• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria - Classic Community [7.72] - Friday 11/18 - 16:00 CET

To be honest you seem like a really nice guy, but you hosted a server just when nastarius.com got online + medivia, im pretty sure you would of got 300? Players with a highrate. Never the less I hope your server succeeds based on that you seem a pretty genuine guy. Too bad you only host low rates. Even though it fits you better.

To be honest you seem like a really nice guy, but you hosted a server just when nastarius.com got online + medivia, im pretty sure you would of got 300? Players with a highrate. Never the less I hope your server succeeds based on that you seem a pretty genuine guy. Too bad you only host low rates. Even though it fits you better.

Agreed.

I don't think you should host a 2x server at this point in time, I do believe however if you host a server 5x or something faster but not too fast it would be a lot of fun....

my opinion would be:

5x exp static without tasks (I think tasks are always overkill)
2x ML
4x skills (makes more sense to have higher skills then magic level rate because you can always buy your magic level whereas skills aren't buyable)
1.5x loot
2x gold
Frags lasting 24 hours each (4 for RS, make it so once you obtain RS it takes 48 hours to lose each frag)

@Kungenn

Back