• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

Profession: Royal Paladin
your-tears-are-delicious-360x500_1_.jpg

We are going to rebalance vocations abit untill next server save, seems like I forgot to set correct formulas on weapons (due to downgrading sources from 8.0 to 7.x) - sorry @ggwp

With tommorow's server save we are implementing/fixing following things:
  • Reversed speed formula to real one
  • Corrected melee & distance formulas (now they should be 100% properly - real 7.4 formulas)

We were 100% sure that formulas are correct, but due to engine change (downgraded our 8.0 to 7.4, we've just forgotten to implement 7.4 formulas), I'm so really sorry about this.

what u crying about lol

25 Jul 2017, 23:37 killed at level 68 by Bomberman
25 Jul 2017, 22:38 killed at level 69 by a dragon
25 Jul 2017, 22:14 killed at level 71 by Szczereszcze Inter and Coro Brus
25 Jul 2017, 21:26 killed at level 71 by Guardian Of The Darkness and Diabolica
25 Jul 2017, 17:55 killed at level 73 by Lost and Jaroslaw Sokolowski
25 Jul 2017, 14:41 killed at level 65 by Szczereszcze Witek
25 Jul 2017, 02:42 killed at level 64 by Zerax

check your death list 1 day idiot stop writing to me bastard brazil with imaginary world

what u crying about lol

25 Jul 2017, 23:37 killed at level 68 by Bomberman
25 Jul 2017, 22:38 killed at level 69 by a dragon
25 Jul 2017, 22:14 killed at level 71 by Szczereszcze Inter and Coro Brus
25 Jul 2017, 21:26 killed at level 71 by Guardian Of The Darkness and Diabolica
25 Jul 2017, 17:55 killed at level 73 by Lost and Jaroslaw Sokolowski
25 Jul 2017, 14:41 killed at level 65 by Szczereszcze Witek
25 Jul 2017, 02:42 killed at level 64 by Zerax

check your death list 1 day idiot stop writing to me bastard brazil with imaginary world
Nice deathlist I hope you stop cry about sorcerers when they fix knights

I outrun 127 paladin with time ring without time ring on lvl 80 MS , HOW CAN U CRY?

inter team cry boys, can't play mage if they cant outrun everybody and kill with ue

Your server has potential but

I see you dont change anything people suggest and when 2-3 mages cry that they will quit if you wont buff them you listen them. Sorry but vocations are not balanced at all. Im sorry to say but I am leaving.

I hope you hear your customers next time. Good luck on future.

I will not make cry post for you to listen me, you may be a good GameMaster but I will just quit.

I see you dont change anything people suggest and when 2-3 mages cry that they will quit if you wont buff them you listen them. Sorry but vocations are not balanced at all. Im sorry to say but I am leaving.

I will not make cry post for you to listen me, you may be a good GameMaster but I will just quit.
You should wait till tomorrow to check how it works this new changes.

You should wait till tomorrow to check how it works this new changes.
Sorry bro, i made many suggestions on this thread. I get response: we will see.

2 people cry in 1 page and GM listen. Sorry I am out .

Btw: Knights melee fails 25% of the time.

Yes, it's sad because only listen this Inter wich is spamming forum crying like a baby, even mex said "all is fine" but no, they've to keep crying to get it.

Sad to hear, but it's not like I've listened to people that are crying. It's like melee/distance formulas was from 8.0 version, which are totaly different.
About speed formulas, not only Inter been crying about this, many of people been spamming me everyday that 'speed is bugged, blablabla' so we decided to return it as real one. I hope that you will re-decide leaving Iriana:)

Tomorrow will have spamming ppl msg about the new formula, previous was the perfect, and you said you would do polls, still didnt see any, u've done what some ppl spammed you, instead of do it and wait some hours/day and check what's result.

Tomorrow will have spamming ppl msg about the new formula, previous was the perfect, and you said you would do polls, still didnt see any, u've done what some ppl spammed you, instead of do it and wait some hours/day and check what's result.
I never told that I will make a poll about damages, because I was 100% sure that I've changed formulas to 7.4 before start but I've just forgot.
Everyone saw that formulas are not correct to 7.4 version of Tibia.

I never told that I will make a poll about damages, because I was 100% sure that I've changed formulas to 7.4 before start but I've just forgot.
Everyone saw that formulas are not correct to 7.4 version of Tibia.
I mean about speed, about dmg i have no idea, but speed 100% was correct

Medivia >>>> that formula you said. But well seems you do this because this team inter never stop crying.

Back