• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our problem is that we need much time to get back to our previous level after we die. So to reduce that time you can make 3 things:
1. change exp stages (what sugests most of player)
or what I would recommend
2. lower deathloss
3. add bless

Our problem is that we need much time to get back to our previous level after we die. So to reduce that time you can make 3 things:
2. lower deathloss
3. add bless

bless sucks, i agree with 1 and 2

2. lower deathloss
3. add bless
In my eyes the only option is to higher experience stage or change the entire task system, make it about experience (and rly good)

Fribben.

It takes you 1 day to get level 90 (With cash).It takes you atleast 1 week to get from 90 to 110. (Maybe not if you are no lifer and exp at night) See why people whine? This looks like a 1-week server with these stages.

For "normal" people, it is actually no point to exp. You exp 1h and you will lose it back in 1 dead, on a highrate, duh.
couldnt have said better

deathloss and lootrate is fine, the problem is exp stage, just make the exp between 90-120 a bit higher then the last 1 static 5x (remember its no bless)

With the next restart these changes will take place:
*To use magic walls, it will require magic level 8 instead of 9.
*Golden account will now yield 2% more in PvP-E rate, so instead of receiving 3% (changed from previous 4%) (non-golden accounts) of your enemies total experience, you will gain 5%
*Map updates (example Okolnir, and alot more) and more boosted tombs (This change may actually be delayed but we hope to have it by next restart).
*A lot of security measures to ensure and sustain a steady environment, we dedicate full time in this area and we hope by next week to achieve more than we already have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you delayed it cause i just went shadow tomb and its not boosted. When you plan to do it? I mean.I haveve never done a server but adding few monsters on a spawn shouldnt take you forever XD

fribben u worry that highering rates will get too many hlvls, its not true , with 7% deathloss people will lose it during war and then going to exp becouse going exp ACTUALLY mean getting some lvls, right now its too slow and people isnt active. remember it wont be a problem it will be more ppl exping, more sneaks, more battles, come on just higher the last stages a bit it wont be a problem as long as war is active and it will be alwayssssss, you get everyone spamming about this im not the only one, thats why im writing here cya ingame gl

Too bad the stages are so shit, becouse the server is really great for war players

Too bad the stages are so shit, becouse the server is really great for war players
Ye hope fribben understand this before its to late, it should be the OLD rates from originaltibia 8.0.

and pffffff its not even spawnns to exp properly thats aslso a big problem, its 2-3 good spawns full of pks

I enjoy almost everything about this server right now except the exp stages. Its not nice to loose hours of leveling if you die a few times during a fight.

Make a strawpoll and put it on the website to see how many want faster exp

Last edited:
What are the perfect war stages?
Seems to be a little problem with that

Is it possible to add so that if you enter a guild @ homepage you can see who's online & who isnt?

I agree that the stages are fine as they are, so far the OT is awesome.

imo exp stage is fine otherwise it would be already 120 mages spaming mort hurs and ues in battles what would make server die faster.
I aagree with mex, but remember its a HIGHRATE with NO BLESS, are we supposed to exp on 6x on lvl 90, come on just high between 90-120, its too fast to get lvl 90 but then its just too hard after this (server have 400 players not 200 like when you hosted it)

Also no toombs boosted yet and i read that on News Lol

POI 100% DEAD
OASIS TOMB 100% DEAD
OKOLNIR 100000000% DEAD

Where can you exp if you dont have team of 40 ppl????????????

Im out , bye fribben, fix your server

warlocks, behemoths, banuta, forbidden island, mines svar, barbarian camp poi dls rofl its many places to exp. Just the tombs for now need boost.
Don't bother him Fribben, he quits because he only knows 3 spawns :D

I aagree with mex, but remember its a HIGHRATE with NO BLESS, are we supposed to exp on 6x on lvl 90, come on just high between 90-120, its too fast to get lvl 90 but then its just too hard after this (server have 400 players not 200 like when you hosted it)

Also no toombs boosted yet and i read that on News Lol

after 90 not worth to exp anymore i guess since 90 and 110 is same shit, 90 u making in 1-2 days and for 110 u need to put 5x more time

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back