• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE]Morinia|DDos Protected|lots of edits|8.6Rl Map|Countdown|online now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
Server information ip: Morinia.net
client : 8.60

hosted in : france

uptime : 24/7

description : real map
Server Informations
PVP protection to 80 level
custom x450
Exp from players 1.3x
Skill rate 30x
Magic rate 15x
Loot rate 4x

Exp Stages :

1 - 70 level, 1000x
71 - 110 level, 700x
111 - 145 level, 500x
146 - 200 level, 400x
201 - 210 level, 300x
211 - 220 level, 200x
221 - 250 level, 150x
251 - 260 level, 100x
261 - 299 level, 50x
300 - 350 level, 10x
351 - 400 level, 5x
401 - 500 level, 2x
501+ level, 1x

There is free points on level

Level 200 takes 100 points
Level 300 takes 150 points
Level 350 takes 200 points
Level 400 takes 250 points
Level 500 takes 300 points

3 VIP DAYS for all the accounts at start as a GIFT!
Hello guys !!!!
===========
I'm here now to introduce morinia.net .It's a Real map OT with more features of custom work

first of all
=======
Events
1-Firestorm event

2-Rush event to start you should say !rush
When you win it you will be rewarded by getting (5 Pk Points)
3-Zombie Event When you win it you will be rewarded by getting (10 Pk Points)
4-CTF you will be rewarded buy getting (20) premium points
5-Boss Event
6-LastMan standing

=======
PK system
This system is completly custom
when you kill a player (higher than lvl 230 and not same ip ) u will recive 1 pk point (depends on last hit ) if u kill a player same ip address u will lose 5 lvls .

How To get Pk points?
there are 4 ways to get Pk Points

First way : by killing a player more than lvl 230 and not the same ip
Second way : second from events (Zombie Event,Rush event and Fire Storm event)
Third way : (boss event and lastman standing) when you play those events you get 1-25 game tokens from boss event when you kill the boss
2-you get 10 game tokens when you win lastman standing)
100 game tokens=1 pk points
Forth way : is by buying it from the shop

=======

What are the uses of Pk points?
there are 2 ways to use it is buy entering the hunt rooms and use them in pk shop

Is that all?

NO it isn't there is more features like

1-we have a custom vocations with custom spells for those vocations completely custom (you can get second promotion if u are higher than lvl 400 and have first promotion also it's a hard custom quest) there is tips for it!!!

2- Castles, We have 32 castles in the server, there is training monks inside the castle and there is place for hunting

Are we done yet?

No,we aren't there is fully vip city
And there are New spells from lvl 400+ for the people who are promoted to the second promote

server starts after 4 days we have countdown now in otlist.net thank you for reading this thread i hope you like it

Last edited:
Oh my... again?
Goodluck then...
i was thinking many of times to not posting here because of u but i thought you forget me just don't give a look at it if you don't like it's simple

First of all. Its a download and run ot.

2. You are the owner 1 reason not to play

3. Rl map

4. pay2win

First of all. Its a download and run ot.

2. You are the owner 1 reason not to play

3. Rl map

4. pay2win
Okey if you find just 1 body have this ot tell me and i'll remove this thread (but have it online)
it's your problem that you hate me not my problem i even don't know you xD
If you hate rl map it's your problem too but that doesn't mean server is bad that doesn't mean that i didn't work hard on it you know this Pk system it took me many hours of work and the events too!

There is free points on level

Level 200 takes 100 points
Level 300 takes 150 points
Level 350 takes 200 points
Level 400 takes 250 points
Level 500 takes 300 points
also i wrote this so it's a clear proof that it's not pay2win because 1 player can get 1000 points so that's a big proof

there will be weekly updates like (adding new events,custom monsters,bosses,quests,items) so that will take time and work so don't just say it's download and run !

Last edited:
Guy your server is a bad copy of hellsway, alot of egyptian naabs had that map/server online so stop talking shit.....

Guy your server is a bad copy of hellsway, alot of egyptian naabs had that map/server online so stop talking shit.....
NOT actually this map i know what are you talking about you're talking about vinera map but this is not vinera,maybe the vip city looks like hellsways VIP but the events i made them and pk point system i made them and the mapping of the Depot and temple and the castles the whole system is different and the items too,in hellsway there is no promotion quest,there is no pk system,there is no events like we have,the castle system is so fucking different so it's not a copy of anything we worked hard on it and there is nobody has this map maybe they got vinera's map but not this so you stop talking shit and you don't know anything!

"We worked hard on it" sure bro please stop lie
im not fucking lieng me and my partner (scripter)wtorked hard on that evens and on that pk system and on castles and rooms and we will make weekly updates and you'll see when we start so please don't think that this server is Downloaded that's not true this is not vinera bro !!!!! can you come to the game and i'll show and prove it to you!

looks like a great server, ill check it out! don't mind the people that are hating, they clearly just want to run a rl map but dont have the resources or mental stability/motivation.

looks like a great server, ill check it out! don't mind the people that are hating, they clearly just want to run a rl map but dont have the resources or mental stability/motivation.
thx bro that really encourages me it's the best reply
you're welcome at anytime bro msg me if u need any help or for asking about infos of the server

Not really

lol neronz, so not really but kind of? and no problem, i dont see any download and runs that are similiar - yes it is like hellsway but people like that.. so why not give them variety haha. cheers!

lol neronz, so not really but kind of? and no problem, i dont see any download and runs that are similiar - yes it is like hellsway but people like that.. so why not give them variety haha. cheers!
it's not like hellsway maybe close too the style but we have many things that hellsway doesn't have xD anyway looks like it's not the kind of server which neronz like so he hates it but don't give him a crap :D
thx for supporting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back