• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
KASTERIA IS STARTING AT [2017-11-05] 15:00 CET!

Create your account today!
https://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=createaccount

Kasteria is a unique 8.0 real map server with 100% of the original content. The exp rate is set at a static 3x, but compared to previous edition we have doubled (2X) the lootrate.

Our server has apart from classic 8.0 gameplay, also got a lot of interesting additional custom content/features such as;

- Cam system:
Everything on the game gets recorded at any time, which means that
you can watch your previous game at any time through your client. It also means that we
take botting very serious, and will not hesitate to hand out punishments.

- Cast system:
You will be able to broadcast your game live using our client,
so that others can tune in and spectate while you are playing!

- New Spawns:
Since we expect a bigger playerbase, new areas of hunting will be required. That is why we decided to add some new
grounds for you to explore!

- Mounts:
Standard 8.0 does not include mounts. But we are sure that it will spice the gameplay up a bit extra.
There will be missions and quests for the mounts, which will keep you entertained for a long while!

Connection information:
Client: Custom modified 8.0 client.

General Settings:
Experience: x3
Skill rate: x4
Regen rate: x2
Magic rate: x2
Loot rate: x2

When we started Kasteria the first time it got successful very fast. We reached a high amount of players and the server was online for a decent amount of time.

But as some of you remember the server lost activity
after approximately a month.

This was due to our past inexperience in teamwork and cooperation in regards of the management of the server.
We simply did not respond quickly enough to solve your issues and complaints with Kasteria at that time.

You may be wondering to yourself what we have done to solve this issue?

We heavily discussed this issue in the team since then, and we are very confident in ourselves, that we have solved the problem.

We are now a lot more aware of our duties and responsibilities at a much more organized level, which is very important while running a server professionally.

This change of the organization will ensure that new content/updates or bugfixes will be coming out at a much faster rate than previously. Which obviously is beneficial for the server and for you as a player!

Additional information can be found at:
https://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=serverinfo

One of the servers with the worst staff I have ever seen. Multiple cases of abuses and favouritism.
If you can get past that server might be enjoyable sometimes.

hehe, you probably going to start wm before Christmas :) at least for 1 day,cause next you are going to be out of cash ^^ but! u still can make a donation and sell premium tune to your folks ^^

Bad server, bad staff. Corrupted. Not gonna write 60 likes again how it happened because apparently that story got deleted together with your thread full of negativity.

Not worth anyones time.

Bad server, bad staff. Corrupted. Not gonna write 60 likes again how it happened because apparently that story got deleted together with your thread full of negativity.

Not worth anyones time.
Previous thread has been deleted before, because I've added it earlier than 7 days before server start. If you have found time to write dislike opinion, then please write something more about it WHY you are not recomending my server.
Are you mad, because of Fribben server is going to be dead after start or what?:)

Corrupted server where you will have to collect GP's in 2017 ( soon 2018 ) not about that :D:D

No wars just exp exp exp, if u want an rpg server that will last go play Medivia not kasteria lol

Money-sucking server gms vanish 2-3days after server launch cause they withdraw all money they got from paypal. Its funny that they wont add cash in shop but still u can sell addon items to npc lmao (you can buy all addon items in website shop)

Money-sucking server gms vanish 2-3days after server launch cause they withdraw all money they got from paypal. Its funny that they wont add cash in shop but still u can sell addon items to npc lmao (you can buy all addon items in website shop)
It would be idiotic to disappear 3 days after server start, so don't try to disturb other players. Yes, of course you can sell those items, but after 2 days after server start which is kinda fair, because by that time people already got some nice levels and premium notes worth much more by that time than those addon items, so please leave us alone if you don't know what are you saying.

5 days left untill best 8.0 server will start, please make sure that you saved ur nickname:
https://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=createaccount

I've already written a indepth explanation why I dislike this whole server, also I gave my opinion why they shouldnt play. Simple, not gonna play again and not gonna write everything again. You've obviously at mistake more then once because I doubt people would flame u out of nowhere. Therefore I came to the conclusion that what happened to me wasnt a accident. So thats why I do not recommened people to play. Once again I know what happened to me and I dont need any proof to justify my thoughts. Oh and by the way, I wont even play Fribben's server nor do I know him personally. I dont dislike him but I dont love him either.

PS: Sorry for some faulty English/grammatical errors, on the phone.

Very Nice best server 8.0
Never had any doubts with that :D
Good luck Wille :)
Thank you!

4 DAYS LEFT UNTILL BEST 8.0 REAL MAP STARTS! ARE YOU PREPARED ENOUGH?

celkr79.jpg

Last edited:
Love God Indian, very creative Mr. Biswapati Sarkar.

Could you please make a little bit more bigger the image above? I can barely see it.

come all join fribben originaltibia server on friday evening! u wont fckin regret :)