• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] MasterCores 7.4 mid-high rate. Advanced DDos protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I came back to play to make 1 last movie so I was making runes on your server, and the system banned me, but i never used any bots. the only programm I use is pingzapper which lowers the ping and hypercam2 to record movied. But i never use any bot.

Can you check your system and unbann me and fix that it won't detect bot as hypercam or pingzapper.

If you no unban me and no fix this i leave ots and my friends to.

Here i upload 1 frag but i have cam some pk actions on this ots on computer , here send 1 for show i no use bot.
Your system search bot is sux if you no trust me i no uploading all on you tobe.

But i can download team viver and i can show you on my computer all and you can to looking i no have bots computer.

If you no fast unban me i no play more i make pk movie on other ots.

Have played against Tampon several times since 3 years, he never use any kind of bots.

Last edited:
banning tampon for bot is retarded xd

if its 1 guy against botting spamming otland threads for 5 years that is tampon for sure

I have pvpd against and with Tampon for years. He never uses a bot. I will also vouch for him.

@Server, can be fun for war but there is a bug people are pking and losing pz in 2 minutes it's stupid. Make sure you soulfire any pks or they will drop skull some how.

Also change unjust system jesus........

Please make an own thread for the USA server.

Tested the european server. Classicus is a lot better and has the same rollbacks/bug problems than classicus. Gonna try realoria.

OP antibot hahaha. I got deleted for bot , pathetic....

"Website will soon be back online
The Antibot system was 10x as sensitive as it should, therefor 20 players got unfairly deleted.
This will be fixed and game will be back in a few minutes"

"Website will soon be back online
The Antibot system was 10x as sensitive as it should, therefor 20 players got unfairly deleted.
This will be fixed and game will be back in a few minutes"

Yea remove this shitly antibot, i got deleted for free.

lols and there goes another deletion wave, just turn your anti cheat off.. aint working

62QLt6p.png

Notice the "Uh traps"? Well. This is why I started here.

They don't work. You can't uh trap on this server you heal through everyone. You cannot boattrap, you can't trap npcs far enough away and bring me to is too easy.

62QLt6p.png

Notice the "Uh traps"? Well. This is why I started here.

They don't work. You can't uh trap on this server you heal through everyone. You cannot boattrap, you can't trap npcs far enough away and bring me to is too easy.
if you do it in darashia you can rope the npc maybe, as in classicus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back