• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that make me sound like a woman? I'm writing as anyone would talk in real life in my situation, it's you who is butthurt regarding my complaint and you're the one covering up my complaint with advertisements and screen shots which is exactly how a woman would behave when they break up with someone. The irony is strong with this one! ;)

Dude, just shut up. You are not welcome on my servers anymore and you can go play OTs most corruptive server Eloth/Tibijka where you can get free items to you and your team, but I think your team actually understands that OriginalTibia does not favour anyone above the other, despite what nationality or rank them have in game. And that is why people love OriginalTibia, because you can be yourself and you will never have problems with the staff as long as you behave like a human being and not like a brat.

Once you act like a brat, you get a full time deletion, and that my friend is well deserved in your case. I don't try to hide up anything because there is nothing to hide. I don't even understand how you can blow this up so much, you are one crazy person I must tell you that.

Fribben.

Why are you referring to my team all of a sudden? Why are you changing the subject to Nationalities and ranks? Are you saying as a human being I shouldn't make a complaint regarding the unfair decision you made regarding my account? Making a complaint for getting banned straight away without a warning and without me even knowing that having a small text next to my spells will get me banned for 3 days is an offence, and suddenly Cave botting is allowed on the server? Maybe you're not corrupted and I haven't even said that you are doesn't mean that you're not a wanker. You are so full of yourself, of your pride and that will definitely make the server lose players. I will go play on a different server and so will the rest of my friends. You and your server are not perfect and you just proved it. By the way I'm not your friend and with your ego and attitude I don't think you will ever be friends with anyone. Sure give me permanent ban, sure I will lose 30 days of premium days all together that I spent on this account including over 3KK and a 110 level, but at the end of the day I will say worth it, because I'm not going to stay quiet regarding your decision and what kind of person you are. I just proved how desperate, egoistic and full of yourself you are. Enjoy the few days that are left for the server before it loses players.

well Fribben your attitude wasnt nice, u dont see he is on rage mode?
Its not nice but meh

edit: he is probably my enemy

well Fribben your attitude wasnt nice, u dont see he is on rage mode?
Its not nice but meh

edit: he is probably my enemy

I'm not raging at all mate, I really don't care that I got perm banned. I'm not stupid if I was mad about my ban I'd stick with the 3 day ban and not continue about my complaint, all of this is to prove how egoistic and full of himself the GM really is. Changing subjects, covering up a complaint with screenshots and advertisements, all of this shows that I'm right about him.

Gentlemen, I suggest a quick duel.

Major Here versus Fribben, Svarground Arena, 6 p.m. Sunday.

Dude, just shut up. You are not welcome on my servers anymore and you can go play OTs most corruptive server Eloth/Tibijka where you can get free items to you and your team, but I think your team actually understands that OriginalTibia does not favour anyone above the other, despite what nationality or rank them have in game. And that is why people love OriginalTibia, because you can be yourself and you will never have problems with the staff as long as you behave like a human being and not like a brat.

Once you act like a brat, you get a full time deletion, and that my friend is well deserved in your case. I don't try to hide up anything because there is nothing to hide. I don't even understand how you can blow this up so much, you are one crazy person I must tell you that.

Fribben.
Ey Fribben aka 8.0 wannabe, you made a mistake in your statement - you should wrote "most authentic server Eloth/Tibijka".

Ey Fribben aka 8.0 wannabe, you made a mistake in your statement - you should wrote "most authentic server Eloth/Tibijka".

Can you please make a server exactly like this one? We were discussing the rates with Fribben for like 1 month and told him what to change and to do to have a successfull server.

We told him to add your yellow-skull system which made your server fantastic, which he did. We told him what lootrate, exprate, PVP-E rates, pretty much everything that is good about the server.

The server is great, thanks to us players who told Fribben exactly what rates he should have and what kind of frag system. GM's here are total fucking cancer to this community tho, so much that I wish Ryan would come back and host a server with rates like this one.

You guys and Ryan were shitty to other servers, but you never targeted and banned your own players, even tho we trashtalked you on the forums and in-game.

Fribben obviously has massive personal issues, banning and deleting every single guy who says anything negative about the server, even tho we are the people who got him here.

The only reason this server has success is because the players here told him exactly what he should change to make people play here. Just look at his discussion thread and you will see that every single thing about this server is that way because it was suggested by the players.

OriginalTibia 7.7 - Discussion thread

Last edited:

Copying the name "Eloth" from an OTServer is not authentic. Using a 8.6 client and telling people it is 8.0 is not authentic. I don't know which dictionary you use, but I can assure you it is certainly not in English!

Can you please make a server exactly like this one? We were discussing the rates with Fribben for like 1 month and told him what to change and to do to have a successfull server.

We told him to add your yellow-skull system which made your server fantastic, which he did. We told him what lootrate, exprate, PVP-E rates, pretty much everything that is good about the server.

The server is great, thanks to us players who told Fribben exactly what rates he should have and what kind of frag system. GM's here are total fucking cancer to this community tho, so much that I wish Ryan would come back and host a server with rates like this one.

Fribben obviously has massive personal issues, banning and deleting every single guy who says anything negative about the server, even tho we are the people who got him here.

The only reason this server has success is because the players here told him exactly what he should change to make people play here. Just look at his discussion thread and you will see that every single thing about this server is that way because it was suggested by the players.

OriginalTibia 7.7 - Discussion thread
I was actually considering unbanning you after messaging me 1-2 days ago, but you are so impatient and a liar that if you don't get immediate response, you take it as a no, and then show your real face. Who has personality issues if that is the case? Go check yourself man, you are a very sick person I am actually honest when I say that. And for the record, this server is for the players by the players, so of course we listen to our players and we make this server, THEIR server, simple as that. But we will not allow trolls and negativity thrown at us in any form or shape, despite rank or status. That is what I call a non-corruptive atmosphere which is almost non-existent in today's serverlist, there are of course other great owners as well. For each and every day you prove to everyone what a double faced person you are, one day you almost kneel before me to say sorry when I don't even want that, all I asked for was a sincere apology, then the other day you go rampage with insults and trolling. But regardless, thanks for the positive feedback on the server.

I don't think Wille can host such a server because he and his 10 apes are a corrupt team who will give Sebus among other war players what ever they ask for such as infinity supplies etc, good luck finding that on OriginalTibia, you can't, that is why every war player loves it, and so do you, but you go for the "second alternative" because you can't have the best.

A hoster has his rights, a player has his rights and a community has its rights, nobody may exceed their limit. I would never go to a player who did absolutely nothing and go enforce my power on him for the sake of fun or to benefit myself, I am restricted as everyone is restricted to the limit of sense.

Fribben.

Copying the name "Eloth" from an OTServer is not authentic. Using a 8.6 client and telling people it is 8.0 is not authentic. I don't know which dictionary you use, but I can assure you it is certainly not in English!

I was actually considering unbanning you after messaging me 1-2 days ago, but you are so impatient and a liar that if you don't get immediate response, you take it as a no, and then show your real face. Who has personality issues if that is the case? Go check yourself man, you are a very sick person I am actually honest when I say that. And for the record, this server is for the players by the players, so of course we listen to our players and we make this server, THEIR server, simple as that. But we will not allow trolls and negativity thrown at us in any form or shape, despite rank or status. That is what I call a non-corruptive atmosphere which is almost non-existent in today's serverlist, there are of course other great owners as well. For each and every day you prove to everyone what a double faced person you are, one day you almost kneel before me to say sorry when I don't even want that, all I asked for was a sincere apology, then the other day you go rampage with insults and trolling. But regardless, thanks for the positive feedback on the server.

I don't think Wille can host such a server because he and his 10 apes are a corrupt team who will give Sebus among other war players what ever they ask for such as infinity supplies etc, good luck finding that on OriginalTibia, you can't, that is why every war player loves it, and so do you, but you go for the "second alternative" because you can't have the best.

A hoster has his rights, a player has his rights and a community has its rights, nobody may exceed their limit. I would never go to a player who did absolutely nothing and go enforce my power on him for the sake of fun or to benefit myself, I am restricted as everyone is restricted to the limit of sense.

Fribben.

How many times have you said "I was thinking about unbanning you before you wrote that", 10 times? I call bullshit.

I have been banned for 2 weeks, the fuck do you expect?

The server is great, yes. But you are shitty to your players which will hurt you in the long run. Every single server gets alot of trashtalk towards them, starting to ban every single guy who speaks up on the forums is not a good way to go. You are the first person I have ever seen doing so.

Learn to take criticism the right way instead of getting pissed off every time. You know how much i contributed to your discussion thread and almost every single rate on your server was suggested by me and you cant deny that since I linked that thread in my previous post.

Last edited:
friben you have a nice server, but sometimes you act rude ,..its true.

Its not nice to see all forum full of good posts, like if someone write something bad u either wanna delete him or modrators remove it (Thats 100% true)

You shouldnt start to be like a policeman, let everyone express, but of course if you enter on a forum fight you will always end up with rage replies... you expect people on internet to apologize to you? Its internet bro

Just unbann everyone and let everyone who want play, you dont need to bann someone, just let the player itself leave the sserver when he is bored

*Note: except for Eloth cancer admins

I couldn't stop laughing when he wrote "This server is for the players, by the players" Sounds like PS4 Advertisement "For the players" xD How dare you banning or extending a ban for someone because they wrote something on the forum that you don't agree with? You keep pointing fingers at everybody else rather than admitting to your own faults and mistakes, you call Ollonborre a two faced even though you're proving how bad and full of yourself you are.

"But we will not allow trolls and negativity thrown at us in any form or shape, despite rank or status"

Once again you go on about ranks and statuses, nobody here is praising their status or what guild they're from, we are just players who have been unfairly banned and we want an explanation, but instead you start flaming everybody who is in your way.

How many times have you said "I was thinking about unbanning you before you wrote that", 10 times? I call bullshit.

I have been banned for 2 weeks, the fuck do you expect?

The server is great, yes. But you are shitty to your players which will hurt you in the long run. Every single server gets alot of trashtalk towards them, starting to ban every single guy who speaks up on the forums is not a good way to go. You are the first person I have ever seen doing so.

Learn to take criticism the right way instead of getting pissed off every time. You know how much i contributed to your discussion thread and almost every single rate on your server was suggested by me and you cant deny that since I linked that thread in my previous post.

When everyone was insulting you while you suggested, I respected you anyway and listened to your feedback, I have always given you and other players the respect the deserve. But once you started going off very excessively and after even getting several warnings, and including public warnings, you chose to ignore them. I did not want to delete nor ban you, I simply demanded the respect that I deserve, as you have the right to demand the respect you deserve. I consider myself a reasonable man, and if you have any issues, you can reason with me. If someone attempts to threaten or try to act like a princess ( @Major Here ) that think she can does what ever she wants because she got a team, it does not work and I have explicitly told you that.

There would be something utterly wrong with me, if I would swallow the bullshit that is aimed towards the server with no penalties, and that is my view on how to run things, now not everyone is like me and I am not like everyone, everyone has their own vision and my vision is to keep a sensible, non-corruptive atmosphere, nothing more, nothing else. If you favour babysitting gamemasters who says thank you after threatening them that you will beat them up IRL etc, you can feel free to join Eloth/Tibijka where you might even, if you manage to climb ranks, get free items and supplies because that is what that administration does, and that is what we hate on OriginalTibia.

And I did give you one chance to get unbanished, all you had to do was a sincere apology, nothing more, nothing less. But you once again chose not to do that, and you put so much sarcasm that it looked like an even bigger insult than the previous ones you aimed towards me. You are dealing with a consistent administrator, do you understand what that means? It should be every players dream to play such a server where they can by 100% certainty understand that everyone is equally treated.

friben you have a nice server, but sometimes you act rude ,..its true.

Its not nice to see all forum full of good posts, like if someone write something bad u either wanna delete him or modrators remove it (Thats 100% true)

You shouldnt start to be like a policeman, let everyone express, but of course if you enter on a forum fight you will always end up with rage replies... you expect people on internet to apologize to you? Its internet bro

Just unbann everyone and let everyone who want play, you dont need to bann someone, just let the player itself leave the sserver when he is bored

*Note: except for Eloth cancer admins
I don't ask for utopia nor do I ask for a clean forum, I ask for mutual respect between everyone. If that is much to ask, then the person in question is not welcome. I don't allow trolls nor inappropriate language, I don't see how that is something that is appreciated?

I couldn't stop laughing when he wrote "This server is for the players, by the players" Sounds like PS4 Advertisement "For the players" xD How dare you banning or extending a ban for someone because they wrote something on the forum that you don't agree with? You keep pointing fingers at everybody else rather than admitting to your own faults and mistakes, you call Ollonborre a two faced even though you're proving how bad and full of yourself you are.

"But we will not allow trolls and negativity thrown at us in any form or shape, despite rank or status"

Once again you go on about ranks and statuses, nobody here is praising their status or what guild they're from, we are just players who have been unfairly banned and we want an explanation, but instead you start flaming everybody who is in your way.
I don't even have to reply to you because you make a fool out of yourself well enough on your own.

Fribben.

How am I making a fool out of myself? Why would anybody make you a sincere apology for YOUR Mistakes? Don't reply to me if you don't want to, you've already said enough by insulting everyone else who stands in your way, you're the one making the fool out of yourself by covering up the forum by deleting posts, posting ads and screenshots.

You're still yet to explain why the reasoning for my ban without a single warning and letting a Cave botter go free. You literally advertised botting in your previous post, when I reported the botter for Cave botting you replied to me "He doesn't seem like he is botting" Shouldn't your answer be "Botting is allowed on this server"? You keep changing your opinions and regulations, doesn't that make you as corrupt as anybody else? Perhaps simply you let the botter go because you have some kind of a deal with him?

You're talking about respect between players and GM and yet you're the one who is not respecting complaints made by other players. You ask for mutual respect between everyone, but still you're the one not respecting players. Many people have already said that you attitude ain't nice, doesn't that make you a two faced person? We have proof all over the forum and this thread. Word of advice, stop digging your own grave even further because I have nothing to lose, unlike you who has everything to lose.

How am I making a fool out of myself? Why would anybody make you a sincere apology for YOUR Mistakes? Don't reply to me if you don't want to, you've already said enough by insulting everyone else who stands in your way, you're the one making the fool out of yourself by covering up the forum by deleting posts, posting ads and screenshots.

You're still yet to explain why the reasoning for my ban without a single warning and letting a Cave botter go free. You literally advertised botting in your previous post, when I reported the botter for Cave botting you replied to me "He doesn't seem like he is botting" Shouldn't your answer be "Botting is allowed on this server"? You keep changing your opinions and regulations, doesn't that make you as corrupt as anybody else? Perhaps simply you let the botter go because you have some kind of a deal with him?

You're talking about respect between players and GM and yet you're the one who is not respecting complaints made by other players. You ask for mutual respect between everyone, but still you're the one not respecting players. Many people have already said that you attitude ain't nice, doesn't that make you a two faced person? We have proof all over the forum and this thread. Word of advice, stop digging your own grave even further because I have nothing to lose, unlike you who has everything to lose.

I honestly don't even understand what you are crying about.

Fribben.

Nobody is crying, and once again look at you trying to change the subject. You're literally delusional.

When everyone was insulting you while you suggested, I respected you anyway and listened to your feedback, I have always given you and other players the respect the deserve. But once you started going off very excessively and after even getting several warnings, and including public warnings, you chose to ignore them. I did not want to delete nor ban you, I simply demanded the respect that I deserve, as you have the right to demand the respect you deserve. I consider myself a reasonable man, and if you have any issues, you can reason with me. If someone attempts to threaten or try to act like a princess ( @Major Here ) that think she can does what ever she wants because she got a team, it does not work and I have explicitly told you that.

There would be something utterly wrong with me, if I would swallow the bullshit that is aimed towards the server with no penalties, and that is my view on how to run things, now not everyone is like me and I am not like everyone, everyone has their own vision and my vision is to keep a sensible, non-corruptive atmosphere, nothing more, nothing else. If you favour babysitting gamemasters who says thank you after threatening them that you will beat them up IRL etc, you can feel free to join Eloth/Tibijka where you might even, if you manage to climb ranks, get free items and supplies because that is what that administration does, and that is what we hate on OriginalTibia.

And I did give you one chance to get unbanished, all you had to do was a sincere apology, nothing more, nothing less. But you once again chose not to do that, and you put so much sarcasm that it looked like an even bigger insult than the previous ones you aimed towards me. You are dealing with a consistent administrator, do you understand what that means? It should be every players dream to play such a server where they can by 100% certainty understand that everyone is equally treated.

I don't ask for utopia nor do I ask for a clean forum, I ask for mutual respect between everyone. If that is much to ask, then the person in question is not welcome. I don't allow trolls nor inappropriate language, I don't see how that is something that is appreciated?

I don't even have to reply to you because you make a fool out of yourself well enough on your own.

Fribben.

So tell me why all my suggestions were implemented on the server? Obviously I know what kind of server people want, dumb people in that thread were trashtalking, yes.

Now they are not saying shit about what I suggested.

First time I was banned and deleted was absolute bullshit. You actively looked me up and banned me, absolutely nobody had ever reported me or complained about what I did before. Dont create problems if there are none.

And of course you are going to get negativity towards you after doing what you did then.

Dont act like you were ever thinking about giving a second chance, you even removed me from highscores after I messaged you 2 days ago.

Last edited:
Someone is triggered.

Fribben.
"I don't even have to reply to you because you make a fool out of yourself well enough on your own."

Then why are you still replying to me? Too proud of yourself to let it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back