• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be different invidviduals, but similar hosts :D HEhe

ot owner = [email protected]/ Slawkens here form otl? or w/e his name is exactly.
person: Slawomir Boczek
address: os. 30-lecia 97/3
address: 44-286 Wodzislaw Slaski
address: POLAND
host = hetnzer.de

Gl.

I knew it was a polish ot! HAH :D

Stian is my hoster, slawkens or smeone is hosting pythera... we are different servers :p
and thunderion was supposed 2 be up 2 weeks ago but I destroyed my dedicated server so I couldnt open the server until stian came home and fix the dedicated server and he came home yesterday xd the 20th august from spain :p

Nah i know that bro, all im saying is pythera was for money. You can totally tell, why would polish guy put his ot on swe ? 5euro x 3 times more pln zl money :D

Just syaing hehe :p

Nah i know that bro, all im saying is pythera was for money. You can totally tell, why would polish guy put his ot on swe ? 5euro x 3 times more pln zl money :D

Just syaing hehe :p
yeah probably? :S

Might be different invidviduals, but similar hosts :D HEhe

ot owner = [email protected]/ Slawkens here form otl? or w/e his name is exactly.
person: Slawomir Boczek
address: os. 30-lecia 97/3
address: 44-286 Wodzislaw Slaski
address: POLAND
host = hetnzer.de

Gl.

I knew it was a polish ot! HAH :D

Omg i can't belive it was an Polish OT :eek:
Anyway Hetzner is a good Hoster. :D

Actually, I didn't knew about this server before like two days ago. Richux said it was a popular Ot, barker complained on something etc. And I forwarded a "request" by barker to Saro. If I hosted this server, I wouldn't shut it down because it had plenty of players tho.

Last edited:
Last Activity
Yesterday 23:54

seems like he dont care :eek: isnt he the owner of malvera.net also?

Actually, I didn't knew about this server before like two days ago. Richux said it was a popular Ot, barker complained on something etc. And I forwarded a "request" by barker to Henkos. If I hosted this server, I wouldn't shut it down because it had plenty of players tho.

Maybe get the Iriana Package update it and put it Online?
Dont u think u can get that player also? ;)

Well but i would not play Thunderion with like 50~ 100 Players Online.
I mean, wouldn't it be better to have 300~ 500 Online? :eek:
Dont understand me wrong. :p

Well it only just come up so i guess thats why theres 50-100 atm, just wait and you'll see 300-500 ;)

Just to calm you guys down:

2010/8/21 anonymous(me) ^^

Hello GM's,
I would just like to know what happened. Is the server going to get online again? Or did you give up on the server, cause it was to much work or something? I would appreciate an answer.
Maybe you should write a mail to every player registered on your server, so they know whats going on.

Greetings Golemous

Their email response:

Hello,

Server will be up again probably tomorrow. We're trying to resolve the issue with DDoS attacks.

Kind Regards,
Pythera Admin
http://pythera.net

If it wont be online then im 150% sure you're the reason and if im right then you're lucky im not from sweden.

@Spash, hab das gefühl das er damit was zu tuhn hat ^^ weil bisschen komisch das wenn thunderion on kommt pythera ddos wird ^^

write in english and we arent pythera :p not close at all xd :p

Jupp sollte es so sein, und Pythera möchte den Server wieder Online machen, würde ich den gerne unter die Arme greifen.
Wie ich ja schon vor ein paar Posts gesagt hab, ich kann auch DDoS'en, und ich glaub nicht das es Stian gefallen wird wenn sein Server down geht.

He didn't said that u guys are the Pythera Stuff, but if i know u guys have something to do with the Attacks, i will help Pythera out.

And then...... Thunderion will get my Might POWA

EDIT: If u need my Post in English just write it, and i will translate it. ;)

xd i dont own thunderion, stian does... so hes the one who will be mad.. not me xd

This is getting really, really interesting. I was playing the OT with You Got Owned team of 40 ppl from spain, and now NOTHING. I hope someone/the owner can solve de Ddos attacks (if it's the real reason of the problem).

Alix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back