• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you retards get it? He wont start the server 26th he is only using you guys to boost his thread all the time in order to drag other people here.

I dont order you to change date right now, but if you are thinking about it, can you say it?
I need to fix my work shift in order to play the server, please decide asap if possible ! THank you

Fribben open on friday, really,

if you start friday everyone can play all wekeend,

will be so much players.and on sunday everyone will be home,

everyone who started in this 2 days will be online and will be massive online play

ers on sunday, trust me 26th is best option.

for example me and many people work monday 6 am, we have to go sleep at 21.00, this will push many players to not start, and we dont want it

Seriously... Start the server on Friday.. -.-
OR
Open it on friday 18.00 for Golden accounts and you'll see how many really wants it !!

Yea make system that if we buy golden account we can start on Friday, or something like this

Dont you retards get it? He wont start the server 26th he is only using you guys to boost his thread all the time in order to drag other people here.

Well, either we are all retards or you are the retard, but who is most retarded is a retard anyway. Who cares? And if you want a serious answer, the reason why people even do this is because they know I can change the date because if you look at my history, if I am convinced of something, even if it is not best for the server, but rather best for the players, I will do it.

And if mentioning one example, I can mention the time when I launched my first 8.0. I was going to start it 5 hours prior to one suggestion, I hit around 300 players opening that fast, when I could have opened it a week later and got maybe, who knows, 1000 players due to the massive amount of hype it received. So, if you were speaking of another hoster, maybe you are right, but in this case, they are not the retards.

DECISION WILL COME SOON. WHETHER IT IS 26TH OR 28TH, ORIGINALTIBIA IS COMING BACK!!!!!
foldawar.jpg

REGISTER | DOWNLOAD

Fribben.

Fribben is well known to listen to his players before listen to himself, Fribben I hope you ignore those retards and have trust your players we belove you. I hope you take a decision fast so i fix my schedule.

Can you play with the old version or do we have to download the new one?

26th boost more tombs better loot in formagir mines ane more kills before ban

voting 26th May 2017

Wow guys..
Just wow.

Didn't expect someone will make a conspiracy theory out of starting date, but hell... We learn everyday ; )

Can you say how many players have registered?

Also when will you tell about the date?

I'd vote for 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back