• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Invest a lot of money for advertisment so you reach lot of players. Pl Forums torg.pl /Br forums, otservlist yellow banner countdown etc.. < Super very important>
- Boost all tombs < Very important >
- Poi Shortcut must stay there since the beginning < Very important >
- Guild war system.< Low important>
- Make monster of the day, for example randomly 1 monster will give 50% more exp. Example: Minotaur 50 exp give 75 instead < Low important>

Who are you that u write my Name under every shit u post ;D ?

back to Topic :
Nice to see reset but it would be better to make it happen on a Friday and a week earlier :)
My opinion would be to fix the exp rates of lvl 100+ to 1x less then it is now :)
and for premium Players more pvp EXP :) like 5-10% more then current Settings.
ty
Hmm im Lapa from Poland. Ihave been playing oldschool tibia since 2011 and real tibia since 2004, so if you take my name its not my problem, I suggest you to use your own name. sign as I am Lapa, so take care of your business. Please dont start forum fighting.
Hail original
/Lapa.

Deathloss is fine, maybe the problem was that last stage was too low. So if you die 3x in 1 day you lose so much, considering its a war server.
Make a bit higher exp, it wont matter since when you die you will lose 3 levels xD

/Lapa.

fribben mah man i see you got that cloudfare going! no ddos for OT 2.0.

Things i'd like for 2.0:

- Poi creatures xp adjusted frm 7.92>8.0
- The guy who wrote about banuta is right, i also tried ( I like too hunt at different places af you may have noticed :p )
- If you're going too launch sunday might aswell make it earlier. if its possible too move too friday 18:00-19:30 seems fine (I don't mind either).

Things that i'd like too discuss since we have the time too now.

Loot of monsters other than necro's/frosts. Maybe post loot table % of frost dragons compared too say plaguesmith and see what people think ?
Exp (later stages). Once I reached 110~ there was really no point for me too exp further it takes alot of time and is gone in a second when you die. Ideally id like the latter exp stages too incetivize people too goo out and hunt but they musn't be soo high where attaining high level is easy. I know this is hard too accomplish but i believe this is key in the sustainability of OT 2.0

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

OT 2.0 HYPE

Hmm im Lapa from Poland. Ihave been playing oldschool tibia since 2011 and real tibia since 2004, so if you take my name its not my problem, I suggest you to use your own name. sign as I am Lapa, so take care of your business. Please dont start forum fighting.
Hail original
/Lapa.
HAHAHA GOPAN GOT FANS

Hello , hope server come back online again soon as possible!
Fribben, BTW, the people who donated, u will give back the points?

Your's Tekez.

Exp stages should be highered only on last stages. Consider we play arround 3-4 open battles per day (and will be even more on next edition becouse of new teams). It motivates more that you can exp back and later lose it with 7%, that lose a lot and just demotivate.
Consider atleast last stage, and even if someone gets level 150, dies twice on a battle he will be 144. So no big deal. People will always try to exp + you will be able to sneak more.

On this edition everyone exped until level 120 and logged out waiting for open battle (except for very few people). I think this was what killed the server. You have to make everyone to go crazy for taking new levels, it will give a lot of players online no matter how many months server is online.

Let me clear myself with an example:

On first week we had top level 130
On 4th week we had top level 140
Only 10 level difference in 20 days, in a highrate.
Its a big pain to see the server dont advance in level. It demotivated a lot of players, even the RPG ones, so please take a look into it so it wont happen again.

Last edited:
People who gonna enter E*o*h 25.05 are really stupid, it's boring server with worst support in tibia, I'm sorry that im talking about this server but, I wanted to inform you that all teams gonna play only originaltibia, so if u wanna watch great fights, then u should stay with originaltibia. @Fribben maybe can make cast system for us, it's good idea.

Maybe you dont remember but, ppl used bot on tibijka.net and that was legal.. fuck this server and support

Sunday - 28th of May - 18.00 (Swe/Pol time) ORIGINALTIBIA V2

@Dantez2
Original Support is same as Eloth, but Eloth is better server (I'm not talking about Support here).
Bot on Tibijka never was legal, stop talking shit.
BTW Original bot is easier to find than Tibijka ;)

People complain about everything, I dont know if your time worths it but as I always say; Good luck on it.

People complain about everything, I dont know if your time worths it but as I always say; Good luck on it.
you just replied in this thread to complain that people complain
but we are just giving suggestions
maybe your time isnt worth here, get out

People who gonna enter E*o*h 25.05 are really stupid, it's boring server with worst support in tibia, I'm sorry that im talking about this server but, I wanted to inform you that all teams gonna play only originaltibia, so if u wanna watch great fights, then u should stay with originaltibia. @Fribben maybe can make cast system for us, it's good idea.

Maybe you dont remember but, ppl used bot on tibijka.net and that was legal.. fuck this server and support

Sunday - 28th of May - 18.00 (Swe/Pol time) ORIGINALTIBIA V2

Again - I'm not an Eloth fanboi but They have antibot client with daily updates so You can't bot anymore.
Also moster movement/loot procentage/all quests is 100% like rl tibia. People ask about many things in this thread and Eloth have every single one of those things, no exception. I've been disappointed many times about Eloth's support but still this is best 8.0 server ever.

I really hope than Fribben will fix monster movement and loot procentage.
Also fix those lags, add cast system, fix npc's and we're good to go.

As I said before, I'll follow war.

PM me if need any help.

Again - I'm not an Eloth fanboi but They have antibot client with daily updates so You can't bot anymore.
Also moster movement/loot procentage/all quests is 100% like rl tibia. People ask about many things in this thread and Eloth have every single one of those things, no exception. I've been disappointed many times about Eloth's support but still this is best 8.0 server ever.

I really hope than Fribben will fix monster movement and loot procentage.
Also fix those lags, add cast system, fix npc's and we're good to go.

As I said before, I'll follow war.

PM me if need any help.

And whole your team says that you are an Eloth/Tibijka asslicker, so yes, not a fanboy but you talk like you got your tounge stuck somewhere dirty. Stop talking.

PLEASE GO TO OUR DISCUSSION THREAD AND DISCUSS THERE

And whole your team says that you are an Eloth/Tibijka asslicker, so yes, not a fanboy but you talk like you got your tounge stuck somewhere dirty. Stop talking.

PLEASE GO TO OUR DISCUSSION THREAD AND DISCUSS THERE

My team is not playing here. I'm not really a person who would join Veziv's team for longer period than a week.
I like chill and adults on teamspeak but at Veziv's TS all You really can hear is him screaming about everything or some drunk-shit-talk from his family members or whoever it is in his house.

My team will join OT v2 ;)

Guys, go here with ur suggestions
OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

My team is not playing here. I'm not really a person who would join Veziv's team for longer period than a week.
I like chill and adults on teamspeak but at Veziv's TS all You really can hear is him screaming about everything or some drunk-shit-talk from his family members or whoever it is in his house.

My team will join OT v2 ;)

Guys, go here with ur suggestions
OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread
Veziv is on drugs everyday , and sometimes drunk to.
This version he will go team 100 people, i know it.
They will stay here they wont leave to eloth server everyone playing ;]
Im invited, but i dont play with drug addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back