• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] OldTibia 7.4 (+7.72) Real Map HR ANTY BOT Launches

Would you like to see in server Wands / Rods ? (Up to Wand of Inferno / Tempest rod )

• Total voters
-corrupt gm supporting his friend botters, not banning them after clearly burst sds.
-banning people wo didnt bot at all after punio ragelogged in stream(uploading proof that they didnt burst or fist+sd at all soon).

NOT RECOMMENDED
I don't play this ot, but all servers are like that with popular streamers. On ClassicTibia, if you kill players with a high amount of streamers, you get banned. Likewise, Punio is the only player streaming here so it would be stupid to ban his friends. Get over it and stop playing noob ot.

First of all Mylize, u telling me that im corrupt GM after i didn't ban people, which u didnt had ANY evidence, i told you to make a CAM because i will not ban people without hard evidence. Thats just show how childish you are or without brain because of your drug abuse ( amph or cocaine as your name in game )
Second you got banned due to breaking rule 3. a

You're not welcome in my server, have a good day ;-)

Thanks

PS. This is mouse record of the man who seems to be botter sd + burst as Mylize said

Ha ha ha

Kind of weird how this person has a video of him promoting ElfBot 3 weeks ago on the same channel. In case you don't know, you must pay for a licence to use the bot. Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yesterday he was coming behind me spaming waves like a "pro"...but that bandicam of testing bot is epic. EKITS FOR PRESIDENT
Karchii make some lvl 100, join me and few others and lets clean the server ^^

Well yesterday he was coming behind me spaming waves like a "pro"...

Karchii make some lvl 100, join me and few others and lets clean the server ^^

The essense of highrate community servers, well captured.
  1. PG to TOP level, done quickly capped on mana fluids to spam ewave on everything u see.
  2. Team up with the rest that's got top levels, doesn't matter if they're known to bot or not.
  3. Kill everyone half your level that comes online.
  4. Server's dead= You win. ;)

Highrates $§&$ $&*@! sux.

1. PG to TOP level, done quickly capped on mana fluids to spam ewave on everything u see.
  2. Team up with the rest that's got top levels, doesn't matter if they're known to bot or not.

1- Why top? You think i have 24/7 to play this game?
2- I never random team up. Only with people that i know.
3- Kill everyone(worthy) untill i get bann or im satisfied.
4- It sounds you've been power abused, lied, backstabbed many times. Im really sorry for you but im not that kind of people.
Besides this I don't play this game for killing goblins over and over again. Maybe you didn't notice but tibia died something like 10 years ago.
"The Graveyard of the doomed is a small graveyard deep in the underground tunnels of Mount Sternum. Inside the graveyard are Skeletons, Rats and Ghouls.
Grave 7
You see a grave.
You read: Here lies the RPG-part of this game. We will miss you!"

The rick clicking forward should be removed, it destroys so much and its so retarded.

You should really look it up and try to remove it.
Thanks for info, i will look deepter into it.

I want also share nice screenshot from player:
76b81bb3e2565.png

Oshabaal has been finally defeated :)

Have you even played the server dude? lol

21:19 Drone: hi
21:19 Drone: mission
21:19 Rashid: Sorry you do not have the rights to trade with me, Drone!

Yeah, if you have any problems you can talk to me also in game : Administrator

my words tell to your friends to stop spaming on other servers.
9 lvl on classictibiaa : 16:00 Jeanki: Trade 100k here for items / cash / golden acc in Oldtibia.eu
after speak with this kid just what he say 15:55 Jeanki: Twojastara to dziwka
then ignored me nice community on your server or maybe it was you ;D ? i dont care. but your server is done like you ...

my words tell to your friends to stop spaming on other servers.
9 lvl on classictibiaa : 16:00 Jeanki: Trade 100k here for items / cash / golden acc in Oldtibia.eu
after speak with this kid just what he say 15:55 Jeanki: Twojastara to dziwka
then ignored me nice community on your server or maybe it was you ;D ? i dont care. but your server is done like you ...
My server is going well,your comments wont change it. Anyways thanks for being active in this topic :)