• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Cast System|Online NOw

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Owner Maydel Shut up man, if you disrespect someone by logging on their ot spamming your server then you get what you deserve imo. Not that i beleive he DDoS you anyway because he doesnt seem like he would know how.

On topic the server is 10x better than i expected and the players online are genuine every spawn has people atm lol
i didn't expect to have many players like this i'm so happy to have you as player and i'm happy to for seeing players who like server much!

i didn't expect to have many players like this i'm so happy to have you as player and i'm happy to for seeing players who like server much!
I hate to say it, but ALOT of your players on the "whoisonline" list have close to the same name and same country ; S and they are all level 8

I hate to say it, but ALOT of your players on the "whoisonline" list have close to the same name and same country ; S and they are all level 8
idk but there is no much mcs go and look in the server you will see many active players also you will find many in vip (hunting)
and there is like 20 or 30 in training maybe they are team!

idk but there is no much mcs go and look in the server you will see many active players also you will find many in vip (hunting)
and there is like 20 or 30 in training maybe they are team!
im sure there are alot online but there is atleast 30 players which i am sure are the same person, you should look into this.

im sure there are alot online but there is atleast 30 players which i am sure are the same person, you should look into this.
yea you're right 25 players are the same ip but its not bad too so we have 180-25=155 online that's not bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying out your server, i can say it is a nice server. But the donation items are wayyy to expensive, like i would never donate to it to be honest. Pretty much 5 euro for a equipped item :| also can you add 'adori blank' ;d

Been trying out your server, i can say it is a nice server. But the donation items are wayyy to expensive, like i would never donate to it to be honest. Pretty much 5 euro for a equipped item :| also can you add 'adori blank' ;d
I play this server, and on level 200 and 300 etc, you do get free points

Wow this is the most obviously spoofed server I have ever seen. Only 17 out of 122 players are over level 8.
That means 106 players are level 8 with starter outfit.

Wow this is the most obviously spoofed server I have ever seen. Only 17 out of 122 players are over level 8.
That means 106 players are level 8 with starter outfit.
I think its just website that doesn't update the skills & outfit?

I mean, when I look at a random acc it says:
Created: 19 March 2016, 3:30 am

Means that its created 0,5 hour ago
Pretty sure its just not updated because the person didnt relog

I really hope bot is legal cause im botting my ass off ^.^

I play this server, and on level 200 and 300 etc, you do get free points
stil ldoesnt help much, 100 points at level 200 and 150 points for level 300...You wont see a level 400 for a long time ;d i think he should take donation prices down or make them give more points.

I really hope bot is legal cause im botting my ass off ^.^

stil ldoesnt help much, 100 points at level 200 and 150 points for level 300...You wont see a level 400 for a long time ;d i think he should take donation prices down or make them give more points.
ill make the prices lower thx for telling me that its too high

Seems like the are alot of dutch people playing it, I might try it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back