• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
otplayer 1: LEAVE i was here 1st
otfktardplayer 2: fk ur mother balalala if u want kill me nanana, cancer, nanan , my team is comming, ill get lfvl back in 10min

With tibianic those days are past :)

I've started playing tibia since 7.3 so I can say that this server is highly recommended for people who wants to waste their time playing tibia but yeah, there are also great memories and Pymyn^, for example - will agree with me for sure.

Witam Cię Pymyn i pozdrawiam serdecznie ;)
Praber.

I played slightly before 7.1 and I can say the feeling we once had during those times won't be found on tibianic. Not because the server is bad but because most oldschool players here know Iryont been corrupt in ways in the past, which kinda ruins the feeling along with the fact that now everyone knows exactly everything about the game, map, etc so don't hope to get that utopia game of the world feeling like you might have had back many many years ago when you were nuub

I played slightly before 7.1 and I can say the feeling we once had during those times won't be found on tibianic. Not because the server is bad but because most oldschool players here know Iryont been corrupt in ways in the past, which kinda ruins the feeling along with the fact that now everyone knows exactly everything about the game, map, etc so don't hope to get that utopia game of the world feeling like you might have had back many many years ago when you were nuub
10000000000% Signed

Yes, because the only people who were ever corrupt in this world, be it politics or Tibia, is the ones who actually got caught by it. Du'h.

Luckily, many people know Iryont has been corrupt. Most noobs will ofcourse deny it since it would crush much of their motivation to play.

What's that saying now again? "Ignorance is bliss."

Yes, because the only people who were ever corrupt in this world, be it politics or Tibia, is the ones who actually got caught by it. Du'h.

Luckily, many people know Iryont has been corrupt. Most noobs will ofcourse deny it since it would crush much of their motivation to play.

What's that saying now again? "Ignorance is bliss."

can you now f off for once? freak

Well he's about to make a boatload of money lmao

I don't always make propaganda about tibianic being corrupt

But when I do, I have a link to a classicus movie in my comment

If the topic was making desert quest traps on level 20s while people who matter fight actual battles, sai would be the guy to ask, anything besides this nobody takes his word serious

Last edited:

FUCK OFF NO ONE LIKES YOU

I believe it's pretty arogant to pretend to know how "the good old times" were when, judging from your picture, you were about 8-11 years old back in the 7.1 days. Not only is it almost impossible to remember everything from ~10 years ago but still being a child makes those memories even more unaccurate. I'm not saying that I remember everything like it used to be but I know damn well that I'm not one to make calls about a server saying "meh it's not like back then" because I was a kid and I didn't even speak freaking english, nor did I know anything about the current client version I was playing.

Nobody in this thread is saying that Tibianic is perfect. The server is up for over 3 years now and shit is bound to happen from time to time. But you may not look at a server like that because then you will never find a proper server you can have fun on. All you can do is compare servers and if you do that you will quickly realize that Tibianic is by far the most stable, bug free server with the most professional oldschool server staff (nowadays).

Everyone is just trying to promote this server because it's the best anyone will find. If you are looking for a stable low rated 7.4 server, this is where you should play. Don't listen to people like Ingens (aka. Sai) who only play a server for a few days and then start random PKing on a level 20 (check his youtube) because they are to bad to actually achieve something on a serious slow rated server. Either way, the success of the server will eventually speak for itself and in the end even the "Tibianic is so bad"-guys will play on it because it's crushing in the competition with other servers.

Have a nice day everyone and see you in 96 hours.

Everyone is just trying to promote this server because it's the best anyone will find. If you are looking for a stable low rated 7.4 server, this is where you should play. Don't listen to people like Ingens (aka. Sai) who only play a server for a few days and then start random PKing on a level 20 (check his youtube) because they are to bad to actually achieve something on a serious slow rated server. Either way, the success of the server will eventually speak for itself and in the end even the "Tibianic is so bad"-guys will play on it because it's crushing in the competition with other servers.

Have a nice day everyone and see you in 96 hours.

lol. keep telling urself that, ppl are only promoting it because they are really really insecure wether it will be a big success or a big fail because without ppl it will fail and judging from the amount of created chars id say around 200-300 vouchers got sold, not bad.. but then again, this is 2014 and most ppl who want to buy a voucher will do so, so.. id give it around 400 ppl max the first month then it'll go down and that is nowhere near a "best server"

speaking of achieving something on a slowrated server, i wouldnt say 110? ek on a 3 year old server with shitloads of botted runes everywhere.. oh wait, didnt u rook ur ek to make a rp? well i guess this server is fking awesome for u then.. buhaha

I don't always make propaganda about tibianic being corrupt

But when I do, I have a link to a classicus movie in my comment

If the topic was making desert quest traps on level 20s while people who matter fight actual battles, sai would be the guy to ask, anything besides this nobody takes his word serious

"while ppl who matter fight actual battles"

"ppl who matter fight actual battles"

"fight actual battles"

"fight"

hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaaha plz khalifa, ppl might think u are even good at this game

can you now f off for once? freak
its funny u are saying this because i remember Iryont deleted Hemmdz aka 120 ms for a post here on otland.. not really corruption but hey.. ppl forgive and forget amirite?

its funny u are saying this because i remember Iryont deleted Hemmdz aka 120 ms for a post here on otland.. not really corruption but hey.. ppl forgive and forget amirite?

iryont made mistakes in the past for sure. but At some point it make no sense anymore to post about it. No shit he may did some things in the pass what are not correct. Like that ban wich made no sense, and i never forgive him for that but this is a game so i get over it easily. But i'm not gonna make 50 posts like a freak

so tell me again what was so funny?

Last edited:
There are no owners from OTs who didnt make mistakes. It happens, deal with it. As far as I know Iryont has learnt alot about it, and he is for sure the best person to host such a serious OT. And 400 players without Mc is alot, even if its 200 people, itll still be a great server to play on.

w/e u haters say, iryont is the most trustworthy admin and this is for sure worth to play his server more than any other lowrated ots.

Status
Not open for further replies.