• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONNNLIIINEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont play this crap
You had your posts deleted before and you continue to post, you are like a pest. You are a disgrace to the Polish community, 90% of my online business related contacts has been Polish people and I have only had amazing interactions with them, but you are one big disgrace, a sad person who can only spread negativity. You are a worthless person who think he has some kind of influence on people. Don't you know that everyone on this forum are always laughing at you when you are posting something? Just look at other threads, you are always considered to be a joke. Double faced retard.

LESS THAN 30 HOURS REMAINING TILL WE GO LIVE - REGISTER| DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT
4MbLgQb.jpg

Fribben.

@Fribben as a long time player of your servers could u do me a huge favour?
Please make conjured runes 2x! Please i beg u, its hard enough playing knight and uhs finish too fast.
Since its a fast paced server id say runes should be conjured 2x
thanks

disgusting ots, dont play
frost dragons in folda because gm dont have knowledge how to put them in okolnir

@Fribben as a long time player of your servers could u do me a huge favour?
Please make conjured runes 2x! Please i beg u, its hard enough playing knight and uhs finish too fast.
Since its a fast paced server id say runes should be conjured 2x
thanks
I think 2x runes would encourage MCs and would only make the server boring, we are proud to say that when we have players, we have a 90% active (non-mc) playerbase. So this will most likely not be added.

disgusting ots, dont play
frost dragons in folda because gm dont have knowledge how to put them in okolnir
Frost dragons has never been in Folda, always in Okolnir. You are just a liar and a deceiving person. And you even now got ban on OTLand for your trolling, nice.

LESS THAN 25 HOURS REMAINING TILL WE GO LIVE - REGISTER| DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT
PY3goU0.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
Seriously Fribben. When are you going to reset this version?

Day 1: 500 Players
Day2: 400
Day3: 300
Day4: 200
Day 5: 100
Day 6: Originaltibia HR starting in 1 week

Seriously Fribben. When are you going to reset this version?

Day 1: 500 Players
Day2: 400
Day3: 300
Day4: 200
Day 5: 100
Day 6: Originaltibia HR starting in 1 week

Thats a very bad and false image of OriginalTibia. Everyone who played OriginalTibia v1 knows it lasted 1 month, and that is amazing for highrates. And the second one lasted 2½ week, which is also fine. We do not reset unless we are forced to and we do not host dead servers, and I don't understand why you repeat yourself when I answered you with the same question you had before, are you deluded and have to ask me twice or what is the issue?

WANT A REAL HIGH RATE SERVER? WELL, WAIT NO MORE THAN 5 HOURS ;)
WXE1o6m.jpg

REGISTER |DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Fribben.

Last edited:
Fuck you and your server fribben, You don't deserve to host a server neither using this forum to advertise.

"Original reopen 2 weeks, stay tuned!!!!!" . FUCK YOOOOOU

played 15 mins and sucks lol. spells bugged, lag while walking, pz bug, tried to trade 10k from desert quest for stuff on nastarius but GM don't like that... threw money on ground and got banned :p
will reset in 7 days anyways :D

gm deleted me for trying to worldtrade to nastarius xD enjoy your server.. i hope this version will last atleast 2 weeks

Dont bother playing this lagg shitty ot, nothing here is good.. GO ELOTH.net!
LOL. Eloth is the most embaressing server I have ever encountered, I had 20 apes spamming temple to make people quit and saying goto Eloth, what a depressing team that they do it like this because they know OriginalTibia killed it again. At least we opened even though we had many odds against us, and we topped 300+ players online! Your fanboy server was scared twice and did not even dare to start because he doomed himself killed by OriginalTibia even before he started.

Now enjoy your envy and you can envy OriginalTibia in a corner because I could not care less, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAIL ORIGINALTIBIA.COM

Fribben.

You act like you have balls to put server online. You bann everyone you dont like or talk bad about you. I hope you get 1 player online only. And thanks for banning me I dont know why i even sttarted your ot

You act like you have balls to put server online. You bann everyone you dont like or talk bad about you. I hope you get 1 player online only. And thanks for banning me I dont know why i even sttarted your ot
Go play Eloth 60% MC server where war players play just to keep virtual politics alive ROFL. War players turned into hypocrites and started rpging themselves, what a shame, smh. (Not all ofcourse, many of them is playing OriginalTibia ;))

And you dont expect me to ban you when you advertise Eloth on my server? You are way out of league

Fribben.

Fribben stop acting like a fucking kid, you fucked up with ur server, everyone was using bot, then ppl started to leave after 1.5 weeks, then u closed it and ppl who paid to play didnt get anything back and u still talk about hypocrites? GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back