• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] MasterCores 7.4 mid-high rate. Advanced DDos protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
Host: Dedicated in France
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, May 23, 18:00 CET
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: RPG, PVP
Half-Trailer:

Exp: Staged from 200x to 3x
Skills: 25x
Magic: 8x
Loot: 4x
Client: Custom 7.4 client with graphical options.

More Information: http://mastercores.net/?subtopic=information&view=about

Again? 10th time?
images

Last edited:
Neither me or Znote involved, this is all Erik, Mikael, whatever you wanna call him.

Make it just highrate and promote your advertisement on otservlist.org.

Last edited:
why always mid-highrate servers why not just highrate server.... aint gonna play. not gonna spend any time in some mid or low server anymore.

why always mid-highrate servers why not just highrate server.... aint gonna play. not gonna spend any time in some mid or low server anymore.

***** please you're the biggest no lifer there is. You'll play every oldschool server.

***** please you're the biggest no lifer there is. You'll play every oldschool server.

so name what i am playing now pls?
aint even gonna defend myself for a internet hero. have a nice day.

Highrate indeed, no one wanna spend time on a new ot low-mid rate ot specially this since it's the 10th time it launch. If you wanna play lowrate go tibianic.org, I have no idea why ppls hosting ots trying to compete with tibianic. If you wanna do so have a ot open 3 years then maybe ppls will play. :)

Highrate indeed, no one wanna spend time on a new ot low-mid rate ot specially this since it's the 10th time it launch. If you wanna play lowrate go tibianic.org, I have no idea why ppls hosting ots trying to compete with tibianic. If you wanna do so have a ot open 3 years then maybe ppls will play. :)

this

Not recommended.
Server always shuts down after two months, because then the time has passed that most donations are made.

can you buy runes in shop on this ot? if not i think u should consider adding it as not adding it just means people will be forced to bot with runemakers

where is the client download? will you add a forum (i need to know people cause I'm starting alone and want a guild/friends)?
instad of editing the xp table, couldn't you edit the monster exp?
it sucks not to know the needed amount of exp and having to look at the website.
also, please, do not sell gold/equipment by donation points... this can unbalance everything, since no frag = no drop...
and can you check it SD's are hitting in "area"? at classicus, everybody on the SQM will take the dmg, but UH traps are still available. I think that sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back