• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday we are gaining players, i just hope that if there is any war teams involved wont pa and/or threat random people and newbies badly, for bad things we already got mex and sai its enough...

Now that i know Iryont works with Ryan ( Classicus ), let them think they are untouchble.. enjoy.

I'd say 2 kicks this morning is going to go bad. lol

DDOS will always happen, no matter how good the server is. We can be happy with the protection we have and nobody died due to the kick (you just get TPed back to temple)

Now that i know Iryont works with Ryan ( Classicus ), let them think they are untouchble.. enjoy.
Uhmm? Is it possible to know whats wrong btw u and ryan? I dont get it really, you might be another hoster because a normal player dont give a fuck about most of the things you would say about this matter.
This the only chance to play a real 7.4 1x server, if you cant enjoy this gameplay i doubt you could offer anything better.
In the last years tibianic and classicus are in the top of the most succesfull servers around. If by calling them untouchables means you all cant ddos their servers to death... because im pretty sure that you or knight do it or atleast knows who or what is causing it, yes, hopefully those servers makes us feel safe in every aspect.

Random kicks happened today for many players, very frustrating to die from a kick when the problem is out of my hand. Im not using a proxy and never had issues before. many players died to these damn kicks..

Kick kick bang bang
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal database error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

2nd time today, is it ddos or what?

Last edited:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal database error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Its about time somone brings this post up!

Best oldschool server possible. Hope to see you here :)

You claimed to have spent the voucher money on server upgrades and such so why is the server down every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.