• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoyo =P
Yeh they need auto restarter.

We got a autorestarted but it doesn't help in our situation, it's mysql failing(first time) and the auto restarted cant do anything about that.

I was like "Wuthax 660 player and no lagz?"

*Crash*

But this server is good.

This might happen if you dont give credits to the right persons.

I hate Credits, i made many things in PHP for other people, and i never wanted any Credits for the things i did.
If i'm coming to a Site where my things are used i'm happy about it, dont care if other people know that i did it or not.
I can DDoS myself, and i think its kid like to DDoS an Otserv, since its not hard to get them down.
The one DDoS'ing should get something bigger, wich is a real revenge to get it down, but not an Otserv.
Sometimes i was keeping Outcast.no-ip.org and TibiaFun 7.6 down for while, but its nothing special and i did it only to dupe Items nothing more.

I never said its me :eek:

I also didn't said it was you, just said the one who doing it. :p

Back to Serv:

Paralyze:
It have to be fixed, if some people shooting on you, one Paralyze is enough and u are dead.
Its much to hard, you have to fix it.

Knights:
I can't understand how people saying Knight is OP, they aren't good atm.
Now i did a Mage, that i was doing to 190+ in one Day.
I'm doing more Loot on my Mage then on my Knight, because if Mage comes he does 3x more damage then Knight.

Thanks.

I tried the server aswell, And i saw my friends online, The knights are not overpowered, The mages are, I saw a 190 mage with magic 94. 1 hitting another mage at the same level..

Spash MSg me on Sora Ice when the server is open again, i will show you on my noob knight that they are op i'm comboing easly 700+. and i'm like lvl 210 ?

hahahahahahahhahahaah 1 hit mage OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lame try to get ppl to thunderion..

ek has too high dmg (pls dont answer to this if ur EK urself in pythera)

Thats the biggest joke i have seen on this Thread, why should ek's not answere on this?
I know why... because the ek's know they got low dmg already.
Only because u are Mage, u dont care whats with the Knights Damage.
I think the Team should balance it herself, without taking any opinion of other Players.
I'm playing both, a Knight and a Mage... lets say i play a Knight, i also could say... "Omg, the Hits of Mages are fucking to high!".
But well, if i'm on Mage pk is fine, if i'm on Knight the Mages coming on ur Hunt Places killing everything with UE, if u attack them then they are just laughing about the Hits.

Example: "haushuas nice hits", "Lol dont even try noob", "ur hits a great".

Thats what i already heard. :)

I am EK and I dont have any problems with this dmg right now but I dont care if they lower it since I'm not there to solo everyone as EK.

Website down aswell now, gettin DDoS by Thunderion Owner or what? :p

I am EK and I dont have any problems with this dmg right now but I dont care if they lower it since I'm not there to solo everyone as EK.

Website down aswell now, gettin DDoS by Thunderion Owner or what? :p
Haha

24h uptime lieeeeee, it's been off now for 1.5h?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back