• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics (Start Friday, Aug 8, 18:00 CEST)

ye but it was 10x better loot on real tibia or realots or tibianic
I have now checked Ancient scarab, and yes, the loot was little of on jewels, scarab shield and some other items.
These have been corrected to the real % of drop.

The change have been reloaded into the game now and should be noteable already, thanks for reporting.
For future issues, please use "Ctrl + Z", the report will come to me directly and you will be able to see if the bug have been fixed by checking your account page on the web.
Idle = not checked/not fixed yet, Fixed = the bug have been fixed but it may take until next server save before it's being reloaded, depends on what kind of bug.

some guy is blocking boat, impossible to kill him impossbile to push him away, add "please bring me to"

mosners do double hit with meele when they come to u fix it
I thought I had that fixed, I will look into it!

some guy is blocking boat, impossible to kill him impossbile to push him away, add "please bring me to"
Roger that! it will be announced in news as fast it's done!

Edit:
22:52 New record: 67 players are logged in.

Last edited:
Yo dude!
Love the game =)
I have a suggestion though!
Whenever the client closes and I open a different client (rl tib, tibianic) and re-open Legerian my hotkeys reset.
Is there any way to save my hotkeys?

Yo dude!
Love the game =)
Whenever the client closes and I open a different client (rl tib, tibianic) and re-open Legerian my hotkeys reset.

Same problem, only reason I don't play this server.

Yo dude!
Love the game =)

It's because legerian clients settings are saved in appdata,
Windows 7:
C:\Users\__YOUR_USERNAME_OF_COMPUTER__\AppData\Roaming\

You will find a folder named Tibia, right click on it and chose create a shortcut and place it in your Desktop.
Fix your hotkeys the way you want in Legerian, restart client so you know they saved in appdata.
Now copy the tibia.cfg file, and paste and name it to something so you know it's legerian hotkeys.. for example "legerian.cfg".
Every time your hotkeys are reset, you delete the "tibia.cfg" and copy "legerian.cfg" and paste it (duplicate it) and rename the new copy to "tibia.cfg" (the client must be shut down during this process).
After that, restart the client and all your hotkeys are back :)

Forget what I wrote in my last post, I created a solution in the LegerianClient directly instead:

Taken from Legerian.net -> News
New Client available (2014-08-09)

Some of you may be playing other OT's at the same time as you play Legerian.
And you who do have experienced hotkeys problems, that hotkeys reset while running different clients.
I have made some changes in the Legerian Client that will make the hotkeys not to reset if you're using multiple client versions!
You find the new client here.

Sincerely, LegerianOT Staff.

The new client will not have it's hotkeys reset whenever you run other clients, also Legerian Client will never cause other clients hotkeys to reset either!

Sorry, but I don't like new town and tasks works terrible ; s
Should give more exp.

and djin npc in thais like in shadowcores -.- without making any quest... or missions

Please fix freezes sometimes me and my friends got freeze for 3sec-15sec i died by dragon... the funnies thing is that my demon skeletons were blocking him and i died by gfbs lol so loooooong lag. And im playing rl tibia and i dont have lags or freezes hunting lizard city on 170lv ms without any problem for hours there i got ~10 freezes per hour ;s