• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Behöver du nog inte göra
ja fråga om han e på, ja e hans rl btw . vi har spelat nån gång för länge sen på typ oldera tror ja elr nått:p men annars e du på o spela i samma team? ja tänkte lira här ett litet tag iaf.

Why dont add some yellow skull or something? Or it will be just for rpg players mostly, wont be good wars then

It's totaly different, I dont know what are you talking about.

It will be enabled tonight.
I meant the .pic file was the same as Nastarius is using but when you saw my message a few minutes after that you changed to another, and it got updated automaticly in the client :p

I meant the .pic file was the same as Nastarius is using but when you saw my message a few minutes after that you changed to another, and it got updated automaticly in the client :p
yep i saw also u had the same as nastarius XD Oh you little Copycat :D

yep i saw also u had the same as nastarius XD Oh you little Copycat :D
of course God Wille is a copycat, that's all he does.. eloth, iriana etc.. stolen names from previous great servers.
If hexera or any of those servers shutdown in future, he will probably try to buy those domains too and "legendary hexera is back!! it's me I had the server before!!!"

of course God Wille is a copycat, that's all he does.. eloth, iriana etc.. stolen names from previous great servers.
If hexera or any of those servers shutdown in future, he will probably try to buy those domains too and "legendary hexera is back!! it's me I had the server before!!!"
Quote sentence where I've said that ELOTH or even IRIANA was mine back in times.

@TOPIC
Shop system has been enabled, feel free to do research :)

Can you make a donation where frags disappear 50% faster????? I think that's a good idea and war players will buy it a lot

What is ur problem with stolen names, if these servers are offline, its just type of advertisment. Well known name like Eloth, bring ppl to topic. What If Wille is one of the Eloth ex-player and he wants to bring old memories, but he is not lazy like everyone he does something to reborn eloth.
Its fking good server, stable, not perfect but which ots is better atm? If 8.0 is boring and u prefer 7.4 this is best choice (realistic, outcast are also nice)
Stop talknig shit and play, dont waste ur energy for shity forum fights, keep the power for future : D

One website it says lootrate 3x and on OtLand it says 4x, my question is: Which is the correct one?

Back