• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Cast System|Online NOw

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still on a fake server haha. But the bright side is 21 people are actually online now instead of 11.
I can prove it still just by website lol worst case of spoofing I have ever seen -- the fact people defend it is worse.

You're still on a fake server haha. But the bright side is 21 people are actually online now instead of 11.
I can prove it still just by website lol worst case of spoofing I have ever seen -- the fact people defend it is worse.
look its not spoof and if server makes you upset just dont comment and ignore it and for ur known ur comment wont make a difference with me because ur opinion is nothing for me

Delete this thread please!

Last edited by a moderator:
why? you're asking why am i deleting this thread?
let me tell you because of ur comments and other comments just made me disappointed i worked alot in this server and you're just here to destroy all of this so it's none important to keep it here because there is players in my server and i got many donations and server will keep up so being here just making me disappointed

why? you're asking why am i deleting this thread?
let me tell you because of ur comments and other comments just made me disappointed i worked alot in this server and you're just here to destroy all of this so it's none important to keep it here because there is players in my server and i got many donations and server will keep up so being here just making me disappointed
You're really weak to criticism...

You're really weak to criticism...
just go to the hell my server is succeed and i got lots of money thanks god now otland is none important otlanders are just here to fail others!

DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Last edited:
stop talking shit omfg, this server is downloaded nothing more + you had like 30025 ots in 4 weeks... I dont hate you but I hate if you lie without any reason XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back