• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

Sad to see how this guy is manipulating people seriously. He basically doesn't give a fuck about his server or even players with saying "its not worth to solve problem" and you are protecting him like a god.
Does he gave you any proofs that it was me or any of my teammates killing the server? Of course NO. Because it was not us who have been doing that. It's my last sentence about that what happens.

Haha are you seriously trying to say that he doesn't care about the community and his players? First of all like he said he is doing it as an HOBBY and in the same text he even said he would REFUND any donations because he is not doing it for the money (like you, greedy creature) he actually made the server for people of this community and others to have fun and being able to play a 8.0 OT that is not corrupt like yours...

fok this NIEBIESKI whatever His name poor kid He is crying already haha

Haha are you seriously trying to say that he doesn't care about the community and his players? First of all like he said he is doing it as an HOBBY and in the same text he even said he would REFUND any donations because he is not doing it for the money (like you, greedy creature) he actually made the server for people of this community and others to have fun and being able to play a 8.0 OT that is not corrupt like yours...
Of course he do, why should he take money from people if hes not preprare to host an server. Stop crying people, as I have nothing related to his crashes.

You the one who is crying and spamming your dogs to write IN your thread Best server Best server hahah We will see Best server tomorrow xD

Dear Kasteria Support, look original thread and remember BAKERY is always open for you pigs :)

All videos i made for you and your server is already deleted from youtube happy kid ?

HahAHAHHA NIBIEKI IS ANGRY HE BANNED ME FROM VEZIV TS HAHAH is not even my team xD
<17:13:07> You were banned permanently from the server by "Niebieski"

It's only A game why you heff to be mad crykid :D

Looking forward to your server mate!! Good thing it's finally some RPG play. Tired of those high rate massive PKing servers! It's fun for 2 days, not for weeks ;)

fribben.png

Ready for duty!