• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria - Classic Community [7.72] - Friday 11/18 - 16:00 CET

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
ZqhoSo2.png

An oldschool community running on protocol 7.72 with no modifications besides double experience rate, 100% complete.​

We want to annouce the launch of our first (of hopefully more to come in the future) server called Isera being hosted within the Loeria.com community.

Hosted: France, dedicated server
Map: CipSoft 7.72 [realmap]
Client: Modified - 7.72
Uptime: 24/7
Experience: 2
Server type: Regular PVP

Each and every account that is created before the launch will receive 14 days of premium account status.
There will be no resets of this server. We are here to stay!

Balancing changes:

Paladin Changes:

• Light bolts - Weigh less (60oz/100) 5 more atk than regular bolts - 6 gold per bolt, buyable at Dario, Ankrahmun
  • Distance Rings - Lootable from hunters & heros - Yields 5 distance skill upon wielding
  • Light crossbow - Weigh 5oz, has 7 range (regular has 5) - Costs 20.000 gold coins from Edoch, Darashia
Knight Changes:

• All weapons that has 30 attack or higher now have an increased attackvalue of 3 (fire sword 38atk, fire axe 41atk etc)
  • Knights may learn intense healing (exura gran)
  • All rings give 5 skill instead of 4.
Additions:

• Black Knight drops ring of power - light aura & 4 shielding skill
  • Dwarf Guard drops ring of power - light aura & 3 shielding skill
  • Demon Skeleton drops ring of power - light aura & 2 shielding skill
  • Cyclops drops light shovel - Weigh 15oz
  • Soft Boots buyable from Tandros(Port Hope) - 750.000 gold coins and repairable at Aldo for 10.000 gold coins.

I will be streaming gameplay every now and then - Broadcast videos are posted after every stream:
www.twitch.tv/Loeria
https://www.twitch.tv/loeria/v/100812489

Last edited:
Latest News
Server start 2016/11/18
Sunday, 13 Nov 2016 - GM Loeria of Isera

Server is scheduled to start 2016/11/18 - 16:00 CET
Highscore & Character Search is not available until you've been online.
Therefore you will not be able to search for players nor find anyone on the highscore until the server has started.
You have the account & character counter to show how many accounts & characters that has been created so far.

Great Server Good luck!
Thank you :)

2x exp :D. I like!
I will play, try to be online at start but have alot of other shit to do this weekend :(..
Been looking at your steam a bit and it looks f***ing awsome!

We can add USA proxy if that is something you'd like although I don't think you will lagg even if you are from the US.
Are you on the west or east coast?

West coast, of course it will be a difference.

Look at all the EU servers opening up/already exist ...

Low rate, active gm, USA host and your server will attract a lot. More just saying

Yea west coast will have a difference but east coast won't be much of lagg really. Maybe 50-70 ping depending on what net connection you got.
Well what we can do is add proxies. Right now dedicated server is already paid for and it's not possible to move it just like that. The next server we open will be an american hosted. If you don't want to play here while it's hosted in the EU, try it now. Make sure you like it and if you do either play here until we open the US hosted server or wait for it to open and then start there.
We will not be opening the US server in 2016 though, earliest 2017 January.

I like your inputs and you have good points but as of how we are right now with hosts already paid I can't really move it just like that.

I hope you understand

Last edited:
Will there be a donation shop? or just from prem?
You will receive 14 days of premium account when the server starts. After that if you wish to stay you can purchase premium very cheap. If you mean if there will be items to buy? Then sorry my answer is no.

You will receive 14 days of premium account when the server starts. After that if you wish to stay you can purchase premium very cheap. If you mean if there will be items to buy? Then sorry my answer is no.
I like! Just good that you cant buy items.

Exactly, however might make a few adjustments to knights & paladins to make it a little bit more balanced.
Other than that yes its 100% vanilla with no changes.
that would be good, because rp and ek are dogshit on 7.7
is there poi dl?

that would be good, because rp and ek are dogshit on 7.7
is there poi dl?
No it's purely 7.7. Additions can be made, but there won't be PoI DL's for now.
And yes EK's and RP's are a bit on the downside of this version so we will make some sort of adjustment to even that out

Balancing changes:

Paladin Changes:
  • Light bolts - Weigh less (60oz/100) 5 more atk than regular bolts - 6 gold per bolt, buyable at Dario, Ankrahmun
  • Distance Rings - Lootable from hunters & heros - Yields 5 distance skill upon wielding
  • Light crossbow - Weigh 5oz, has 7 range (regular has 5) - Costs 20.000 gold coins from Edoch, Darashia
Knight Changes:
  • All weapons that has 30 attack or higher now have an increased attackvalue of 3 (fire sword 38atk, fire axe 41atk etc)
  • Knights may learn intense healing (exura gran)
  • All rings give 5 skill instead of 4.
Additions:
  • Black Knight drops ring of power - light aura & 4 shielding skill
  • Dwarf Guard drops ring of power - light aura & 3 shielding skill
  • Demon Skeleton drops ring of power - light aura & 2 shielding skill
  • Cyclops drops light shovel - Weigh 15oz
  • Soft Boots buyable from Tandros(Port Hope) - 750.000 gold coins and repairable at Aldo for 10.000 gold coins.

Feel free to write your thoughts on the changes

Back