• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt happen if you keep on trashtalking him behind someones name. Make your own damn account its free to make a account on OTLand fyi. :)
Can you quote me, where I was trashtalking?

just make your own account there is 0 reasons to use Willes acccount

@Fribben
Can you stop the f*ck quoting my servers name in every each answer to anyone who criticize your server?
Should I start to care about your so 'awesome' server?

Is that suppose to be a threat? Eloth/Tibijka is a disgusting server with a disgusting staff who targets rival servers because they cannot compete otherwise. There's nothing wrong with my statements, you should reform your question and ask me if I can buy you a zoo instead for the apes you send to my threads and servers.

fribben only makes money and ignore the server?
Yes I made a billion dollars so I can drive in my new bentley. What a stupid statement lol

I honestly get depressed when I think of you Ollonborre, the sadest person I ever met in my life. How sick can you be to write all these things, create all the users and have so many personalities? Like one day you message me begging me for forgiveness and to undelete you and meanwhile you make 10 users to trashtalk and make "suggestions" for the server to look legit. You are trash and people like you are nothing but trash and will always remain trash. A moderator already exposed him earlier.

For the rest of the suggestions, I read them through and I will see if some of them will be implemented.

Well well, you know I love happy endings so why not do it once again!

also new patchlog click here!

Fribben.

Last edited:
Wtf I'm not ollonborre or ond for the 99999 time

Also nice update, or not
Who will hunt lost souls when they give 0 loot? Who will go to poi just to exp hffs and get task?? Even the plaguesmith task is useless
This task probably wouldn't be useless if you make:

POI SHORTCUT!!!!!!!!111111

these new tasks do not incentivize me too go hunt these creatures. their loot/xp needs to be adressed, a good step in the right direction tho

Is that suppose to be a threat? Eloth/Tibijka is a disgusting server with a disgusting staff who targets rival servers because they cannot compete otherwise. There's nothing wrong with my statements, you should reform your question and ask me if I can buy you a zoo instead for the apes you send to my threads and servers.

Yes I made a billion dollars so I can drive in my new bentley. What a stupid statement lol

I honestly get depressed when I think of you Ollonborre, the sadest person I ever met in my life. How sick can you be to write all these things, create all the users and have so many personalities? Like one day you message me begging me for forgiveness and to undelete you and meanwhile you make 10 users to trashtalk and make "suggestions" for the server to look legit. You are trash and people like you are nothing but trash and will always remain trash. A moderator already exposed him earlier.

For the rest of the suggestions, I read them through and I will see if some of them will be implemented.

Well well, you know I love happy endings so why not do it once again!

also new patchlog click here!

Fribben.

That is not me, a moderator can confirm that if you want.

I can admit for sure that I made two negative posts directly after I got deleted, never did anything other than that tho. That moderator made it look like all of those "trashtalk accounts" belonged to me, which is not true at all.

Two posts directly after I got banned, no more, no less. Nothing before or after that.

admi5e73b.png

Last edited:
mines

5 ppl 1hour 180k in loot.

1 person goes frosts for 1hour he loots 250k.

hunting mines is fun but the rewards are miserable.

Its funny becouse Fribben just ignore what players want when he dont like it

mines

5 ppl 1hour 180k in loot.

1 person goes frosts for 1hour he loots 250k.

hunting mines is fun but the rewards are miserable.

Hero is a mistake too. I went there for 3h and only around 100k loot with 4x loot rate xD

change ur ip address and dont join teamspeak with polacks that u dont like problem solved gg

i have static ip but i called them and it will be changed monday

but when some guy says: 'wait kleine i fix ur internet' and 30s later my internet is gone and he doesnt get punished i find this fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back