• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
man we had no supplies, we were alot lower lvls and fewer in number when i come up stairs i see this, and thats not all of them some are downstairs aswell ofc we'll instalogout if we can xD
TlUiLQR.jpg

hahaha pussy, stay at dara mino's man. real war is nothing for you

Tibianic Spectrum is growing day by day and it's really the best oldschool long-term server.

Hope to see more than 500+ players online in the near future. Recommended!

Nice team of thiefs you pulled together mex haha, theyre favourite place is guardsxd

and i though i was kicked from my team. look at mex o_O and sai team gratz for falling for that trap;p

Last edited:
doesnt matter if i have issues or not thing is i wanted to have some fun and i had and for now im done with tibianic atleast done with playing serious. But u can except more cams soon.

Would you all just focus on the more important stuff? Like telling everyone how great this server is!

Yesterday there were 430+ players online at 18:00. 400 and fucking 30+ players online.

On a 1x server. I've played about every new server in oldschool tibia, From Antica (Tibia) to Xerena. When thais DP was crowded the other day i really had some memories coming back. If you know any oldschool players not playing, get them to check this server out.

BoH's selling for 100k+
Shitloads of Runes beeing traded daily
HUGE teams to complete Dwarf hell and OF quests.
This is by far the closest thing we've been to an oldschool server(Tibia) in quite some years.

Status
Not open for further replies.