• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khalifa whats its ur problem? Sai playing like he want, what's the point? Its boring to reading this shitty comments

Vouchers will be possible to buy after server start??

Think i read somewhere that you could buy vouchers untill the 1st of jan

considering the extreme usage of multiclients on tibianic I believe it'll be over 300+ even after a few months. Most of them being runemakers

So, according to what you say is true - face the fact:
Are you telling the truth now..? Do you want Iryont, owner of opentibia as server admin and host or do you want wannabe programmers like Fribben?

So, according to what you say is true - face the fact:
Are you telling the truth now..? Do you want Iryont, owner of opentibia as server admin and host or do you want wannabe programmers like Fribben?

Honestly? Fribben. I know for sure 100% Iryont has been corrupt multiple times even if you won't accept it, as for fribben I have no idea.

Honestly? Fribben. I know for sure 100% Iryont has been corrupt multiple times even if you won't accept it, as for fribben I have no idea.

I usually never post on this forum nor I do care much about people who troll around 24/7, checking forum just to fight over an online chat... However, it was Fribben who tried to hire me years ago, who was asking for help with maps and money. I have insights into both servers and Fribben was basically hosting his server on a 80€ /month host. I can clearly tell you that such machine is not made for stability, it is made for ribbing off player's money by creating an illusion of oldschool game.

Most hosts play with the fascination and love of the players for a game which by far does only exists in their heads any longer. If you are a fair person, you should suggest everyone who actually struggles to re-find that old gaming memory to play on Tibianic since it is the only server where you can be sure that the admin actually values your gaming efforts.

I am clearly no fan of Iryont, I had my personal fights with him and but I can tell by heart, after all what happend, after all what he did to me, I cannot say he is corrupted. During my time as CM, he never did anything of what you accuse him to and I had full access, so I know what I talk about. You can throw at dirt at many and ofcause Tibianic got flaws but Iryont is the least.

Doyle

I'm very curious about why you people come up with random lies in order to try to flame me, don't you have anything legit you can actually throw in my face? Insult my profile picture, leave negatives comments on my videos, anything that is not bullshit because all the shit I see towards me in these threads are pathetic tries to make me look bad, which every single one of you writing, knows to be false.

It's pathetic, really.

Theres a reason for it, and in this case, The reason is obvious your behaviour. I can agree with alot of people about it :)

I usually never post on this forum nor I do care much about people who troll around 24/7, checking forum just to fight over an online chat... However, it was Fribben who tried to hire me years ago, who was asking for help with maps and money. I have insights into both servers and Fribben was basically hosting his server on a 80€ /month host. I can clearly tell you that such machine is not made for stability, it is made for ribbing off player's money by creating an illusion of oldschool game.

Most hosts play with the fascination and love of the players for a game which by far does only exists in their heads any longer. If you are a fair person, you should suggest everyone who actually struggles to re-find that old gaming memory to play on Tibianic since it is the only server where you can be sure that the admin actually values your gaming efforts.

I am clearly no fan of Iryont, I had my personal fights with him and but I can tell by heart, after all what happend, after all what he did to me, I cannot say he is corrupted. During my time as CM, he never did anything of what you accuse him to and I had full access, so I know what I talk about. You can throw at dirt at many and ofcause Tibianic got flaws but Iryont is the least.

Doyle
Congratulations spending 1000 hours on Tibianic for free and Iryont keeps using your contenent to make a new server and make more money again. Don't you think Iryont could be the one buying your precious Cadillac and not you? Iryont the moneywhore Im glad you screwed this disgusting Doyle exposing him to all the community. I spit on you, motherfucking Doyle.

Doyle

you are the last person on the world to speak about "corruption"
now gtfo, and plz stay away from this new server, you scumbag

Doyle

You misunderstand me though, I think tibianic is a great server and I recommended it to tons of people who ask me what 7.4 is going to last longest. New people who doesn't normally play 7.4 and knows nothing about it.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to keep quiet about the things Iryont has done in the past and now is deying, which gives him even less trust and makes me think that he might still be doing shit like that, just alot less and secretive since he wouldn't do anything to risk his money income that this server gives him. Since it's alot.

I'm disappointed I thought this was starting today hahhaa
If you do the math he really doesn't make that much money off it , I think every dime is well deserved. I have had loads of fun on the first tibianic and will have even more on this one. Anyone with a decent job makes a lot more than he does off donations. Sometimes it can be a lot of work too. He made a good business decision and now deserves to profit from it. Plus he has to deal with a lot of BS, people should be thanking him for bringing this stable oldschool back to us instead of harassing him due to jealousy. Sometimes people make bad decisions and learn from them. Now I'm mad tho cus I thought it started today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.