• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lags all time dont waste your time this ots will be die in one week max

ALOT of buggs here. Here is a list of shit to fix.

Creatures are fucking spastic, cant have a creature standing still nw,sw,ne,se of you since its moving 2times/second constantly.

When you click on a corpse/ladder or whatever its like 2 second delay before your character starts moving when u are not right next to the object.

Spawns are missing creatures, thais naginata quest has no dls at the bottom, should be 2x dls there, tombs are missings vamps and shit in some rooms.

If you write to a npc and someone says hi it will cancel your conversation so you have to start over.

Movement feels fucking wonky, sometimes your char will "lagg" into creatures and objects instead of just stopping in front of them.

Pushing people takes 2x longer than it should do.

Npc takes 10x longer time to switch to a new customer than it should do.(if you say bye it will take 5 seconds before it switches to another person)

Arena bosses are bugged and spam 2spells/second.

Platinum coins are not automatically stacking when you click on a 100gold stack.

Pirates are OP and hits twice as hard as they should do.

Tarantulas and arena bosses are spamming poison fields.

Cant travel lib-ank/dara, some other boat npcs are also not working correctly.

Some creatures drop shit ton of loot while others are not dropping shit.
4x vamp shield - 60 vampires
8x woi, 4x dragon shield, 6 dragon hammer, 3x dragonbone staff - 40 dragons
1x life ring - 280 ghouls
1x time rings - 360 tarantulas
(used program with creature-kill counter)

Was going to sell small diamonds in svargrond, wasted all my cash since npc is bugged. nice.
02:40 Ollonborre [70]: sell small diamond
02:40 Jessica: Do you want to buy a small diamond for 600 gold coins?
02:43 Ollonborre [70]: sell small sapphire
02:43 Jessica: Do you want to buy a small sapphire for 500 gold coins?

Last edited:
I have 1 simple question @Fribben ; where should I unpack all map files in your client? (I don't see /map folder on disk with windows or game client folder)

P.s. very gud ots :v

I have 1 simple question @Fribben ; where should I unpack all map files in your client? (I don't see /map folder on disk with windows or game client folder)

P.s. very gud ots :v

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Tibia\Automap

This should be your destination, it's not in the actual game client folder on 8.0. Thank you :)

We were under heavy DDoS attacks yesterday which effected some players more than others, we hope that it is under control and we are stepping up our protections and supplies to ensure you have a stable atmosphere. The "lags" are caused by DDoS attacks and it should be good now.

Thank you all for participating in the launch!

See you ingame,
Fribben.

hi, lost account functionality do not work, could you fix this?

Ok Fribben fix this,
it is working now.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
ALOT of buggs here. Here is a list of shit to fix.

Creatures are fucking spastic, cant have a creature standing still nw,sw,ne,se of you since its moving 2times/second constantly.

When you click on a corpse/ladder or whatever its like 2 second delay before your character starts moving when u are not right next to the object.

Spawns are missing creatures, thais naginata quest has no dls at the bottom, should be 2x dls there, tombs are missings vamps and shit in some rooms.

If you write to a npc and someone says hi it will cancel your conversation so you have to start over.

Movement feels fucking wonky, sometimes your char will "lagg" into creatures and objects instead of just stopping in front of them.

Pushing people takes 2x longer than it should do.

Npc takes 10x longer time to switch to a new customer than it should do.(if you say bye it will take 5 seconds before it switches to another person)

Arena bosses are bugged and spam 2spells/second.

Platinum coins are not automatically stacking when you click on a 100gold stack.

Pirates are OP and hits twice as hard as they should do.

Tarantulas and arena bosses are spamming poison fields.

Cant travel lib-ank/dara, some other boat npcs are also not working correctly.

Some creatures drop shit ton of loot while others are not dropping shit.
4x vamp shield - 60 vampires
8x woi, 4x dragon shield, 6 dragon hammer, 3x dragonbone staff - 40 dragons
1x life ring - 280 ghouls
1x time rings - 360 tarantulas
(used program with creature-kill counter)

Was going to sell small diamonds in svargrond, wasted all my cash since npc is bugged. nice.
02:40 Ollonborre [70]: sell small diamond
02:40 Jessica: Do you want to buy a small diamond for 600 gold coins?
02:43 Ollonborre [70]: sell small sapphire
02:43 Jessica: Do you want to buy a small sapphire for 500 gold coins?

Be happy that he hosts a server for you instead of blaming

Will you do something against opening bots? Will be shit wars if bots are enable, blackd etc. Just say if you wont work on ur antibot so we can stop playing

Since im not getting any response in-game I have to write here.

Knights spelldamage is fucked, I only hit 100-115 with exori gran on players, I should hit ~200 with my level etc. The exori spell should do the damage exori gran is doing now.

+ cant transfer money with bank npc

15:20 Ollonborre [89]: balance
15:20 Ferks: Your account balance is 89694 gold.
15:20 Ollonborre [89]: transfer
15:20 Ollonborre [89]: transfer 400

Last edited:
Boots tombs ?

Yes, but only Oasis, keep track of server info, you have most information in there.

Will you do something against opening bots? Will be shit wars if bots are enable, blackd etc. Just say if you wont work on ur antibot so we can stop playing
It's 8.0, what can bots do that are so crucial? We rather have people trying the server out (new people) who don't want to download a client than restrict a few people who wants to play with a bot, it's not that big of an issue on 8.0, if someone is using auto heal or whatever, just give us a report and we can track him, we never had any mercy on botters and you can look at the record of OriginalTibia where we used to cluelessly delete an average of 50 botters a day.

Since im not getting any response in-game I have to write here.

Knights spelldamage is fucked, I only hit 100-115 with exori gran on players, I should hit ~200 with my level etc. The exori spell should do the damage exori gran is doing now.

+ cant transfer money with bank npc

15:20 Ollonborre [89]: balance
15:20 Ferks: Your account balance is 89694 gold.
15:20 Ollonborre [89]: transfer
15:20 Ollonborre [89]: transfer 400
When you learn manners and understand that when we undergo a launch, we don't have time to babysit anyone's requests, even though they may seem major to you, I dedicate my time on priorities that benefits the server the most. Now if you want to continue this attitude, you will probably never have your suggestions be taken serious and you can act as a child to ventilate your anger and supposably feel like it will affect me, but truth the fact is, we have a private support board, where you can share your ideas even privately and discuss them, but demanding answers to your questions which requires time and dedication to understand, and to reply to, is nothing we are going to take out of more important things right now. If you can't respect that, keep bumping the thread of a server you play but don't mind ruining it because you can't get what you want.

yeah, add online list to the site
pls add forum and online list
We have a forum and an online list. The forum is at the top and the online list is at the left.

Fribben.

for some people walking isnt smooth, idk
can u make faster push delay and multitask npc?

for some people walking isnt smooth, idk
can u make faster push delay and multitask npc?

I am aware of that, it's a problem I am actually dedicating most of my time to at the moment, I am analyzing everything from scripts, server to network traffic to see what is causing it, I hope I will by the end of today or tomorrow come to the route of the problem and eliminate it. The problem is that it does not affect everyone, it can come as a wave and hit a few selected people only. Push will be dealt with and multi-task will probably not be implemented because it can be abused unless make a restriction to combine specific monsters in a combination.

Fribben.

Yes, but only Oasis, keep track of server info, you have most information in there.

It's 8.0, what can bots do that are so crucial? We rather have people trying the server out (new people) who don't want to download a client than restrict a few people who wants to play with a bot, it's not that big of an issue on 8.0, if someone is using auto heal or whatever, just give us a report and we can track him, we never had any mercy on botters and you can look at the record of OriginalTibia where we used to cluelessly delete an average of 50 botters a day.

When you learn manners and understand that when we undergo a launch, we don't have time to babysit anyone's requests, even though they may seem major to you, I dedicate my time on priorities that benefits the server the most. Now if you want to continue this attitude, you will probably never have your suggestions be taken serious and you can act as a child to ventilate your anger and supposably feel like it will affect me, but truth the fact is, we have a private support board, where you can share your ideas even privately and discuss them, but demanding answers to your questions which requires time and dedication to understand, and to reply to, is nothing we are going to take out of more important things right now. If you can't respect that, keep bumping the thread of a server you play but don't mind ruining it because you can't get what you want.

We have a forum and an online list. The forum is at the top and the online list is at the left.

Fribben.

What i wrote about were not suggestions, its broken shit that I listed here so you can fix it. Some of these things takes 5-10 minutes to fix. Knights being broken and exori gran dealing 50% of what the spell should do fucking sucks because you cant hunt properly solo.

Who Da Fuck ddos on oldschool nowadays?
Fucking kids i hope its not tibijka,
you have to upgrade ur ddos protect, i have insane lags sometimes

Im not paying for a service and have lags for 24h... I know u try ur best but its too long already

Who Da Fuck ddos on oldschool nowadays?
Fucking kids i hope its not tibijka,
you have to upgrade ur ddos protect, i have insane lags sometimes

Im not paying for a service and have lags for 24h... I know u try ur best but its too long already

Who else would it be if it was not tibijka? They are ddosing because Originaltibia is getting alot of players.

just hope nobody will ever play tibiajka after this

but you are sincerely losing players, just upgrade ur ddos protection fast... its playable but not so smooth as it should... atleast for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back