• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] OldTibia 7.4 (+7.72) Real Map HR ANTY BOT Launches

Would you like to see in server Wands / Rods ? (Up to Wand of Inferno / Tempest rod )

• Total voters
Have you got beta exp stage for midrate to show?

Can you do not add spoof players online at midrate? IF we will play there, we will need to have your server at otservlist.
Your fake characters from highrate server did more bad things, then the good ones ...

Have you got beta exp stage for midrate to show?

Can you do not add spoof players online at midrate? IF we will play there, we will need to have your server at otservlist.
Your fake characters from highrate server did more bad things, then the good ones ...

Yeah test server is running right now, everyone who want to test it till 11.11 make account and character, then send me your name on PM so i will let you login test server.

From 27.10 we will be on otservlist.org

Good but I think better will be a little bit lowest exp stage and restrict more player killing, more RPG than pvp...

Experience stages:
From Level To Level = 1-7
30x
From Level To Level = 8-30
15x
From Level To Level = 31-50
10x
From Level To Level = 51-65
5x
From Level To Level = 66-80
4x
From Level To Level = 81-100
3x
From Level To Level = 101+
1,5x max 2

That will be fine I think. Not make another server where MS made fast lvl and UE pking. 80-100 lvl is best on pvp I think :)
Medivia is good server because its more RPG than pvp server. I know alot people which want quiet play with friends not only fight and afraid from which side come RS...
More restrict tract killing 4 fun...
But ofc its your server and you choise it... Its alot server but no one care about people which want only play in peace.

Experience stages:
From Level To Level = 1-7
30x
From Level To Level = 8-30
15x
From Level To Level = 31-50
10x
From Level To Level = 51-65
5x
From Level To Level = 66-80
4x
From Level To Level = 81-100
3x
From Level To Level = 101+
1,5x max 2

That will be fine I think. Not make another server where MS made fast lvl and UE pking. 80-100 lvl is best on pvp I think :)
Medivia is good server because its more RPG than pvp server. I know alot people which want quiet play with friends not only fight and afraid from which side come RS...
More restrict tract killing 4 fun...
But ofc its your server and you choise it... Its alot server but no one care about people which want only play in peace.

Thanks for the proposal. I really like it ! And as you said about rpg, yeah this edition will be also RPG Players friendly.