• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know, that you have stopped then :) I don't care about the past now, I just hope to have a few very good oldschool opentibia servers. I hope that none will use any zombie computers web to spam tibianic start.

@Iryont

still don't see any exact clarifaction about vouchers / first 10 days on first page, you should add that. also maybe add the new rates

I would like to ask, if the new Tibianic will be secured by that Ryan West? He is able to use 500 mbps to ddos each server. Most of the attacks at otservlist org from 7.4-7.7 clients were made from his home ip adress...

I hope that he won't destroy our starting date :/

Anyway... are you going to buy Countdown for Premium-Voucher or for the Free account server from otservlist?
Would be nice to see the Spectrum server with Golden option at otservlist.org also :)

I did forget to mention my Isara's nicks in the past. I was playing with Sir Rakuss 56 RP/Nehoxis 65 lv MS, on the times of del'toros and in the server starts. Later when the later war had started with Babuba's help, I was playing with 2 guys at Czarna Strzala character. 98 rp .
I dont think Ryan would ping tibianic he is usually supporting tibianic servers.

Do you think how many ppl will be online on start?

At the server start it should be like a 300-420~ players with the voucher codes only... But I can't say how much there would be online after the New Year. It's to hard to guess...

It's going to be epic. I'm going to skip work to play tibia at age 25. -facepalm- :cool: Plx don't kill my rats I have no intentions of being on rook for 8 hours. I just hope the server is ready and doesn't crash.

One thing I would like to add is do not give up. It will be slow and hard but the server will be around for a long time!

I hope I don't lag in USA

Take care

Last edited:
Yes it will be slow exp but if you will have advances it is something.

I think serwer will be online to the end of the world

imo there will be 150-200 players online max in average with voucher
That's actually good, considering the spawns that will be taken the first week. If the voucher people get ahead, it'll be easier to attract new players at new year as they won't have to fight as hard over every single low lvl spawn

I'm sooo ready for this!

i go for 280+/- at start and after 1 jan around 350~ then after a couple months back to 200-250

considering the extreme usage of multiclients on tibianic I believe it'll be over 300+ even after a few months. Most of them being runemakers

Ingens will play max to 2x deaths in the row, when he will want to gain some lvs after random pk. Even at classicus, he was the fun guy who did always logout with anger after stupid the death at normal exp spot, when he got soled by the same lv or even the lower level 'druid '... but we should leave the past behind :)

At tibianic there will be less mc then at the other servers. For example classicus consists more then 60% multiclients, it is just a record.

Hope we won't more then 10% of mc. Iryont should strict to that rule, to punish very hard the mc. Even the account sharing isn't a such a problem like mc :)

Hendze go away nobody knows who you are, nobody cares, I wouldn't even waste a frag on a noob like you if i I knew what your name would be on spectrum.

Hendze go away nobody knows who you are, nobody cares, I wouldn't even waste a frag on a noob like you if i I knew what your name would be on spectrum.

gonna spam trade chat "searching for pk / boat trap team" again? you're a joke lol

gonna spam trade chat "searching for pk / boat trap team" again? you're a joke lol

I'm very curious about why you people come up with random lies in order to try to flame me, don't you have anything legit you can actually throw in my face? Insult my profile picture, leave negatives comments on my videos, anything that is not bullshit because all the shit I see towards me in these threads are pathetic tries to make me look bad, which every single one of you writing, knows to be false.

It's pathetic, really.

I'm very curious about why you people come up with random lies in order to try to flame me, don't you have anything legit you can actually throw in my face? Insult my profile picture, leave negatives comments on my videos, anything that is not bullshit because all the shit I see towards me in these threads are pathetic tries to make me look bad, which every single one of you writing, knows to be false.

It's pathetic, really.

i'd be embarrassed & deny shit if i were you too

Status
Not open for further replies.