• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you check resp demons on Goroma beacuse its bugged. When you clear all demons on resp only 5 resping. One in Morgaroth place, one in right stairs, one before right stairs and two on left side. There should resped at least 10 demons not 5.

fribben you are a big pussy, no boost tombs, no poi shortcut (maybe just delete poi quest then), no fix warmode?
Maybe that troll on hamburgers is right, I mean suddenly you are afking on server?
You should start listent to players to, its us who make the server great too, not only you. Take care of youur players before u can lose them

Can you check resp demons on Goroma beacuse its bugged. When you clear all demons on resp only 5 resping. One in Morgaroth place, one in right stairs, one before right stairs and two on left side. There should resped at least 10 demons not 5.
You can report all these things on the Private Support Board.

server is slowly dieing :)
Yes, because topping almost 90% of the record every day at peak hours is called dying, you must be the most stupid person this thread has seen so far, at least this might be the first time you are #1 at something, congratulations.

fribben you are a big pussy, no boost tombs, no poi shortcut (maybe just delete poi quest then), no fix warmode?
Maybe that troll on hamburgers is right, I mean suddenly you are afking on server?
You should start listent to players to, its us who make the server great too, not only you. Take care of youur players before u can lose them

If I am afking or not, who the hell cares? for real? Are you playing here to hold my ball sack or are you here because you enjoy the server? Stop crying so much about unneccessary things and enjoy the server, if you want to hold my ball sack, you can happily email me and ask me what times I am online so we can chat and you can have your time alone. I am tired of people like you trying to drain energy and resources of my time for more important things than to feed little babies like you. Get the hell out of my server and my thread because I don't care if people like you play or not.

Fribben.

You can report all these things on the Private Support Board.

Yes, because topping almost 90% of the record every day at peak hours is called dying, you must be the most stupid person this thread has seen so far, at least this might be the first time you are #1 at something, congratulations.

If I am afking or not, who the hell cares? for real? Are you playing here to hold my ball sack or are you here because you enjoy the server? Stop crying so much about unneccessary things and enjoy the server, if you want to hold my ball sack, you can happily email me and ask me what times I am online so we can chat and you can have your time alone. I am tired of people like you trying to drain energy and resources of my time for more important things than to feed little babies like you. Get the hell out of my server and my thread because I don't care if people like you play or not.

Fribben.
you ignore what you dont want, but WE players make server, and give ignore the 100x people on thread that give suggestions, why ?

why ignore all suggestions ?

you ignore what you dont want, but WE players make server, and give ignore the 100x people on thread that give suggestions, why ?

why ignore all suggestions ?

Just shut up and don't play here if you don't like how I operate, I don't like to listen to people like you because you don't know what is best for the server. I would not be the top discussion opener on OTLand if it was not because I genuinely want to hear what people like in a server. Brats like you think your voice is a majority because it is loud and spikey, just take a look at what you wrote a while ago, people probably laugh at you for calling this a lowrate.

Change title to lowrate please, 0 tasks 0 spawns, 5x exp on level 90 highrate? hahahah

"we the players" the most funny comment I have heard so far, does it look like I host it for the NPCs? you have crossed the line so far that I don't even know if you are a comedian or serious with your posts.

Fribben.

I wrote all that BEFORE you make updates, it was the truth back then.

Your server is getting greter thanks to play suggestions (like mines suggestions). If you wouldnt have listened players and make your own updates your server wouldnt be successfull.

You are leaving the server "afk" just becouse its good wars. Make updates for POI, warmode etc....Its not only me spamming? its a LOT of players tthat wants updates,

please read "your thread" again, atleast the last pages of it
btw: dont tell me to shut up? or you think like a dictatorship?

I wrote all that BEFORE you make updates, it was the truth back then.

Your server is getting greter thanks to play suggestions (like mines suggestions). If you wouldnt have listened players and make your own updates your server wouldnt be successfull.

You are leaving the server "afk" just becouse its good wars. Make updates for POI, warmode etc....Its not only me spamming? its a LOT of players tthat wants updates,

please read "your thread" again, atleast the last pages of it

As I said, want to hold my ball sack, mail me at [email protected]

Until then, enjoy the server, make suggestions like normal human beings and shut up. It cannot be simpler than that.

Fribben.

I just say dont act like a Dictatorship, you have to listen all ideas and not make something forbidden becouse you dont like it

+ Read last 3 pages, please is not only me ? dont attack me on forums just for few posts if its not me the only 1

I just say dont act like a Dictatorship, you have to listen all ideas and not make something forbidden becouse you dont like it

+ Read last 3 pages, please is not only me ? dont attack me on forums just for few posts if its not me the only 1

Calling someone a pussy and acting aggressive and typing like a brat won't give you solid feedback, if you expect me to treat you properly, type properly. If you genuinely want to discuss, use the private support board and sharpen your personality and attitude. Otherwise, you will not be taken serious.

All suggestions are discussed, no matter how bad or good they are, but not all of the suggestions are immediately taken into the game because we have to see what can be abusive, or game breaking with some of the changes.

Fribben.

Calling someone a pussy and acting aggressive and typing like a brat won't give you solid feedback, if you expect me to treat you properly, type properly. If you genuinely want to discuss, use the private support board and sharpen your personality and attitude. Otherwise, you will not be taken serious.

All suggestions are discussed, no matter how bad or good they are, but not all of the suggestions are immediately taken into the game because we have to see what can be abusive, or game breaking with some of the changes.

Fribben.
For starters you can fix oasis tomb before the boss, 9x demon spawn which should be goblins that is being heavily abused by sorcs, gathering 2-3 sorcs, pushing manas there and you make alot of profit/exp.
There should only be goblin demons, no regular demons.

Also you never know when it's the last days of this ot. Summer is almost here, most people enjoy spending the time outside then. 0 Attempts has been made to do pits of inferno quest, maybe it's time soon to fix the shortcut? not to mention the low experience where no knight would be able to block it.. The peak level have been 140~ for about 1-2 weeks now.

Last edited:
For starters you can fix oasis tomb before the boss, 9x demon spawn which should be goblins that is being heavily abused by sorcs, gathering 2-3 sorcs, pushing manas there and you make alot of profit/exp.
There should only be goblin demons, no regular demons.

Also you never know when it's the last days of this ot. Summer is almost here, most people enjoy spending the time outside then. 0 Attempts has been made to do pits of inferno quest, maybe it's time soon to fix the shortcut? not to mention the low experience where no knight would be able to block it.. The peak level have been 140~ for about 1-2 weeks now.

We can look if it is abusive, I know it should be goblins, but it could be yet another place that is boosted, but this time accidently. You never know if this is the last hour of your life, if this is the last minute of your life, you don't know if you will even breath in a second, everything dies, but this server is far from even being near the word death, you guys are just trying to spread your negative mindsets into the server, and I refuse to accept it, in fact, I even throw it back at you, because I don't want to be affiliated with such personalities. Making a new user with a one post count does not make you even look serious with the fact that I have a hundred bitches running around my threads hating on every fact and every move I do.

Peak level has not been 140 for 1-2 weeks and the server is still young, it has only gone 3 weeks and it is steadily increasing in everything. Some weeks ago, people said "people wont exp anymore, the level 125 is that the highest is a neutral", weeks later, which is now, you almost have the full first page on highscore on the end stage. It prooves that you guys are not people to listen or share ideas with because you think shortterm, and sorry to say, but this is proven to be a fun and longterm server.

Now you can think about death and summer all you want, but worry about your own death instead of the servers.

Thanks,
Fribben.

too be fair i also said we should keep the stages as is XD

i'll wait patiently for your thoughts on mines since like u said changing them in a rush could have unforseen consequenses but i think it'll be beneficial too alot of ppl ( especially the ones not in the big teams.)

Oki Fribben, I'm out of here. Best of luck on this and future servers!

Bye.

^ encoree

UR A FUCKING DISEASE KILL IT FAST BEFORE IT SPREADSSS AHHH AHHH AHHHH

I THINK ITS DEAD NOW !!!!!! FKING PARASITES EVERYWHERE

EDIT @ 270 online at 11PM

and probably go to 380 when all teams online again...

This server is so kool only 300-400 players realise how cool and fun it is.

Im going logging in and playing whole night so we can fight tomoz guys be fun be fun...

also add paysafecard so I can donate to your kool server fribben OK

Why no war system? The fragsystem is fine so really doesnt need warmode but its fun to see statistics. And why no exp task?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back