• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Loeria/RealOTS 7.7-7.4 - CipSoft Files -

Not sure what all the extreme negativity is about; calling the hoster names because he agreed upon a lower experience rate and so forth. Has it sprung to mind that the decision on these rates was made with that in mind? I hope to see Loeria flourish with its own custom content that sets it apart from other OTs, RealOTs was very succesful back in the day and working on their skeleton there is no reason for it not to work. But even if not, the suggestion to increase the rates and make it a PvP enforced server don't set it apart either. I did point out that the very obvious competition is Medivia and many people will not want to forsake their progress there or start again, but then a midrate PvP -E oldschool server is nothing original either. TL;DR I'd rather see the host make a server he can get behind, because it generally means they're more passionate about it as a whole. Thus creating a better experience for the player. I'll be sure to try it out when I've some time.
Thing is Loeria already started 2x rate in December.
There's little point playing lowrate knowing it's gone in 3 months.
I would have been fine with 4x for 6 months.
On Medivia I can still play characters I've made 4 years ago if I choose to.

Last edited:
Thing is Loeria already started 2x rate in December.
There's little point playing lowrate knowing it's gone in 3 months.
I would have been fine with 4x for 6 months.
On Medivia I can still play characters I've made 4 years ago if I choose to.
You're absolutely right, and that is also the point I tried to make. It's a steep competition.
But I don't know if 4x would have extended the longevity of the server by half.
Considering that again there are high rate PvP-E oldschool servers out there, ones hosted by Medivia included.
Aside from that though, criticizing someones decisions is absolutely fine; it's just the phrasing that bothers me.
That said though, I wish Loeria the best of luck; for now I don't have the time to play it and it doesn't appeal to me enough yet. But I'd like to see where they are in a while from now.

Waiting on server save.... figured id share some thoughts....
Shared exp is needed, tasks be nice too.
Not sure where to buy conjure bolt....ank/dara doesnt offer it.

Misspelling on the server save login error window. Says like "game is go down"- Not a big deal, but if u want to perfect things

Does highscores update only once per day?

Last edited:
Server is ok atm, but is so unsalted..
Even the topic is way too poor :/
Hope u guys give more attention to it..

Fun server, but was only 1 online earlier and probably won't play much more.....

Same as usual.... great server.... terrible advertising(no countdown) and therefore didn't have many players.

Wow.
First of all the antivirus shit that it detects is Enigma Protector
(enigmaprotector.com)
It is a program that allows you to encrypt files. This is false positives, there is no viruses in the client.
Anyway, we have decided to stop using Enigma and the only detections you'll find is the regular alerts.

You have are free to have your opinions on advertisement.

Scans:
LoeriaUSANy.exe - Jotti's malware scan

v-AziZE.png

If you try to scan a original client unmodified client you'll see that it too has the same alerts.

2aL6Me9.png

Scans:
Tibia.exe - Jotti's malware scan

Waiting on server save.... figured id share some thoughts....
Shared exp is needed, tasks be nice too.
Not sure where to buy conjure bolt....ank/dara doesnt offer it.

Misspelling on the server save login error window. Says like "game is go down"- Not a big deal, but if u want to perfect things

Does highscores update only once per day?
I am afraid it's not we that misspelled, it's CipSoft.
And we are trying to keep it authentic! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
3 days later and you come with this?
You need to find yourself.. You seem to be lost.
What world you live on?

What world you live on?
3 days later? Is this the only forum where we work?
The amount of players that comes from Otland is close to 0.
We are working within our forum on the website AND facebook.
Just let it go already, I do not understand what you are so upset about.
And stop advertising in our thread.

Im upset cause i don't think you give a s*** from it..
There are only 20 ppl on your otserv..
And you know how things are going, the more days go by, the less people will come in.
I already think it's dead. You'll have to create it again.
FeelsRobin

Edit: You made a mistake, and a rude one.

My intention of posting the virus scan was to inform that many who want to try the server won't do it because of their antivirus flagging enigma.

I'm playing it myself and I do enjoy the regen of "newer" Tibia combined with the "old" spells. I also enjoy the freedom of no tasks

Server is ok atm, but is so unsalted..
Even the topic is way too poor :/
Hope u guys give more attention to it..

What world you live on?

Im upset cause i don't think you give a s*** from it..
There are only 20 ppl on your otserv..
And you know how things are going, the more days go by, the less people will come in.
I already think it's dead. You'll have to create it again.
FeelsRobin

Edit: You made a mistake, and a rude one.

Failed otserver. kkkk laughing hard.
Delete this one so.

@lukenshin

Would you mind quitting being an total asshole...
I read two pages and 4 of the comments are from you and they do not even contain constructive criticism, it's more bashing/bullying what you do.

So please stop acting like a 10 year old kid, and only reply here if its relevant to the server itself or when there is actually something that makes sense coming from you.

Kind regards,

@lukenshin

Would you mind quitting being an total asshole...
I read two pages and 4 of the comments are from you and they do not even contain constructive criticism, it's more bashing/bullying what you do.

So please stop acting like a 10 year old kid, and only reply here if its relevant to the server itself or when there is actually something that makes sense coming from you.

Kind regards,

I don't really give a f* brah.. constructive criticism comes with constructive servers.
Not opening and giving a shit bout it. Worthy of pity.
If the hood served. Wear it.

If your gonna take 3 days to reply on this website,cause you are so much present on other website ( and we both know you open and go afk days) . You may aswell put energy on these pretended forums and refrain from doing it so here? It shows big time when someone tells a problem with the client and the answer comes years later. Plus its a day after the release,when you should be checking all fronts and bringing players in. You can even have notification for when you get msged. So much 2017. Even I ,knows how to use that.

I dont think ive ever seen a gm or owner online since its release..... been killig botters myself..... now all char red skulled lol.... in danger of being banned. Oh well....

Omg.. there are dumbs for erthing..

Would help if you actually made sense, but apparently a lack of intelligence in your case can't be helped. Sorry mate.

Instead of coming to the thread to be a shitstain, go do something a little more productive.

Regards,
Cody

I dont think ive ever seen a gm or owner online since its release..... been killig botters myself..... now all char red skulled lol.... in danger of being banned. Oh well....
Killing botters? Now that is a just a lie. There have been 0 reports of botters and I am confident that 0 have been able to use bots.

Killing botters? Now that is a just a lie. There have been 0 reports of botters and I am confident that 0 have been able to use bots.

Called tasker bro or tinytask. Coulda kept killing em but would have gotten banned for too many unjusts lol.

Back