• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

He wille do u have any other servers other than that one?
Like client 8.6
I enjoy playing your servers but I don't like 7.6 :{

I'll be there with my boys, I hope on this server people dont do as oldera and gather 20 people team just to win becouse of numbers. That eventually killed the server so fast.

I'll be there with my boys, I hope on this server people dont do as oldera and gather 20 people team just to win becouse of numbers. That eventually killed the server so fast.
I Know Most of the Guys You have teamed there for a long time they are good guys but you sir just got a big mouth and no hands that's why u gave up and quit that fast.., And Thats just facts.

t1gbBTBNOz-6.png

Just tell me if my character is bugged? I create characters and they dont appear on Highscores? :/

Btw Who is patryczek (No mean to troll im serious)

dhiaz pls stfu,patryczek is so fucking kid,he can only cry on 7.4 XD you are after him when we talking about cry on tibia XDDD when patryczek say he own "every server" so he mean he get lvl 50,some brazoka punch him and he exit from ot :D like on pendulum :) BUT REMEMBER ! PATRYCZEK OWN EVERY SERVER

this patryczek is so funny ;d he make stream on twitch and open same music like punio and trying to be like punio xD his dream is to be like punio :/ pretty kid max 2-3 y/old
You just act like his Fanboy right now you even create a forum account with his name maybe drive to sweden and suck his hairy balls if you love him so much :p. You look like a virgin i can see it on your face and u act cool here lol gtfo my thread before i slap your Glasses from your Nerdy face!

Just tell me if my character is bugged? I create characters and they dont appear on Highscores? :/

Btw Who is patryczek (No mean to troll im serious)
You are no 7.4 player np bro ill introduce you ;P
He is a 7.4 player.

@Mylize
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Armusha BigBoy
his idol is puniogaming,patryczek dream is to be like punio and he called himself god of pvp 7.4 when max what he did on every 7.4 server is 50 lvl :D BUT HE OWN EVERY SERVER XDD

btw dont worry,nobody know patryczek xD
Aqua maybe lets ask the comunity for what we do know you ? hmm maybe for using Aimbot on every server ? get a life hoe.

Back