• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] MasterCores 7.4 mid-high rate. Advanced DDos protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
get the pvp back to normal lol , just 2 frags per kill max dmg and last hit , 3 kills per day for rs , etc.. u know what i mean
Personally I think it should be 5 a day for RS and 10 for Ban. Can't have any type of war between guilds with 5-6 frags=Ban

By donating you agree to that your donation is a donation.
You understand that you can never be certain you will get any donation points for donating.

Translation: I will steal from you and you can do nothing about it.

who will send the euro for Ots to sponsor me?

yes zaowan recruited small 10 ppl team with people who want have fun we are starting to exp :)

Yup retarded as fuck. When killed when you don't have skull you don't lose anything? wtf is this

It's only me or paladins attack speed is slow?

Ladders dont work if there is item on the ground i guess?

Last edited:
It's only me or paladins attack speed is slow?
You have to pause like stop moving to shoot, it's like old tibia lol nd lifer yea I was on but heading to work now

I got off earlier, just got ml 25 and was training a pally :p be back in a few days

the paralyze from monsters is really annoying, if u run with 3-4 vamps u gotta stand still for 1 second than cast the spell for it to wear off..

lol it looks like 8.6 converted to 7.4....... runes stack and its trainers , i hope you delete them looks unserious ot

i cant believe people have such boring lifes that the play this fucking piece of shit lol

Hello I came back to play to make 1 last movie so I was making runes on your server, and the system banned me, but i never used any bots. the only programm I use is pingzapper which lowers the ping and hypercam2 to record movied. But i never use any bot.

Can you check your system and unbann me and fix that it won't detect bot as hypercam or pingzapper.

If you no unban me and no fix this i leave ots and my friends to.

Here i upload 1 frag but i have cam some pk actions on this ots on computer , here send 1 for show i no use bot.
Your system search bot is sux if you no trust me i no uploading all on you tobe.

But i can download team viver and i can show you on my computer all and you can to looking i no have bots computer.

If you no fast unban me i no play more i make pk movie on other ots.

Last edited:
lol it looks like 8.6 converted to 7.4....... runes stack and its trainers , i hope you delete them looks unserious ot
if you want serious ot go tibianic or wait for other ot, you dont have to put so much hate into this :S

Its really shit ots. Boring almost like classicus ;p. No enemies just seargant noobs 10 vs 2 and they scared to go out gg.
gz train monks all pally shoting 200+ power bolts more than my sds , same with ek

GM just banning for cavebotting , wars ? if they any ? classicbotter aim bot + dash its boring
Who opening ots without antibot client ? it was 2 years ago.

cya on originaltibia ;p

Yo why the fuck did my knight get deleted? I did nothing wrong on him.. I was training the other day afk but I wasnt casting spells, so why the fuck was I deleted? For standing there, doing nothing?.. Unban him.

Liferuiner~

bro only go if ur bored, it's orsha ot sds stacking etc no need blanks to make runes etc..
fix pvp system
fix blank to make runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back