• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

If anyone starts this at server you will be dissapointed,

What happened to OriginalTibia was all because of you.

You are truely the cancer of this community, destroying any server that is a competitive with you. DDoSing everyone that hosts a server which starts at the timeframe you decide to host it.

Please ban this guy forever, I beg you. This guy destroys the community and the actual people that are willing to host a nice server for the community.

You are so fucking dirty, If anyone give me his address I'm gonna show up at his house, Gonna go to a cheap trip to Poland soon with a bunch of friends for a few days to drink a couple of beers. Please just give it to me. Once again, I beg anyone. I even wanna pay for it. Anyone to give his exact adress before 25th November will get a easy 100$ on his Paypal, I honestly wanna smash this douchebag so hard.@Mark

Last edited:
Even if you had nothing to do with what happened to Original Tibia. Then what is the need to personally attack his OT here on YOUR OWN advertisement?

Previous thread has been deleted before, because I've added it earlier than 7 days before server start. If you have found time to write dislike opinion, then please write something more about it WHY you are not recomending my server.
Are you mad, because of Fribben server is going to be dead after start or what?:)

To be honest I don't even know what are you talking about. Is that Fribben cried to you that something that happend to him was made by me or any of mine friends?
I've just came home and seeing things such like that, so sad.. Fribben is blaming us again due to his fault.

I'm not trying, I'm just saying the truth.
Is it really our fault that his server not protected as it should be? If it's dying itself while keeping 500 players online then you should draw conclusions urself.

Now that is really professional from you..

!!! DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS HAVE ALREADY SAID IT IS CORRUPT !!!

Moderators ban this trash
I hope nobody play here. Lets show him what kind of person he is, he deserved nothing

Very sad, lost my respect to Tibijka, will never play your servrs again
Sad to see how this guy is manipulating people seriously. He basically doesn't give a fuck about his server or even players with saying "its not worth to solve problem" and you are protecting him like a god.
Does he gave you any proofs that it was me or any of my teammates killing the server? Of course NO. Because it was not us who have been doing that. It's my last sentence about that what happens.

Well, Niebieski got most stable 8.0 servers at the moment. But as I've spoken with teams, nobody wants to play at 3x exp server. People are tired of rpg servers that lasts for 2 weeks. You should consider setting up stages/pvp enfo/no pz at boats, just like it was at OriginalTibia. Kasteria will be a big fail. 100-200 people online after 3-4 days, I'm more than sure about that.

let this ot and its staff root in a grave, this ot pada na cyce quicker then u think

Hahah, co ty kurwa paparuchu mieszkasz z Cyganami na tego Wybickiego obok kabewiaka? Przecież tam osiedle ciawaresow jest.
Masz dzisiaj w papę,
See ya soon.
Pech chciał, ze tez jestem z legnicy

YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE ARE GONNA PLAY A STATIC 3X???? DUDE FRIBBEN WAS SMART TO MAKE A PVP-E HIGH RATE 8.0, THATS WHAT PEOPLE LIKE...

YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE ARE GONNA PLAY A STATIC 3X???? DUDE FRIBBEN WAS SMART TO MAKE A PVP-E HIGH RATE 8.0, THATS WHAT PEOPLE LIKE...
I'm not asking you or anyone to play server if you don't like to. Was it sense to compete against second pvp-e high rate server? I already knew that PVP teams will join original and I had no doubts with it, thats why I wanted to start something for RPG players.

If you want to waste ur time on this weekly shitty RPG server then of course... go on xD
Niebieski will again sell crystals coins on allegro, so you can supply quickly xDDDD

Sad to see how this guy is manipulating people seriously. He basically doesn't give a fuck about his server or even players with saying "its not worth to solve problem" and you are protecting him like a god.
Does he gave you any proofs that it was me or any of my teammates killing the server? Of course NO. Because it was not us who have been doing that. It's my last sentence about that what happens.

Bro what the point to Open the server again and you gonna ddos it like you did yesterday 5 time we all know you are bad guy and you always ddos server
stop CRY KID YOUR POOR SERVER IS FUCKED UP NOW BYE

Well, Niebieski got most stable 8.0 servers at the moment. But as I've spoken with teams, nobody wants to play at 3x exp server. People are tired of rpg servers that lasts for 2 weeks. You should consider setting up stages/pvp enfo/no pz at boats, just like it was at OriginalTibia. Kasteria will be a big fail. 100-200 people online after 3-4 days, I'm more than sure about that.

Brother even if he giving free items or free cash We wont play his shit server xDD no one give a fuck about his server anymore this server will be 30 player online and most of them his friends so stop talking about us xD