• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] OldTibia 7.4 (+7.72) Real Map HR ANTY BOT Launches

Would you like to see in server Wands / Rods ? (Up to Wand of Inferno / Tempest rod )

• Total voters
60% of oldtibia.eu players online are a fake characters located at Gm island. I have tried to kill some of online list, but most of them are not responding and standing in that same place lol...

It is why oldtibia.eu is banned at otserverlist.org . Not worth time.

The Wild Yeti's attacked Thais !
c5b3178e5eb346885589c64f1e532cb0.jpg

Yeah, sure, all of them.
I'm in the extreme south of Carlin in this ss, theres nothing else south of me. Which means south can only be Isle of Solitude, aka GM Island.

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Isle_of_Solitude

Now you guys do the math.

8ac8b7b604.png
Thanks for bumping. We have real map + custom places, many near ghostland. If you will be patient enough you will find those players.

Thanks for bumping. We have real map + custom places, many near ghostland. If you will be patient enough you will find those players.
Hello my dear friend! I just found out that this shitty ass motherfucking cheating server has been BANNED from otservlist.org because they fake their online record.
Here is a video where i use exiva to find over 20 people whos all over lvl 40 BUT everyone off them has skills 10/10 and magic level 0. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU !?
here's my video of 17 minutes of exivaing at one specific place, guess how many i found LOL

YOUTUBE :

here one another ban without a reason followed by a video.
http://oldtibia.eu/?subtopic=bans
Name : Pepper Docter
Reason : (blank space) beacuse the only reason was because i cought his characters which he uses to fake his online counter.
GM's comment : Bye kid
Banned by : Administrator 26/09/2016, 0:19:52 03/10/2016, 0:19:52

Why do you keep lying?
Your server died.
R.I.P.

Don't worry, we're fine and we still got some Active Players. Anyways - im really happy from success of this server, i haven't advertise it anywhere untill sever start, and after 9 days online i had record of 147 players online. It is for me a great success. Prepare, soon we will start another midrate edition, with real advertisement also in otservlist and countdown. It will for sure stay long time and bring old school players !

why is he even trying to defend himself lol
its so obvious hes online spoofing haha

hahahaha this owner

noone is ever gonna play ur dumb OT anymore u ruined ur name noob kid

gl hosting a server for ur own 50 chars hahaahahahahahahahah

hahaha, what a fake ot :/ what a shame... it would be fun, without that fake characters.. would even have a chance to rise again with new players, but now no...

hahahaha this owner
th
noone is ever gonna play ur dumb OT anymore u ruined ur name noob kid

gl hosting a server for ur own 50 chars hahaahahahahahahahah
hahaha, what a fake ot :/ what a shame... it would be fun, without that fake characters.. would even have a chance to rise again with new players, but now no...
I will not support trolls..But you may be suprised how many people waiting for the opening of the midrate server
Thanks for bumping ! :)

Last edited:
Don't worry, we're fine and we still got some Active Players. Anyways - im really happy from success of this server, i haven't advertise it anywhere untill sever start, and after 9 days online i had record of 147 players online. It is for me a great success. Prepare, soon we will start another midrate edition, with real advertisement also in otservlist and countdown. It will for sure stay long time and bring old school players !

Still waiting for that midrate edition...