Veteran OT User
- Mar 24, 2008
- Best answers
- Reaction score
Ondz.net is a Cipsoft map inspired server with modifications. We have shaped the server in a way we believe will satisfy the old-school Tibia community. We have put a lot of effort on shaping the PvP aspect of the game.
To give an example; if you attack someone, no matter what the situation might be, others will be able to attack you too.
This will most likely favor the PvP aspect, which after all is a very big, if not the biggest, part of old-school tibia.
We will use an experience stage. The stage values are not carved in to stone, they can be changed if the community demands it.
Here's what we think will fit the server well:
From level 1 to level 20 = 50x
From level 21 to level 30 = 40x
From level 31 to level 40 = 30x
From level 41 to level 50 = 25x
From level 51 to level 60 = 20x
From level 61 to level 70 = 15x
From level 71 to level 80 = 12x
From level 81 to level 100 = 10x
From level 101 to level 121 = 7x
From level 121 to level 151 = 5x
From level 151 to level 999 = 4x
- Party-exp bonus: 10% (additional 10% if there is a knight in the party)
- No protection zone on boats, bring me to, random landing position
- Rune/spell formulas same as in 7.4
- Mana fluids cost 100 gold each and yield between 30-80 mana on use
- Runes 2x charged
- Pits of Inferno Quest with every seal, monster and even graphic
- Edited spawns like Ankrahmun Dragons, Tiquanda Hydras and more
- More weapons available
- Improved monster "system"
- Task list: http://ondz.net/task-list.php
If you want more details you can find them on the website. It will be written during the week. http://ondz.net/serverinfo.php
We will be using the old Tibianic client with built-in cam recorder and other great features.
New account: http://ondz.net/register.php