• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20:05 New record: 108 players are logged in.

If you have problem with WASD walking, above your backpack, press the T then toggle on/off on wasd key.

Last edited by a moderator:
u cant share tasks, u have to get last hit or smth

we are 3 ppl and we dont get task (we all do dmg to the monster)

good fucking job ond

testar ni seriöst INGENTING innan ni slår på eran server eller?

u cant share tasks, u have to get last hit or smth

we are 3 ppl and we dont get task (we all do dmg to the monster)

good fucking job ond

testar ni seriöst INGENTING innan ni slår på eran server eller?

It will be fixed so more can get kills. But come on now, it's a high-rate server, you will gain exp fast enough! :p

You had over one weak from the last failure, and you havent fixed basic stuff.

You said "4 ppl can share task", not even 2 people can do it. GOOD JOB

knights with 30 sword and a wep with 27 attack cant do damage on rotworms. GOOD JOB

95% sorc serv gogo. Vad har ni gjort i 10 dagar? Nergraderat klienten? Grattis.

You had over one weak from the last failure, and you havent fixed basic stuff.

You said "4 ppl can share task", not even 2 people can do it. GOOD JOB

knights with 30 sword and a wep with 27 attack cant do damage on rotworms. GOOD JOB

95% sorc serv gogo. Vad har ni gjort i 10 dagar? Nergraderat klienten? Grattis.

Calm down, it will be fixed. I have tested on mage, killing rotworms with 27 attack weapons and worked fine for me. You won't hit 100+ directly with 30 in skill.

Calm down, it will be fixed. I have tested on mage, killing rotworms with 27 attack weapons and worked fine for me. You won't hit 100+ directly with 30 in skill.

Damage is lower than on realots, and that was 3x exp and you could enchant your weapons so it get + 13 attack. (And they also had 8+ attack on normal weapons)

SD is 2x, 220 mana and reg is high. It's a highrate.

Sorcerers can spam GFB's constantly, while knights do tibianic damage.

Damage is lower than on realots, and that was 3x exp and you could enchant your weapons so it get + 13 attack. (And they also had 8+ attack on normal weapons)

SD is 2x, 220 mana and reg is high. It's a highrate.

Sorcerers can spam GFB's constantly, while knights do tibianic damage.
Already told you it will get increased a bit.

21:23 New record: 140 players are logged in.

Already told you it will get increased a bit.

21:23 New record: 140 players are logged in.

Okay, thanks. Do you know when? :)

Det är ju okej att knights har låg damage, sålänge sorcs och blir nerfade så att det blir balancerat. Ska ni göra så att UE skadan divideras om fler spelare blir träffade?

Okay, thanks. Do you know when? :)

Det är ju okej att knights har låg damage, sålänge sorcs och blir nerfade så att det blir balancerat. Ska ni göra så att UE skadan divideras om fler spelare blir träffade?
Var inte orolig allt kommer fixas.

Var inte orolig allt kommer fixas.

1) weapons dont have 8+ attack, it's just a random number. some weapons have +1 more attack, but double axe has 48 ATTACK (+13 attack).
How do you fail to add +8 damage to a weapon?...

2) you cant do team tasks (only 1, sometimes 2 ppl get the task)

3) task rewards are total fucking shit compared to the exp stage

4) paladins deal more with spears than a knight will do with a fire sword, and they dont dissapare or get on the ground

5) monster do "double hits" if you move back/forth

sure, these are "small things", but i've only played for 2 hours. I can only imagine all the bugs that are out there. The server feels like it should be a low/midrate, i think it would be better if it was. (Det känns som att ni har anpassat monster AI, skadan o.s.v för att vara en lowrate server)

Edit: People are already random PKing, so please tell me how i should be "patient for fixes".
It's a highrate server, people dont give it too much time.

Last edited:
1) weapons dont have 8+ attack, it's just a random number. some weapons have +1 more attack, but double axe has 48 ATTACK (+13 attack).
How do you fail to add +8 damage to a weapon?...

2) you cant do team tasks (only 1, sometimes 2 ppl get the task)

3) task rewards are total fucking shit compared to the exp stage

4) paladins deal more with spears than a knight will do with a fire sword, and they dont dissapare or get on the ground

5) monster do "double hits" if you move back/forth

sure, these are "small things", but i've only played for 2 hours. I can only imagine all the bugs that are out there. The server feels like it should be a low/midrate, i think it would be better if it was. (Det känns som att ni har anpassat monster AI, skadan o.s.v för att vara en lowrate server)

Edit: People are already random PKing, so please tell me how i should be "patient for fixes".
It's a highrate server, people dont give it too much time.

Thanks for the feedback. The issues will be taken care of as soon as possible.

o kurwica double axe same attack as sca xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
half letters still dont works and when i wake up ots probably die so i dont bother to play today

Even if he added just 3 atk to every single melee weapon it would have been incredible, enormous enhancement for knights.
Just imagine SCA 53 atk, SOV 51, WARHAMMER 48 atk. But those random numbers its just disheartening. It's just force me to wonder who are those people who are making those OTs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back