• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Cast System|Online NOw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why some people are hating
Just ignore them man :p
There are many people that love the OT
There is a reason that so many people play

I dont understand why some people are hating
Just ignore them man :p
There are many people that love the OT
There is a reason that so many people play
thank you bro :D!

270 players online? never there must be something wrong.

270 ppls online and just 1 guy is at depo and noone at temple yope.

you gonna lose alot of players, says 271 are online i try to login on client doesnt work i login on site and it works...

you gonna lose alot of players, says 271 are online i try to login on client doesnt work i login on site and it works...
guys server is on we had a problem with database and it has been fixed

Went from 270 to 10 people in 1 hour. Having problems with mc clients on non-logout trainers? Haha
Nobody here is 'talking shit because we hate your server' we just hate seeing fake servers spoofing.
We play for interaction with other players.
The biggest reason people spoof is for $$$ profit so when people realize you are spoofing you not only ruin your reputation (if you even had one) you waste time of people actually trying to find a good server, which happens to be as rare as a dsm from a mummy these days.

Went from 270 to 10 people in 1 hour. Having problems with mc clients on non-logout trainers? Haha
Nobody here is 'talking shit because we hate your server' we just hate seeing fake servers spoofing.
The biggest reason people spoof is for $$$ profit so when people realize you are spoofing you not only ruin your reputation (if you even had one) you waste time of people actually trying to find a good server, which happens to be as rare as a dsm from a mummy these days.
What are you talking about? Only like 40-50 players out of them 270~ were MC's. His server is doing ok he just needs to fix it so it doesnt have that problem again.

your opinion doesnt matter with me and as mythera saidi probably lost many players but they will come back as i hope server started 12 minutes ago and we had 30 online when the players see it online again they will join and maybe i wont reply here again because im done

Maybe you can stop flaming osama?
I just asked him why his server was offline this night

The server did crash, and he couldn't turn it back on because he was in hospital with his father
He is still in the hospital and already more than 90 players online
Maybe you should stop disrespecting people and focus on your own life?

20 players playing, everyone is same guy.
It's really shitty server with owner who cannot do anything...
I predict this server will be offline in few days.

Sorry to the ten out of 270 people who play here. I didn't mean to offend you, at least you're having fun! That's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back