• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked the server alot, but it get's boring :)
I will prob be back for next Edition

Many teams still want to play.
Problem is simply they have no char to play, cus all are too low level XD

Something like this would be be nice in my opinion.
But probally you won't change it anyways

• 1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 :
90x
  • 2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 :
60x
  • 3.Stage : Level 51 to 70 :
40x
  • 4.Stage : Level 71 to 80 :
25x
  • 5.Stage : Level 81 to 90 :
15x
  • 6.Stage : Level 91 to 100 :
10x
  • 7.Stage : Level 101 to 121 :
6x
  • 8.Stage : Level 122 to 999
4x
Goos idea for next edition

If reset or not I will still play very good and fun server

I am a little confused when i click on the cipsoft pic on ur website it brings me to a page that says ur contact email and staff, last i checked(just did) your team is not cipsoft(You do about as many good changes as cipsoft tho). Should have a pic of originaltibia instead.

GM ban me becaouse i kill some ppl
come one this is orshabal war ots ...
i dont have rs

BAN:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

My Frags:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

This is why Claeron banned 3 of my characters aswell.
Fribben said that i am "two-faced person" and thats why he banned me but the truth is that he didn't knew I was logged on Stiwen Holking.
Nobody knew because its not my character. They try to "save" a dead server and thats why They ban people who do random PK.
Few of my teammates got banned aswell, for the same reason.

HELLO. WALECZNY HARE (AWANTURA)

First thing is that u say tibijka is worse than originaltibia. HAHAHAHAH. Really, man. While playing last 4-5 editions of tibijka&eloth&kasteria i have found maybe 1 bug. Here you find 5 bugs everyday. What is more, you dont fix them. Svar pz bug, no shortcut POI, etc etc.
This was a good war ots. But I dont get how do you ban people for pvping on pvp-e ots. Really its fucking sick.
This ots need a quick reset. And It does need actions from you, Fribben. Make it less boring. Fix the bugs. Reset chars. Nobody left here on server. 15 players in the middle of the night, 80 players in the middle of the day.

P.S. Im not a fan of eloth servers. Fuck its admins becouse they make ots only for cash, earn first 10.000 EUR and then dont care about it. Your chance is now to make a great ots with high player records. Greetings

Double faceeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyway - TOMORROW WE FINALLY LAUNCH OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! - DON'T MISS IT OUT
25% MORE EXP ON EVERY STAGE AND WE FINALLY OPEN THE PITS OF INFERNO SHORTCUT!

qnweue.jpg

MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR CHARACTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT NOW!

Fribben.

Don't you think its a little bit too late for this? You guys lost 300 players at "daily peek".

Not sure if "better late than ever" works here but good job.

Yeah nice, one RPG player stays on ots and takes screenshot. Still nobody from team that counts online. GJ on making shortcut

make account and spam in trade "OTS DIE" then will be faster reset and fun again :D

Server would be amazing if You:
- add POI shortcut,
- make little bigger exp stage since there is no bless on server and people from both teams sometimes lose 20+ lvls after 2 days of fighting,
- fix those little lags/spikes when You move ingame. Just make it smooth. Its not so hard ;)
- fix NPC's because some of them need around 7 seconds to answer,
- Frost Dragons sometimes do some weird sh!t. I died at 111 ms (700hp) on one combo. Maybe it doesnt sound weird but Frost Dragon was outside of my range. I couldn't even see him and I died.
- boost peninsula and few other tombs,
- there is few spots where You can shot sd's but You shouldnt be able to,
- maybe add 2x runes if You make them,
- would be nice if You dont have to put blank rune to shield/weapon spot to cast a spell,
- reset chars,
- add house commands like alana sio/aleta sio/aleta som,
- balance loot from destroyers and other POI monsters. Its silly that You can make more money on dragons in one hour than on POI monsters in 4 hours.

To make it happen You would have to work on the server for about 2-5 hours.
And don't worry about advertisement, community will take care of it. There is alot of new teams intrested in new originaltibia and They wait for reset.

resettttttttttttttt server and lets get ready to rumbleeeee!

-paralyze from mummies and vamps fix (when u have to move urself with mouse to the other sqm bcuz u are blocked on paral)
-normal paralyze is too hard
-fix ship npcs, not all respond to bring me to
-fix monsters HELLA SICK movement

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Funny as hell XD!!

Fribben saying: ohhhh... mr predicter.. mr calculator..
Saying that I talk b*llshit about the drop of online players.

I told you, monday will be maximum 100 player online.
Right now we got 139 players online at peak hour.

Fribben, you know that everyone on this forum is talking the truth. Everyone says the exact same thing that you should change. Yet you don't do it and you see the OT dieing rapidly.

Man.
You probally don't even know how to edit / change your code. Thats why you don't do these changes.
You probally need to pay 500 euro to a coder because you are too minimalistic to change it yourself. And you dont want to risk the 500 EUR.

I can't find any other proper reason for ignoring 98% of your community.
Man. I thought Cipsoft was good at ignoring its community. You are even better XDD!

-paralyze from mummies and vamps fix (when u have to move urself with mouse to the other sqm bcuz u are blocked on paral)
-normal paralyze is too hard
-fix ship npcs, not all respond to bring me to
-fix monsters HELLA SICK movement

Why you hate that monsters dancing every second?
Still one week later and my ticket is still without responde :D First you talk to write topics on forum and then you dont closing it or responding to them????

Ehh, sad that server is dead. Waiting for another 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back