• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Countdown|online now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey if you find just 1 body have this ot tell me and i'll remove this thread (but have it online)
it's your problem that you hate me not my problem i even don't know you xD
If you hate rl map it's your problem too but that doesn't mean server is bad that doesn't mean that i didn't work hard on it you know this Pk system it took me many hours of work and the events too!

i got the ot already.

i got the ot already.
the same ot? With the same evebts? With the pk system ? With this castle system? With the same donate items? Man cant you know the different between vinera and morinia?

I bet that you have this one https://otland.net/threads/germany-...ll-rate-x5-loot-rate-hosted-24-7-8-60.230069/
i have that too but morinia it's impossible to have it because I'm 100% sure that i didn't download it from anywhere maybe i took the VIP city because i like it but believe me i really worked hard on morinia and you know this is OPEN TIBIA you're allowed to copy something from other servers but the point is to make something by your self and i made !

beside you didn't see the server yet when the game starts come and see how the promotion quest works with it's tips and you will be sure it's not downloaded and it's made by hard work!

Last edited:
the same ot? With the same evebts? With the pk system ? With this castle system? With the same donate items? Man cant you know the different between vinera and morinia?

I bet that you have this one https://otland.net/threads/germany-...ll-rate-x5-loot-rate-hosted-24-7-8-60.230069/
i have that too but morinia it's impossible to have it because I'm 100% sure that i didn't download it from anywhere maybe i took the VIP city because i like it but believe me i really worked hard on morinia and you know this is OPEN TIBIA you're allowed to copy something from other servers but the point is to make something by your self and i made !

beside you didn't see the server yet when the game starts come and see how the promotion quest works with it's tips and you will be sure it's not downloaded and it's made by hard work!
Everything u said I have with site and phps too.

okey upload it to here that will prove if you are right

server is starting tomorrow create your account now and start having fun with us :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okey upload it to here that will prove if you are right

i can't uplode this datapack here its my friend datapack.

9a3fd313d0ad4233a1cb792f912e1e68.png

21879fb3ae844446a1239bbfef579dfb.png

Last edited:
this is the right file,but clearly you're lieng bcz the real owner of this file is amir reda and he is partner with me and he is the only one who got the password of this file so you can't even open it you just have the file but this file is protected xD
if you think that im lieng show us a screenshot of the map opened - you stole the files and they are password protected, that is why you cant upload it.

Last edited:
this is the right file,but clearly you're lieng bcz the real owner of this file is amir reda and he is partner with me and he is the only one who got the password of this file so you can't even open it you just have the file but this file is protected xD
if you think that im lieng show us a screenshot of the map opened - you stole the files and they are password protected, that is why you cant upload it.

ok :)

OMG why do u care about that?
to prove to otland that im not lair when i say i worked hard on this server and i didn't download it and im sure it's not downloaded i made this server with amir reda and i didn't download it from anywhere! i can use this map because the owner of this file is amir reda who is a partner with me and the only one who got the file pass!

for @Wason you don't have the datapack password which i made to secure my datapack thats all :D

server is starting in 40 minutes create your account now xD

i decided to make this beta testing bcz we didnt make enough advertise i will buy a countdown from otservlisr.org so the server can get players
impressions are 90% of the reason players try servers
try harder on your advertisement rather than just buying a countdown, it will do nothing.

impressions are 90% of the reason players try servers
try harder on your advertisement rather than just buying a countdown, it will do nothing.
i will thanks for your advice
ill be posting in fb groups and in other forums etc.

i will thanks for your advice
ill be posting in fb groups and in other forums etc.
sorry if you misunderstood
im saying make your advertisement thread better quality wise
not throw it everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back