• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria/RealOTS 7.7-7.4 - CipSoft Files -

Called tasker bro or tinytask. Coulda kept killing em but would have gotten banned for too many unjusts lol.
I wouldn't call that a bot, I'd call that macro but alright. If that is the case you could've used the forum to report it or ctrl+r.

Last edited:
A macro is a subset to a bot.
Still when someone mentions bot in Tibia I automatically think about programs that allows you to cavebot and so on.
N'either is allowed, however macro recordings are impossible to prevent on a client.
They will be banned if reported and true. But like I said a macro recording is not something that atleast I am able to prevent other than banning when seen.
Also macros will never been as sofisticated a bots, a macro is easy to spot and easy to determine.

All-in-all report if you find and they will be taken care of.

Whats your equall solution for other vocations when knights can train 24/7? Due to no 15 min idle kick.
Paladin cant use any infinite distance weapon, and small stones have 10 atk, dont remember if they did have that high atk in the previous clients or its some of the custom stuff added.

Otherwise it seems like a nice stable server with alot of friendly players

Last edited:
Whats your equall solution for other vocations when knights can train 24/7? Due to no 15 min idle kick.
Paladin cant use any infinite distance weapon, and small stones have 10 atk, dont remember if they did have that high atk in the previous clients or its some of the custom stuff added.

Otherwise it seems like a nice stable server with alot of friendly players
There doesn't need to be an equal solution for the paladins as the knights are the vocation that is most exposed in this version.
However small stones was 10 ATK in 7.7 but they have a much much lower chance to break here AND you can purchase them for 15gp / stone in Patella (Travel from Port Hope).
A small stone has 1% chance of breaking.

I am currently writing a full guide to all the custom stuff that are present on Loeria right now.

Allright, now I know. I think we all would appreciate a guide since there are players who know alot more than others.

ohai Kungenn. you really do need a better advertisement of your server :(
btw any chances of bringing Celestia back to life? had fun on that server

Can't find time or drive to play here, so I'll be giving away some premium roses and whatever crap I have on my account (not that much).

Should be on later today or sometime tomorrow.

Regards,
Cody

Can't find time or drive to play here, so I'll be giving away some premium roses and whatever crap I have on my account (not that much).

Should be on later today or sometime tomorrow.

Regards,
Cody

Feel free to send to:

Shin
Kazordoon​

I'm not very active but will continue to play.

Low-pop but we are rpg-ing hard!
Yep.

RtOQ4QA.png

Back