• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
affff ACHTUNG U GOT US ON THE WAR WITH LAG :mad:@@@

^like its only cause of lagg, your team suck everything u do is sneakin our people lol and if u are fighting you got tons of noob chars and non war mode chars.

It's not sora, he's playing pythera -.- 250~ why would he do that, and no, that noobchars were not ours, just 1 and it was a guy who had no char and just came to watch but the tentation was big and he traped, now: Javi he was without war mode, and? he got skull, who more.. tell me names. And we don't snake? We raped you all at the closed battle(because you can't convince your team to make ob, cuz u are scareds or smthng, come on dude a guy on your ventrilo is telling me you are scareds of fighting on an Open Battle-.- so don't tell me we are a bunch of noobs, you are all screaming on the ventrilo. Now call us noobs we at least fucked you all 120-80. Cya :)

AAAAND don't reply with bad words here cuz i'm the only in my team who got acc on otland, so you are 100 vs me. bb

Be careful Guys, the Guild Impact is using MageBot, everyone of them.
They are going to Huntplaces and killing everyone with Combo Bot there.
Ur EK can be 300 and u won't stand that Combos, since the GM's dont take care about the Server u have to be careful.
Befor they go, they testing their Combo on the highest Knight they have, if everything is fine, they go kill everyone.

Just died with 1 Combo.

Be careful Guys, the Guild Impact is using MageBot, everyone of them.
They are going to Huntplaces and killing everyone with Combo Bot there.
Ur EK can be 300 and u won't stand that Combos, since the GM's dont take care about the Server u have to be careful.
Befor they go, they testing their Combo on the highest Knight they have, if everything is fine, they go kill everyone.

Just died with 1 Combo.

Navigation ruins the fun. They're just tards :)
And probably will quit of boredom really soon.

It's not sora, he's playing pythera -.- 250~ why would he do that, and no, that noobchars were not ours, just 1 and it was a guy who had no char and just came to watch but the tentation was big and he traped, now: Javi he was without war mode, and? he got skull, who more.. tell me names. And we don't snake? We raped you all at the closed battle(because you can't convince your team to make ob, cuz u are scareds or smthng, come on dude a guy on your ventrilo is telling me you are scareds of fighting on an Open Battle-.- so don't tell me we are a bunch of noobs, you are all screaming on the ventrilo. Now call us noobs we at least fucked you all 120-80. Cya :)

AAAAND don't reply with bad words here cuz i'm the only in my team who got acc on otland, so you are 100 vs me. bb

It's true -.-' You don't know what is OPEN BATTLE. We deal make OB in Yalahar, and u go stack o_O GZ!
So Millenia team, don't be afraid! It's just a OT -.-'
DO A FUCKING OB .l.

Navigation ruins the fun. They're just tards :)
And probably will quit of boredom really soon.

Same, if there won't be GM's active soon, i will quit also. :)
I'm just going to play with the Combo atm, since i'm bored to play.
GM could just come now and take a look and Ban them.

Same, if there won't be GM's active soon, i will quit also. :)
I'm just going to play with the Combo atm, since i'm bored to play.
GM could just come now and take a look and Ban them.

ye, u need to hire more GM's who can take a look :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back