• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw today ppl next to carlin temple, they used firebomb and rooked themself xD

good news lads
25865f483a8cb43875596a29c087a534.png

Fribben,, UNBANN EVERYONE YOU BANNED

Give last chance, PLEASEEE

I rather play server with 400 retards than with 100 normal players

WE WANNA HAVE GOOD OLD FIGHTS AGAIN !!!!!!

@Fribben: Xiora talked nice to you. Why do you even reply with "stop cry". I dont see any offense to you by the way you are talking to him.

If you talk with this attitude of course some people can get mad on you.-> and later you bann them? Just unbann everyone, last chance for the server

good news lads
25865f483a8cb43875596a29c087a534.png
Fribben,, UNBANN EVERYONE YOU BANNED

Give last chance, PLEASEEE

I rather play server with 400 retards than with 100 normal players

WE WANNA HAVE GOOD OLD FIGHTS AGAIN !!!!!!

@Fribben: Xiora talked nice to you. Why do you even reply with "stop cry". I dont see any offense to you by the way you are talking to him.

If you talk with this attitude of course some people can get mad on you.-> and later you bann them? Just unbann everyone, last chance for the server

These people are trolls and they do anything to make you fall for their bullshit, 90% of their content is bullshit and this picture is fake. I don't show my online status, so this green thing at top left of the avatar should not exist if it was real, and you can make any moderator confirm if this conversation took place or not, because it did not.

25% exp boost active and PoI short cut as well!

Fribben.

Last edited:
I don't know why you want the exp stage so low, sorcs have already been nerfed so the only benefit from having lvl 200 would be the speed and some more dmg(it's not much dmg as it only scales with ml?), some tankyness,. If you are trapped in a ob you are 90% going to die. it wouldn't hurt to have high exp. imo druid is to op, knights/paladin is basicly a non factor in battles (open battles), they can mwall but thats it, they are very good in close battles and making cash tho. Sorcerers not very good maybe only 1v1 and in pvm idk. + fix original client requred to connect, no 8.0 client with ip changer.
Waiting for reset and better edition

Hello, i respect your opinion but in MY opinion.. you're just wrong.

This is probably one of the best servers we have been in BECAUSE the things you complaining about.
Every other server D I E D because the higher exp @ high levels // ue abuse. Mention one, this year or past that didn't.. please, tell me.

Damage is enough on every voc
If you get trapped you will die, bein 80 200 in tibijka darkot or here, its 2 obvious

Nothing is casual, the server is lasting with nice ammount of players because of something, higher exp? next dead ot in 2 weeks, i mean, even with reset. I dont know all the factors but that's hows this community working nowadays, so please, we have 1 decent server, dont fucking touch it.

Rush Phiromana (just a noob :) )

well every game need changes by the time, if he keeps the server like it is its going to die.

Currently 96 players are online.

So dont touch anything? What do you think now?

He knows he got to change stuff.
He just won't do it, because we 'told' him to do it.

He prefers to stay 'cool' then listening to other peopl.e

An adult would give proper feedback on received feedback. Unlucky Fribben is a 19 year old kiddo who thinks he will look like a weak retard if he would listen to other people suggestions.
ps: if ur over 21 years old, and still behave like this - then you probally either got no clue how to socially behave yourself or your personallity is shit. Good luck in life with this attitude Mr. IKnowBest

Fribben was always listening to ideas before he had 400 players
Now once he get a lot of players he just ignores players and thinks all was his ideas.
We are your community, you shuld listen too.

Its not nice Fribben you change attitude when you have 500 players, but before you was a nice guy.

Power changes people i guess

Fribben was always listening to ideas before he had 400 players
Now once he get a lot of players he just ignores players and thinks all was his ideas.
We are your community, you shuld listen too.

Its not nice Fribben you change attitude when you have 500 players, but before you was a nice guy.

Power changes people i guess

What you even talking about? People like you get fooled over by trolls like Xiora thinking its legitimate users, why would a legitimate user fake a screenshot of a conversation to deceive people? You guys have no idea how to run a server and you think a bandwagon full of cockroaches is a bandwagon full of honest players. I don't ignore my players and in fact I give you the utmost respect to most players who have respect back to me, all this scenario with little bitches who want extra tap on the head from me because they can control a wave of people with their negativity and trolling? No thanks, I won't be dragged into that.

Ask any legit player if I have treated them wrong, why is it that the only ones who are dragged into banishments etc are toxic players? Why are not normal players complaining? Because I don't touch normal or legit players, I just enforce rules and act accordingly.

Just because someone suggest something, does not mean that I have to add it, I review things before adding them, if they are game breaking or lethal, I act swiftly. Why is it that players like you don't have a problem waiting for updates on other servers for weeks? But on OriginalTibia you are so used to swift actions that you cry if you wait another day? I spit on every toxic player in this community who thinks that an owner of a server is a bullet board and can throw what ever they want at them.

If you want something suggested, enforced or added, say it in details and discuss about it.

Fribben.

your behavior made your server dead Fribben, Banning people for no reason,as you can see , you even dont deserve that 100 players :p

Can you reset Please ? Me and My team is behind on that your / Sammy from hell seger

I would like to see a reset also, with a good 2-3 weeks break, making thoughtful changes for the next edition.

Are you dumbs? Why you want reset if with updates server can get bakc to live?

Can you reset Please ? Me and My team is behind on that your / Sammy from hell seger
I would like to see a reset also, with a good 2-3 weeks break, making thoughtful changes for the next edition.
LoL What do you expect with reset? It can be, it will be same like now, he will have 300-400+ players online, after 1-2 weeks it will come down to 100 like now.

Are you dumbs? Why you want reset if with updates server can get bakc to live?

Gimme one example when atleast 70% of the people came back to the server, and don't say something like tibianic/medivia because its not the same lvl/kind of OT.

Server is good but needs few easy fixes.
Like those 7 sec NPC lags or not really smooth moving in game. I like originaltibia alot but those things are annoying as fk and he could fix it in few hours.
I understand that every1 has private life but Fribben can't fix those things since 4 weeks. There is also few major bugs on this server that no1 knows about.
People are mad because of Fribben's attitude. I got banned for killing people on pvp-enfo server. He banned 3 of my characters and changed passwords to all of them.

If you want something suggested, enforced or added, say it in details and discuss about it.

I asked many times(by ctrl+R) if You can fix some NPC's and those little lags/spikes when You move. You couldn't do in 4 weeks?
Cmon man, if You know anything about OT then You know how easy it is. Also server would feel great if You move like on rl tibia, eloth or medivia. Just smooth.

Fribben.
Do you realise you can make even more money, if you listen to your customers?

If BurgerKing starts to put only 1/4 of the meat in their burgers, people will complain.
If they don't listen to their customers and wont change it back to 4/4 of meat - the company will die.

If they realise customers like to get iceream after a burger, they will start selling icecream. Thats how it works in life bro.

Last edited:
the best 8.0 war ots for a really long time, definietly will check it again

Hello, i respect your opinion but in MY opinion.. you're just wrong.

This is probably one of the best servers we have been in BECAUSE the things you complaining about.
Every other server D I E D because the higher exp @ high levels // ue abuse. Mention one, this year or past that didn't.. please, tell me.

Damage is enough on every voc
If you get trapped you will die, bein 80 200 in tibijka darkot or here, its 2 obvious

Nothing is casual, the server is lasting with nice ammount of players because of something, higher exp? next dead ot in 2 weeks, i mean, even with reset. I dont know all the factors but that's hows this community working nowadays, so please, we have 1 decent server, dont fucking touch it.

Rush Phiromana (just a noob :) )

The point of highering the last stage is very simple:

-You make everyone want to login to exp without it being too much hard or too much grinding.

Else you just stop exp and wait to login to fight or whatever.

Considering blessing system is removed and its a high death loss, everyone will target the highest level. It wont even be easy for him.

Afterall its a war server.

I hope you consider it for next version, or for future ones (I hope server dont die, but if it conitnues with such low players, think about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back