• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this voucher thing is to get rid of ppl like u and sai who would only join to random pk and make a mess on server. Ppl who really want to play have bought vouchers, ppl who dont rly want to play and want only pk or destroy server on start didnt buy fortunetely.
Yes, there is no way to find people that in this days wanna stay with their family/friends aka normal life...
I could say aswell that there are dif kind of nerds, those who...those who dont...life is never as easy and generalize is a very bad thing, also the easiest way to go.
Besides that, why are we arguing about anything, keep calm, play or not, buy or not, just be happy we have a company to offer us a product like this. I dont care who will rule the server or what are others doing, or even if some1 is cheating, staff's obligations. If they find a way to prevent the abuse of any way they will have a work, if they cant handle it its not my problem as tibia is not my life.

Just saying that it is greedy nothing else. You still make profit from premium accounts and that is also ENOUGH money to make all the investments you are talking about and having this employee. ( Since you did it before you launched this new server )
It is your server and you do whatever you want. But at the end of the day it is to pocket some extra money and it is lame. It is not like you are expecting to run the server for 5+ years with the money you are getting from voucher? Nope, you are planning on running this server with the money you get from people buying premium and that is why this voucher thing feels icky.
People are already paying a premium service and have to pay more to play on a new server, I have never heard of a buisness model like this. Even greedsoft who lets the game be infested with botters don't do that kind of shit. If you buy prem you get access to everything.

lol everyone wants to be paid for their job, what's bad about it? It's not like he only wants to get back the cash he has invested but also earn for his effort, make profit of that, which is understandable. Seriously, stop this bla bla bla, if you think he doesn't deserve that money, simply don't pay it to him, nobody forces you to. You expect everything to be free, but I bet you wouldn't work for free yourself, hypocrite. Or maybe you ask your employer to pay you less, because you don't need that much?

It's so fucking pathetic to talk so much shit about how much others earn, or how much time they spend on this game.

lol everyone wants to be paid for their job, what's bad about it? It's not like he only wants to get back the cash he has invested but also earn for his effort, make profit of that, which is understandable. Seriously, stop this bla bla bla, if you think he doesn't deserve that money, simply don't pay it to him, nobody forces you to. You expect everything to be free, but I bet you wouldn't work for free yourself, hypocrite. Or maybe you ask your employer to pay you less, because you don't need that much?

It's so fucking pathetic to talk so much shit about how much others earn, or how much time they spend on this game.

Wow, can you read? I said using the premium system is fine. He gets 4,5 euro per MONTH from users buying prem. Wtf are you even talking about? I never said premium was bad, he deserves 4,5 euro per month from each user for putting up such a stable server. Either you are retarded or a troll =).

Wow, can you read? I said using the premium system is fine. He gets 4,5 euro per MONTH from users buying prem. Wtf are you even talking about? I never said premium was bad, he deserves 4,5 euro per month from each user for putting up such a stable server. Either you are retarded or a troll =).

Yes but you seem to fail to understand that it's not like he gets 4,50 euros from every premium rose purchased. You just have no idea how expensive it is to make the server that stable with all the stuff that has to be paid. We get offered a service in exhange for money and we either take it or not. Nobody forces you to pay to play here. If you think the money is not worth it, spend it elsewhere.

So what? Who said he can't earn more? You think he downloaded files from otland, made click click and bam, tibianic online and he makes cash of nothing without any effort? He works on it so he wants to earn, obviously. Would you tell your employer that despite your all efforts you don't want to earn more, because it's too much? It's not like he stole this money or cheated anyone, so I don't get this butthurt. If you don't like it, you can always not pay and go spend your money somewhere else, customer's right. But instead you've just given him 10 euros yourself and now yell "hey, he didn't deserve it!". Fuck logic

this voucher thing is to get rid of ppl like u and sai who would only join to random pk and make a mess on server. Ppl who really want to play have bought vouchers, ppl who dont rly want to play and want only pk or destroy server on start didnt buy fortunetely.

Ye that worked great didn't it

Last edited:
STREAM (click follow on the page):

http://www.twitch.tv/sailicious/
Here you can follow Sai level to 20 and see how he manages to solve his different problems through-out the world. The stream includes not only exping and questing; But also money-making such as finding homes to lonely lootbags!

Most time online will be spent at darashia minotaurs where I even help to clean the map sometimes by sorting out all of those weird letters laying around spawns for no reason!

Oh, and sometimes there are item give-aways such as money, lootbags and tomorrow; there will even be a rewarding spike sword in my own live randomizer! Here and ONLY at: Sailicious Stream!

Disclaimer: I do NOT in any way act in a destructive behavior. If stealing lootbags or not respecting spawns is against the rules please make such an official statement and I'll stop. I wish to make this a long-lasting stream and eventually create movies from this server. I have a rather big team and we all spent 10 euro each and 4.5 euro a month to play here.
If you have a problem with my personality, please contact my psychiatrist.

Last edited:
STREAM (click follow on the page):

http://www.twitch.tv/sailicious/
Here you can follow Sai level to 20 and see how he manages to solve his different problems through-out the world. The stream includes not only exping and questing; But also money-making such as finding homes to lonely lootbags!

Most time online will be spent at darashia minotaurs where I even help to clean the map sometimes by sorting out all of those weird letters laying around spawns for no reason!

Oh, and sometimes there are item give-aways such as money, lootbags and tomorrow; there will even be a rewarding spike sword in my own live randomizer! Here and ONLY at: Sailicious Stream!

Disclaimer: I do NOT in any way act in a destructive behavior. If stealing lootbags or not respecting spawns is against the rules please make such an official statement and I'll stop. I wish to make this a long-lasting stream and eventually create movies from this server. I have a rather big team and we all spent 10 euro each and 4.5 euro a month to play here.
If you have a problem with my personality, please contact my psychiatrist.

Here's a challenge ; try to make yourself look like a bigger attention seeking pathetic douchebag than you have already

Book keepers have you and your shit team quitting at level 25

Good luck!

Here is some footage from the stream!
If anyone know what name Khalifa is going by in-game let me know please! = D

oIQcLTz.png

P5wo5Y0.jpg

http://www31.speedy*****malware.localhost/V2HGW/download/Zdjecie0015.jpg

Rahis, Shirek, Pirat and me(Mex - Adrian)

Your friend shirek looks like he is retarded... is he able to play tibia? Are you from ukraine or moldova? Your's heaters look really bad... I didn't want to be offence, sory if I were. Btw... I thought that mex has more then 18 years... o.0

1) When exactly you open Spectrum for everyone?
2) When new website?

I hope that you don't gave up with the advertisement after success with the vouchers and you will advertise it more since now.

Last edited:
Dear players

I would like to remind you that Spectrum will be available for all players on 00:00 CET 1st of January, 2015 which in in less than 1 hour and 14 minutes hours from now on.

As soon as this specific date is reached you will be able to create character on the new world and join the fun.

I really recommend making lootbags at darashia minos = PPPPpppPPppP

Haha this guy :D
yeah you are awesome war mongol logging out when its not your 5 guy team against one guy

man we had no supplies, we were alot lower lvls and fewer in number when i come up stairs i see this, and thats not all of them some are downstairs aswell ofc we'll instalogout if we can xD
TlUiLQR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.