lootrate is good, meaning "noobs" can make easy profit and with free djinns everybody will have cash all the time anyway.
u know the server wont die fast cuz punio is gettin paid from you to play and advertise anyways, and as long he plays, there will be players, Fact.

No djinns its good it incentives players trading and make server more active. 1)Will it be custom spawns or quest? 2)I think gfb has to be nerfed on players and UE too (I will play sorc and i say it). 3) If its more than 3 mc per ip maybe bann the runemakers? It breaks trade

No djinns its good it incentives players trading and make server more active. 1)Will it be custom spawns or quest? 2)I think gfb has to be nerfed on players and UE too (I will play sorc and i say it). 3) If its more than 3 mc per ip maybe bann the runemakers? It breaks trade
show biceps bro.

So Put djiin to SMS shop
And propouse Make a Pvp enfo with skull system for ppl who Bought premium

Back