• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Countdown|online now

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye ye present some screenshots bro to prove if you're right or not!
It is easy to get passwords for 'protected' files, its all on google.

PqpvK8w.png

Should probably fix this.

i dont know how did he get the file but this file was uploaded by us from the old morinia when we closed it and if u gave it a better look the file is called morinia
we could use it so we know password man how much should i say its not downloaded guys the only thing which is copied is vip map because i liked it but i made the rooms and events and promotion quest and pk system i just did 20% of those and the scripter (amir reda) did the most of those
why do you want to prove i didnt work hard why do otlanders always want to flam anybody

i dont know how did he get the file but this file was uploaded by us from the old morinia when we closed it and if u gave it a better look the file is called morinia
we could use it so we know password man how much should i say its not downloaded guys the only thing which is copied is vip map because i liked it but i made the rooms and events and promotion quest and pk system i just did 20% of those and the scripter (amir reda) did the most of those
why do you want to prove i didnt work hard why do otlanders always want to flam anybody
Because it is a downloaded server lol.
Vip is a copy indeed. Also some mobs respawn in like 5seconds while others don't respawn for a while.
The events are shitty TBH. From the boss event only EK/RP's will benefit as mages will die. LMS is filled with Orshabaals/Ferumbras'/Morgaroths and again, mages will die. When you die you lose levels, GZ on that one, events were supposed to be fun and have a possibility to win something, not lose time because you got doomed simply by picking a mage. On top if it all, the reward is shitty 10/25 tokens, you need 100 for one PK point, I'll rather pk my own mc char for a full point than do those events for 1/10 of it.
It would be good if you actually test the shit you add.
Second promo says it's for 300, when trying to enter the TP it's actually 350. Donor items can be used by anyone. Get full donor and cap max ML on that lvl 8 EK. Zao is bugged. Wow, you took the time to make that crappy PK system yet you couldn't fix one of the core features of 8.54/8.6? At least fix that damn .otb FFS. RP's healing is fucking insane, did you even test vocation balance at all?
"11:01 Information: Welcome to Morinia Global 8.6, everything here is custom! Don't forget to invite your friends for more fun."
Since when is a RL map considered "everything custom"?
hosted in : france
That's a lie, it's Canada, which is also why EU players are lagging as fuck.
You definitely didn't work hard if such flaws got through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back