• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fribben
Two questions, do I need to make accesses to svar mines, goroma etc? what with shared exp?

You don't need access for any of the mentioned, shared exp is activated.

When stress is real, you do everything to escape, but sometimes even that is impossible, let the picture explain what I mean:
7vTPPnt.png

2 days left, registrations are open, click here to create your account today!

Fribben.

So druids have tree walls or not? You didnt confirm, need to know before i make druid

Could you tell us, WHY THA F**K, you have to start it on a Sunday when people are free for 4 days this weekend, how did you think regarding this?

One of biggest fails for any server is to start it on Sunday xD

So druids have tree walls or not? You didnt confirm, need to know before i make druid
If your question is, if we transformed the spell "exevo grav vita" into a spell rune, no that has not been done, was only a consideration.

Why didnt u open today? Would be way better than Sunday
Could you tell us, WHY THA F**K, you have to start it on a Sunday when people are free for 4 days this weekend, how did you think regarding this?
I needed time to set up the server and fix most things, my estimation was that Sunday would be the best time for me to do that, remember that being away from this community and doing a relaunch requires some time to get in touch with the files again and requires some testing before throwing a server up.

One of biggest fails for any server is to start it on Sunday xD
Actually you are wrong, I think most hosters have the numbers when it comes to activity on which day, and Sunday tops any other day. You can watch most games and see that Sunday actually is the peak. Comfortability level, Friday is the best, but for the sake of numbers, Sunday is by far the best.

Task list has been updated, I think it's a very bad thing to push updates a day or two before launch, but as promised, it has been done, you can review it and leave feedback incase you see any errors or anything that you feel needs a tweak.

Why not share another picture? We're on a spree anyways and with less than 50 hours till live, we celebrate by:
2jbsa5h.jpg

We go live in less than 48 hours, don't have an account yet? well click this link and that issue will soon be solved!

Fribben.

well you open on Sunday becouse it doesnt fit you on Friday, dont have to give make up arguments to convince yourself that Sunday is best.
you had a 4 day weekend that you could have a super active online numbers during this days, yet u choose Sunday and Monday then everyone start his weekly routine, work, job etc... You missed a very good chance, just admit that, and dont say Sunday is better than friday lol -.-
Fribben you have to stop being stubborn and admit when you make fails (like premmy account) Hope this help you in the future

Well you should be able to put some more work in it so you could start it on Saturday and give the players, at least the ones who has a job to take care of, more time to enjoy the server.
I will only be able to play half of the Sunday and Monday then I will get back to work and wont have time to really play anymore.
Anyway I just hope this wont be a fail like your previous edition.

well you open on Sunday becouse it doesnt fit you on Friday, dont have to give make up arguments to convince yourself that Sunday is best.
you had a 4 day weekend that you could have a super active online numbers during this days, yet u choose Sunday and Monday then everyone start his weekly routine, work, job etc... You missed a very good chance, just admit that, and dont say Sunday is better than friday lol -.-
Fribben you have to stop being stubborn and admit when you make fails (like premmy account) Hope this help you in the future
What is next open Sunday 00.00, really, fribben waht a stupid decision.
I work monday and i wake up 6.00 So ill play 3h
, thanks for being down my hyped

I agree with the above. Its really wierd he didn't put some more time and just get this shit started on AT LEAST Saturday.
There is actually no other server to even play right now on Sunday there will be 2 other server starting same time as this one (dont want to mention their servername's to make any kind of lame advertisment on someone elses thread)
Just sayin you should do you best and get this startin tomorrow.

It will be my first 8.0 server that i gonna play since some years, great work Fribben see you sunday ;)

Brother, when I was asked why I chose Sunday, I explained exactly why I chose Sunday without adding anything extra such as any point. You made a false statement and I gave you what I have seen during my years as a hoster to be the peak day, if you don't agree, don't agree, but it has nothing to do with my character nor me as a person. I admit fails when I do fail, I don't live in denial, but I push what I believe in, and if I don't believe premium was the core issue, then I don't, my belief system does not have to be the correct one, but I push what I believe in and not what you expect me to say. Let's end this argument that we both are hyped for the launch and that is why some aggressivity is showing up!

Well you should be able to put some more work in it so you could start it on Saturday and give the players, at least the ones who has a job to take care of, more time to enjoy the server.
I will only be able to play half of the Sunday and Monday then I will get back to work and wont have time to really play anymore.
Anyway I just hope this wont be a fail like your previous edition.
I agree with the above. Its really wierd he didn't put some more time and just get this shit started on AT LEAST Saturday.
There is actually no other server to even play right now on Sunday there will be 2 other server starting same time as this one (dont want to mention their servername's to make any kind of lame advertisment on someone elses thread)
Just sayin you should do you best and get this startin tomorrow.

Do you think opening on a Saturday, when announced date has been Sunday all week, is a wise choice? Imagine how many people are waiting for Sunday and get surprised it opens on a Saturday, you tell me if that is a wise choice, especially when it is only a day in between.

It will be my first 8.0 server that i gonna play since some years, great work Fribben see you sunday ;)
Well I believe you have made the correct choice, thank you and see you soon!

The spree continues..
NF8gAv2.png

You can also download the client now. Remember that if you don't want to download the client, you can connect through a normal 8.0 and an ip-changer with ip: originaltibia.com port: 7171
but we recommend downloading this client because you won't need any ip-changer and the best thing, we offer an built-in cam system for recording and playing videos!

We go live TOMORROW. Do you have an account? Well, luckily registrations are still open! Click here to create an account on OriginalTibia 8.0

Fribben.

Last edited:
Yeah sunday is rly shit day.... If you will host server next time then do it on friday. I prefer to play 2 and half day instead of half day...

I want to inform you guys that "boosted tombs" is not activated on this edition. I thought it was and I apologize for that, and due to other things that has to be addressed, boosted tombs has been added to the list but it is not a high priority right now, especially with 8.0 spawns in position. But it is for sure something that we plan to add, since we find it to bring value to the gameplay.

30 hours left - register here (click) | download here (click)

Fribben.

Last edited:
I want to inform you guys that "boosted tombs" is not activated on this edition. I thought it was and I apologize for that, and due to other things that has to be addressed, boosted tombs has been added to the list but it is not a high priority right now, especially with 8.0 spawns in position. But it is for sure something that we plan to add, since we find it to bring value to the gameplay.

48 hours left - register here (click) | download here (click)

Fribben.

cant u fix these tombs somehow?
48h wtf? its supposed to start tomorrow

cant u fix these tombs somehow?
48h wtf? its supposed to start tomorrow

It's not possible to merge it, I tried to think of solutions but the only way to do it, is manually add them again. So it's possible but it just requires time that I want to dedicate to higher priority items on the list for the server instead, but I added it to the list.

My bad :p it's around 30 hours left which is tomorrow at 18.00 (Swedish/Polish time). Thanks

Fribben.

I`ve got an idea. Start the server today 8 PM!

Change the things you have to change and make others know that it starts in right now 9 hours.

90% Will start today, the other 10% who believe in sunday, will start tomorow. I think you should think about that. See ya later

I`ve got an idea. Start the server today 8 PM!

Change the things you have to change and make others know that it starts in right now 9 hours.

90% Will start today, the other 10% who believe in sunday, will start tomorow. I think you should think about that. See ya later

Okay make those 90% sign this thread and I will open it today, or let's say make 70% of them sign it and I will do it, let's see how popular Saturday really is :p

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back