• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is in the air! (1 month anniversary)

98eixw.png

Fribben.

pz bug on isle of kings.. can't fast travel to isle of kings idk if u fixed kazz-cormaya-eremo yet.

When is this poi shortcut ?

demon not drop demon trophy, should be rare like mpa and 40k on rashid

So today I wake up, thinking I'm going to have a good time on Tibia, get some experience when I see an EK botting on Goroma Cults. First thing I do is send a report to our Great Game Master regarding this issue, the Game Master clearly being a very smart and intellectual human being replied with "He doesn't look like he is botting". With that reply and me being shocked to the reply I've said to have another look, see if he replies - he didn't even bother. Few seconds after I get logged outta the game with a ban for 3 days. The reason for ban was a text next to my Utani Gran Hur spell which said " DEAD OTS [*]" which is nothing more than a joke that many people use and say in our team to piss off our fantastic Commander, Veziv! We use that phrase because whenever one of us say it on team speak Veziv gets angry, and we all find it funny. This has nothing to do with hate speech against the server as clearly the server is doing well compared to others.

Although I agree how the GM might be unhappy with my text but, giving me a 3 day ban without any warnings, without even saying anything to me to remove it is totally unacceptable. To make this even worse, the botter has not been banned for a CAVE BOT, he was clearly botting because first of all a 110 EK wouldn't be manually hunting cults, he was not using GFB's when I was on the screen and changed straight away to exori hur when I was next to the GFB radius, he did not respond to anything. I attacked him, lured a tone of monsters, he was running around with the same waypoints for 30 minutes.

On that note I would just like to express my opinion about the server and Game Masters, mainly GM Clearon or whatever his name is. This is a fantastic server with great wars, but once again like on other servers (Tibijka, Eloth so on) the Game Masters are absolute wankers.

TD;LR: I reported a Cave Botter, got banned instead for hate text which was a joke, the cave botter got away free.

3wfJ2

Attachments

Why would I give you the botters name? It doesn't concern you, if the GM will want me to say the name then I will.

I never saw a cavebotter on this ots, propably beacouse if someone see a bot it s a free frag.
If you give the botters name he will be hunted all the time.
Edit. and if you give the botters name all can see if GMs ban bots or not.

Both Mage bot and NG have cave bot in them. I'll wait for GM's reply on this thread, if he has the balls or any come back at all to what he did today. If not then I'll give out the name of the botter.

Oh my god, do we have another case with a guy who want to shed his tears on OTLand? The guy you reported was NOT botting when we arrived, if he was botting earlier, that is possible, but anyone who is reported from botting and we catch them, gets instant banishments. If you think this story adds up with your banishment, you are wrong. But I would be very careful playing with the fire and acting like you have any sort of demand, because if you continue this nonsensical talk, your banishment will not be lifted

Wether it is a joke or not, if you don't have the common sense to understand that negativity like that is not welcomed on the server, don't play it. I said it once and I will say it again I host servers and maintain them, I am not here to babysit anyone, if you don't like it and wants a server with a babysitter, go somewhere else, thanks.

And feel free to post the guys name, if someone sees him bot, report him and we will instantly take care of him

pz bug on isle of kings.. can't fast travel to isle of kings idk if u fixed kazz-cormaya-eremo yet.

When is this poi shortcut ?

Any suggestions, reports or anything is better to be put on the private support board where you get detailed help. PoI shortcut will arrive Sunday along with 25% exp boost as it will be our one month anniversary

Fribben.

I was actually hoping for your reply to be so blunt and unfair. In that case my team will leave the server and I don't care if my ban gets lifted or not. The botters name was Wafel so feel free to check him out for free frags. You haven't even replied to your unfair decision to ban me in the first place, a ban without warnings for such a tiny thing is completly unfair. I will give this server few more days. Enjoy! :)

I can't believe how grown men can cause so much drama, like you blow up a small problem and make it look like a crime scene. Get lost man, anyone can rook that player and hunt him down and report him as much as they want, I don't care about botters, you can consider them free exp or just report them if you want them out of the game.

Anyway, with all drama, we like to end it with some löve
1543f0519887e1a58fdf6c1cabdaa09c.png

(Sunday is 25% XP boost and PoI shortcut will be enabled)

Register | Download client

Fribben.

Look at you trying to cover up the problem with advertisement spam of the Sunday 25% XP boost and some screen shots, thinking it will make people stay, you're panicing already, scared that the server will die in a couple of days. You are so full of yourself it's unbelivable, it's pathetic to watch. At the end of the day the whole server will know how unfairly I've been punished today. Even that ban proves that you're scared of the server dying but what you didn't take into consideration is that I will make a big deal out of this. You just said you don't care about botters, what a great professionalism you're showing there. Allowing players to use Bots including dash, auto heal, auto ssa/might ring and Cave botting on such server, even Tibijka was better than that. Listen guys the GM doesn't care about botting, you're free to cave bot all day and night don't be afraid! Haha this is so fun for me.

Look at you trying to cover up the problem with advertisement spam of the Sunday 25% XP boost and some screen shots, thinking it will make people stay, you're panicing already, scared that the server will die in a couple of days. You are so full of yourself it's unbelivable, it's pathetic to watch. At the end of the day the whole server will know how unfairly I've been punished today. Even that ban proves that you're scared of the server dying but what you didn't take into consideration is that I will make a big deal out of this. You just said you don't care about botters, what a great professionalism you're showing there. Allowing players to use Bots including dash, auto heal, auto ssa/might ring and Cave botting on such server, even Tibijka was better than that. Listen guys the GM doesn't care about botting, you're free to cave bot all day and night don't be afraid! Haha this is so fun for me.

2017, when men talk like women and women talk like men. Facepalm to a high degree. SMH

Fribben.

How does that make me sound like a woman? I'm writing as anyone would talk in real life in my situation, it's you who is butthurt regarding my complaint and you're the one covering up my complaint with advertisements and screen shots which is exactly how a woman would behave when they break up with someone. The irony is strong with this one! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back