• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria/RealOTS 7.7-7.4 - CipSoft Files -

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Greetings
vohswEP.png
Loeria was founded a long time ago and started off as a lowrate 2x Exp 1x Loot 2x Skills/Mag
During that time we had little knowledge about the files and how to modify them.
The time that has passed has allowed us to grow and learn a lot.

Loeria will start 18th of March (a saturday) 15:00 CET

The client has been altered substantially and so far with almost 6 months of testing there has been 0 reports of any bots working.

Map: CipSoft 7.7 with minor custom content right now
  • Rates
  • Experience 2x
  • Magic & Skills 2x
  • Loot 1x
Why play here?
  • It is the real tibia engine from 7.7, all damage values are accurate to 100%
  • Monsters A.I is just like it was on 7.7
  • No missing quests
  • All lore is here, books, npc gossip and so on
  • If you didn't get to experience Tibia 7.7 when it was live now is your chance to relive the old days
What are the new changes?
I think we all can agree that sorcerers had the upper hand on version 7.7, therefore the changes below, to try balance out the game
  • Removed mute system (Only annoying)
  • Removed soul system
  • Revamped mana needed for all spells and runes to match 7.4 instead of 7.7
  • Because of lower mana costs on spells and runes manafluids has been increased from 55gp to 100gp
  • All rings yield 5 skill instead of 4
  • Distance rings are lootable
  • Ring of Power lootable from Demon Skeletons, Dwarf Guards and Black Knights (yielding 1, 2 and 3 shielding upon wielding and a light source that is equal to utevo lux)
  • All weapons with 30 or more ATK has been increased by 3 ATK i.e Bright Sword 39ATK, Dragon Lance 50 ATK etc.
  • It is possible to upgrade certain weapons like skull staff, bright sword, fire axe and more. I will write a small explanation for this below.
  • Knights may learn exura gran
  • New crossbows & bows with different ammo i.e Light Crossbow (6 Range): Light bolts (35 ATK and cost 6gp/bolt)
  • Expanding map with new custom content, however a lot of time is spent to make it good content and not just content. (Currently working on an Island we decided to name Patella (Patella is Latin for the knee) to keep the names like Tibia, Fibula, Femor etc.
  • Bottomless Backpacks can be purchased from Timur in Fibula vol:28 - Price 1000 Gold. You can also buy backpacks with the insignias of different items (symbols) like HMM, UH, SD but also a key, a bag and so on.
There are more additions but these are the main.

Weapon Upgrading and why:

Knights are the vocation that scales the least in 7.7 since they cannot use SDs unless magic 15 which is pretty much impossible to get.
Therefore we decided to add something to make them scale a bit too, it's nothing insane but still something that makes it more fun to play the vocation.
Right now you are able to upgrade 3 weapons of each fighting (club, axe and sword)

Upgrading is broken down to 4 categories right now:
First, second, third and fourth.

Each upgrade grants the weapon +2 ATK but it also adds a level restriction to the item.

First upgrade - Level 50 Requirement
Second upgrade - Level 80 Requirement
Third upgrade - Level 120 Requirement
Fourth upgrade - Level 150 Requirement

It also costs a decent amount of gold to upgrade weapons.
Talk to Durion in Patella for more information regarding this.

There are new hidden quests within books in Patella and NPC lore for you to discover but I will spoil one of the quests for you:

Durion is an elf from Ab'dendriel which has some sort of connection to the warlocks of Demona.
He has the ability to open a portal to Demona granted that you have a crystal wand.
If you ask him for ritual or demona he will ask you to steal back the wand they stole from him.
Once you've completed the quest in Demona (crystal wand) Durion will teleport you to Demona for 800 gold as long as you have a crystal wand with you. If you lose the crystal wand he will sell you a new one for 15000 gold.
It is required to do the quest in Demona before you are able to use his ritual to teleport.
Meaning you cannot have a crystal wand in your inventory without completing the quest in Demona and expect him to teleport you.

Last edited:
good luck this time, hoping for a good start. ill be there.

btw what is this ?
IfvGkos.png

plz normal client in .zip ;s

It is an auto updater, since I do regular updates that's how it's done, it is and it's also done to be an antibot client.

Neoncube is a program used for auto-updating ragnarok online, it's simply been altered to work with this.

Not the prettiest of work I've done but it does the job.

613NIIc.png

It is an auto updater, since I do regular updates that's how it's done, it is and it's also done to be an antibot client.

Neoncube is a program used for auto-updating ragnarok online, it's simply been altered to work with this.

Not the prettiest of work I've done but it does the job.

613NIIc.png

Looking cool, do you have some screenshots of your new island? :D

Hehe I do, I'll upload some for you :)

vWmHGT2.png

mf9jzbE.png

FsTREVV.png

D0mbZGg.png

vohswEP.png

Actually made many changes and it's almost finished, currently placing creatures which is a hassle.

Last edited:
Seems cool!

Runes at shop should have a slightly higher cost tho - for the RPG cause.
If i was a druid i would like to sell my own crafted UH's for that price!!

100% true and it will be altered :)

You should include in info wether you need to buy spells or not.
If these are the tibia-files, I guess you have to buy them, but most people will be little clueless about it :p

Too bad you dropped PvP-Enforced last minute.
It's gonna be hard to ever get a lot of players with the real unjustified kills system.
This seemed like a good option.

Last edited:
Map: CipSoft 7.7 with minor custom content right now
  • Rates
  • Experience 4x
  • Magic & Skills 4x
  • Loot 2x

The rates mentioned here are not the ones mentioned on the website. Not sure if I missed something, but updating them probably helps.
I do feel though that going at 1x and paying for premium basically makes you a less old school Medivia.

Also what drops dist rings? Do spears fall on ground? More info on the new bow/xbows?

Experience rate will be x2 same with Magic & Skills.

Also what drops dist rings? Do spears fall on ground? More info on the new bow/xbows?

Hero & Hunter drops rings
Spears drops to the ground, correct.
New xbow can be bought from Edoch in Darashia it weigh less and has 1 more range
New bolts can be bought from Dario in Ankrahmun, cost 6gp per bolt.
New bow isn't obtainable yet, but will be later on.

Not sure what all the extreme negativity is about; calling the hoster names because he agreed upon a lower experience rate and so forth. Has it sprung to mind that the decision on these rates was made with that in mind? I hope to see Loeria flourish with its own custom content that sets it apart from other OTs, RealOTs was very succesful back in the day and working on their skeleton there is no reason for it not to work. But even if not, the suggestion to increase the rates and make it a PvP enforced server don't set it apart either. I did point out that the very obvious competition is Medivia and many people will not want to forsake their progress there or start again, but then a midrate PvP -E oldschool server is nothing original either. TL;DR I'd rather see the host make a server he can get behind, because it generally means they're more passionate about it as a whole. Thus creating a better experience for the player. I'll be sure to try it out when I've some time.

Experience rate will be x2 same with Magic & Skills.

Hero & Hunter drops rings
Spears drops to the ground, correct.
New xbow can be bought from Edoch in Darashia it weigh less and has 1 more range
New bolts can be bought from Dario in Ankrahmun, cost 6gp per bolt.
New bow isn't obtainable yet, but will be later on.

Thanks for the response, i will give it a go late tonight when i get off work. Always have liked your servers, hoping you will stay active.

Back