• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fribben Please take serious my suggestions.

1. Fix Serpent Spawn & Hydra & Dragon Lord for better loot, because the main place for profit is okolnir and demona, going exp to banuta is point less, we used like 2000 SD with my friend and we had really big waste.
2. Boost one more tomb, Penisula will be great, but delete demon skeletons :)
3. Fix dead body for longer time to end.
4. Poi shortcut is done right?

It's all, please do it bro, and sorry for my english.

@Fribben Please take serious my suggestions.

1. Fix Serpent Spawn & Hydra & Dragon Lord for better loot, because the main place for profit is okolnir and demona, going exp to banuta is point less, we used like 2000 SD with my friend and we had really big waste.
2. Boost one more tomb, Penisula will be great, but delete demon skeletons :)
3. Fix dead body for longer time to end.
4. Poi shortcut is done right?

It's all, please do it bro, and sorry for my english.

1. Will be looked at
2. Will be looked at if possible at server start
3. Done
4. Done

We will reset the server fully and we will re-launch at Sunday - 28th of May - 18.00 (Swe/Pol time)

More information soon..

Fribben.

Finally

maybe you should make a discussion thread for next serveR?

I will play with team of 60-80 people after reset! (no joke so get ready)

Can you create proxy for american/br?

Plx fix warmode with frag sustem or not doesnt matter just fun to see statistic of top war guilds etc

25 May or 28 May meh. Though decision for me.
I talked to alot of peoples from alot of teams and everyone have the same problem.
I don't give a fk tbh, Ill follow the war, thats it.

Ye i would prefer on Friday, have all weekend in advance you know

+1 Warmode with stats, to follow the war better

will be same exp stages? buy otservlist advertisment if you really wanna reach lot of players. I can tell you everyone will be playing here if you do it, can be amazing

Lapa.

- boost more Tombs
- fix movement of monsters
- stop banning people for nothing
- fix DL and other monsters loot

imo friday>sunday

but if you really wanna start it on sunday, couldnt you start it a bit earlier than 18?

Last edited:
Ye, you can really think of rescheduling server start from Sunday to Friday, most of ppl work from Monday till Friday so starting server in Sunday doesnt give them opportunity to make pg over night or sth, when ss will take place in friday we will probably have had a battle by the Sunday.

will be same exp stages? buy otservlist advertisment if you really wanna reach lot of players. I can tell you everyone will be playing here if you do it, can be amazing

Lapa.
Who are you that u write my Name under every shit u post ;D ?

back to Topic :
Nice to see reset but it would be better to make it happen on a Friday and a week earlier :)
My opinion would be to fix the exp rates of lvl 100+ to 1x less then it is now :)
and for premium Players more pvp EXP :) like 5-10% more then current Settings.
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back